Queen's Royal Green Garden

well you got something growin on!
A fine smoke to you my dear lady:)

Yeah finally I have and I couldn't be happier. I am giddy as hell about the fcj, there are so many budsites on it I think it's gonna give me a nice yield.

Good Weed my fair Queen. Keep em green. lol

I sure as hell am trying, WB....

Hey Queen,
Good day to you. Those 12 plants you speak of.....were they bag seed or purchased seeds?....I haven't followed your entire journal, sorry.I have exciting news....a little background infor first.My three grows are from the same two bag seeds that luckily were both females and I have taken cuttings from them before harvest. But my exciting news is that I found a small plant growing in an outdoor potted plant, probably thrown in there by my son or one of his friends, and I potted it and currently sexing it. Woo hoo, I may have a new strain to try out growing, if its female!! I was getting bored with the same ol strain I have been growing.I enjoy reading your journal. Thanks for keeping it going.

Hey Tejas, How ya been? Only one of them was a good strain, the rest were bag seed. So you been cloning, seems like that has been going good for you...I don't think I am going to clone again until I can get my hands on some good strains. I should've cloned my fcj but my mind was else where I guess. It's gonna be fun to see how that mystery bean turns out..I am rooting for it to be a female and some bomb smoke when she's mature.

I know I have been lazy with the pics but there really hasn't been any changes with the girls. Though I do need to post some pics of the 2 I have left in the closet...Poor things is looking a bit pitiful right now. I decided today to move my tent back to my bedroom..Not that I am getting any visitors but just a vibe I was getting...One of my fncs who stayed in the building got evicted today, that makes the second one in a matter of months..And that leaves me with one fnc left but he doesn't stay in the building, thank the goddess.

that FCJ is sweet I could lick that bush:)...your majesty....gracefully aging of course.....your majesty:)

that FCJ is sweet I could lick that bush:)...your majesty....gracefully aging of course.....your majesty:)

Now see there you go!!! But I am sure my lovely bush would like that!

Smokey, thanks for the vid of BC, she is such a pretty kitty. Kharma thinks so too...lol...Too bad you're so far away or we could have kitty play dates...

I think I am going to post a pic of the fcj later for you guys to see...I swear she is going to give me such a nice yield. So are the other bag seeds..

OOOO! you make it sound so dirty!...I like that:)
hope you have a wonderful weedend Your Majesty! gracefully aging of course:circle-of-love:
Now see there you go!!! But I am sure my lovely bush would like that!

Smokey, thanks for the vid of BC, she is such a pretty kitty. Kharma thinks so too...lol...Too bad you're so far away or we could have kitty play dates...

I think I am going to post a pic of the fcj later for you guys to see...I swear she is going to give me such a nice yield. So are the other bag seeds..

OOOO! you make it sound so dirty!...I like that:)
hope you have a wonderful weedend Your Majesty! gracefully aging of course:circle-of-love:

That's cause once you get started my horns start showing, gonna have to file them suckers down!!!

Well really not much to say as usual, gave the ladies some bloom booster and water last night. Since I moved the tent back to my room and with the chilly weather, it has maintained a steady 75-78 degrees on it's own just being open. Here is the pics of the fcj and the bag seed sisters....enjoy!

the fcj, now tell me that is gonna be a nice yielding bush!!!
0051123.jpg
0031270.jpg
0011332.jpg

the bag seed sisters
007925.jpg
009758.jpg
011604.jpg
017350.jpg
015418.jpg
013516.jpg

That's cause once you get started my horns start showing, gonna have to file them suckers down!!!
Well really not much to say as usual, gave the ladies some bloom booster and water last night. Since I moved the tent back to my room and with the chilly weather, it has maintained a steady 75-78 degrees on it's own just being open. Here is the pics of the fcj and the bag seed sisters....enjoy!
Sorry for my long absence again but was trying to get my classic 54 Chevy done before it got really hot here. I drove it to cruise night tonight without A/C at had all four windows down which is the way it looks its' best, but it was still pretty hot inside the car. Your girls look marvelous! Gonna be producers for sure!! Very healthy, lots of nodes = lots of buds:cheesygrinsmiley: I will be staying tuned more now, but my 3 day a week job is cutting in on my free time, but it is ideal since we sell restoration parts and I get what I need at 10% over cost:cheesygrinsmiley: You take care of yourself girl:circle-of-love:

The plants look great! The trained one really looks like she will yield well for you :high-five:

OMM kept a male in a separate room... I think he said it powdered his walls.. so be careful!

that's cause once you get started my horns start showing, gonna have to file them suckers down!!!

Well really not much to say as usual, gave the ladies some bloom booster and water last night. Since i moved the tent back to my room and with the chilly weather, it has maintained a steady 75-78 degrees on it's own just being open. Here is the pics of the fcj and the bag seed sisters....enjoy!

The fcj, now tell me that is gonna be a nice yielding bush!!!
0051123.jpg
0031270.jpg
0011332.jpg

the bag seed sisters
007925.jpg
009758.jpg
011604.jpg
017350.jpg
015418.jpg
013516.jpg
sexxy:)

Queenie,
Your girls are looking great. You`re going to be happy soon with what looks like a good yield.
Happy Memorial weekend.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Thanks guys, I am really excited about this grow too. I think it is going to be my best one yet. I definitely will see about trying to get another fcj..I couldn't lst the bag seed sisters because some were in 2 liters and didn't know how I could do it with them in that..I think they will be done sometime in July. I have to check the date on the fcj, I started her in February. Once I get these ladies harvested then I will start on something else..Gonna be some bag seed but I would also like to get at least 2 fems in the next grow. I am still debating if I am gonna journal the next grow.

well hell yes your going to journal your next grow! your majesty..gracefully aging of course:)
don't you be making me shake my fin at you:headbanger::rocker::cheesygrinsmiley:

well hell yes your going to journal your next grow! your majesty..gracefully aging of course:)
don't you be making me shake my fin at you:headbanger::rocker::cheesygrinsmiley:

Don't be trying to use the excuse shaking your fin, you know you were trying to tickle me with that fin!!!! And you're probably right about the journaling because who would I have to show my ladies to? Lol, plus I do have some groupies, er I mean fans, er you know what I mean dammit!!!

Don't be trying to use the excuse shaking your fin, you know you were trying to tickle me with that fin!!!! And you're probably right about the journaling because who would I have to show my ladies to? Lol, plus I do have some groupies, er I mean fans, er you know what I mean dammit!!!

FANS? We love you Queen!:love:

HE HE you said Groupers. that tickles me fins:)

Back
Top Bottom