Queen's Garden of Green

Just a quick update, I did receive an email from Herbies this morning. They explained why it was slowed down, thanks to Sandy and since then that their mail was going through Chicago instead of NY as it normally does. And Lo and behold when I checked my mail today it was there. So now I can officially say this journal is closed I don't have luck with posting links so if someone could link it to this one or send me the link so I can put it at the bottom I would appreciate it. As always, thanks to those who just read or shared in my journal. I will try to get the new one up later this evening.

Just a quick update, I did receive an email from Herbies this morning. They explained why it was slowed down, thanks to Sandy and since then that their mail was going through Chicago instead of NY as it normally does. And Lo and behold when I checked my mail today it was there. So now I can officially say this journal is closed I don't have luck with posting links so if someone could link it to this one or send me the link so I can put it at the bottom I would appreciate it. As always, thanks to those who just read or shared in my journal. I will try to get the new one up later this evening.
yay :cheer: cant help with the link:(
but if you post I WILL FIND IT:)
happy time with the new sensations
new sensations
right now:)

Queen, send a PM to 420 girl asking her to move your journal to completed journal section. Go to your journal, highlight the address in the address box, right click, copy. Then go to settings at top of page and click on settings. That will open a page that lets you edit. Click edit signature on left of page and paste this in the window: My completed journal. You can edit this as you please to say something other than "My completed journal" I just did it as an example for you, highlight it and click on the globe above and a box will open, paste the address of your journal here and you are there!...good luck. PM me with any questions you have. :tokin:

Everybody fired my ass up to get things going again... I would like to send all that left over energy to YOU! I hope it helps

Back
Top Bottom