Red Diesel 12/12

4twenty4all

I haven't seen a journal on this yet so I hope to do it proud! I am doing a small batch of: Barney's Farm Red Diesel, description below:

Bred to increase weight and potency while keeping the distinctive Diesel taste. This plant will grow to medium height with strong side branches of resin filled colas that need room to grow. The effect is
powerful and trippy.

Orientation: Regular & Feminized
Type: Sativa / Indica
Genetics: Californian Indica / NYCD
Yield: Optimum indoor. 500 gr/m2
Indoor Height: 60 -* 70 cm
Indoor flowering time: 65 to 75 days
Outdoor harvest time: Mid October
THC: 19 % CBD: 1.1 %

I have a lot going on right now and decided that I would start a separate journal for this grow I have 4 seeds that just sprouted about 4 days ago.

Soil: ProMix Premier
Light: 400W Agrosun MH 40K Lumens
Light schedule: 12/12 from seed
Day Temp: 78 - 82
Night Temp: 72 - 76

Not much to look at now, but here are the kids:
IMG_13641.JPG

IMG_13651.JPG

:peace: :ganjamon:

Nice choice, I like when people grow the not so common strains, gives us a chance to see all the other good stuff floating around out there.. Colorado boys showing their stuff(no pun intended):clap: Good stuff man...Looking forward to the final product (long ways off) keep on the good work 4Twenty...:peace::ganjamon:

Hey Stoner.. Currently they are under a 7 inch humidity dome next to the 400w with 4 cfls above the dome. I was planning on waiting another week before taking the dome off and putting directly under the MH. Do you think I should remove the dome now? Typically I wait until they have 3rd set of leaves. Should I use a smaller dome? I do have a 2 inch dome too, I just haven't used it.

Also, the pics may be deceiving as the macros is on and in the above shot they are just under 2 inches if I remember correctly. Now they are about 3 inches or slightly above.

get a fan blastin' on those babes or somethin they looko pretty stretched

Thanks for the tips guys. I have placed the lights a lot closer since Stoner pointed out that they were stretching to much. Well..... Thanks Stoner, the nodes are tightening up nicely and they are looking better. :)

IMG_14881.JPG

:peace: :ganjamon:

^^ Yes! Putting a fan on em makes a load of difference. Having some air blowing them around makes them incredibly more strong and (I believe) healthier. I grew some once with no fan or outside breeze and all they did was fall over from being too weak.

Back
Top Bottom