Queen's Royal Green Garden

How sweet but I think you're the only one who loves me, everyone else's just thinks I am a big flirt and horny all the time..
I'm Ok with that. but you know that I love you too besides you being a horny flirt:circle-of-love:

Plucked off a few yellow leaves...gave them some nutes earlier tonight...I just love the way they're filling in everywhere...I can't wait for harvest..The ones in the closet are hanging in there but I noticed one of them have started to flower...

Yay1
plucked off a few yellow leaves...gave them some nutes earlier tonight...i just love the way they're filling in everywhere...i can't wait for harvest..the ones in the closet are hanging in there but i noticed one of them have started to flower...

Those are some lovely cannabis bushes you got going QTL :)

Your Majesty! its the end of the month so I hope all goes smooth for you my dear. I know the guff you go through when it is.
wishing you a great weedend:circle-of-love:

Your Majesty! its the end of the month so I hope all goes smooth for you my dear. I know the guff you go through when it is.wishing you a great weedend:circle-of-love:

Aww thanks for thinking of me..Yeah I usually do go through my fair share of bullshit..But today I got blessed and received back over a hundred bucks where those aholes took too much money out of the recoupment..So I paid on one of my bills and if it ever cools off, it's in the 90's, I will go food shopping..

Those are some lovely cannabis bushes you got going QTL

Thank you very much Hiker. I am very proud of these girls, my best yet!

:circle-of-love:
BC_roll.JPG
she wants to play.:circle-of-love:

is that butterfly catcher? dont matter she is a happy kitty:)

is that butterfly catcher? dont matter she is a happy kitty:)

Yes that is Butterfly Catcher, yesterday she was trying to changer her name to Hummingbird Catcher, but the hummingbird did not like the sound of it, and i agreed with the hummingbird. She lept upward and he rose a few feet ,then lit upon one of the vine guide strings. He just sat there looking at BC, tilting his head like he was thinking, "Kitty don't you know , well you do now, you cant touch this."

Smokey, She is getting big...I know Kharma loses it when a bird lands on the fire escape that he can't reach..

well the past few days have been in the 90's over here and I don't think my ac was much help to the girls. The temps ran in the lower 80s, they were looking a little parched so I gave them some water earlier this evening when lights came on. I am just so happy at how well they're all doing...I have been looking at all of them trying to guess what their yield will be when done..I think the 2 tall bag seed sisters will prolly give me a little over a qt, the third one prolly the same on it's own...But the fcj, I think she is going to kick me close to an oz once it's done..The buds are getting big and it's not even a month in flower yet. Prolly not big to you guys but big to me.

Sorry I haven't been posting on a daily basis, has been a little busy and preoccupied for a little bit..I have been doing a lot of walking lately. I think it is starting to pay off even my doctor noticed I lost weight..I think that's pretty good for someone like myself who has neuropathy. I am trying to get my poor little muscles use to this minor exercise before I get into anything else..

Tonight, I pulled some leaves off the plants to give more light to certain areas, with the hot days we had last week the temp had been in the lower 80's but it doesn't seem to be bothering them at all. Today's menu was bloom booster. And here are the pics, check out the fcj, she has become quite the bush!!!

015422.jpg
013520.jpg
011608.jpg
009766.jpg

what a beautiful young lady!
good weed your majesty! gracefully aging of course:circle-of-love:

I hope everyone is having a good evening...Just know when I am not online, I still think of you guys, get a good laugh while others think I am crazy...Still going strong with my walks, today was a pretty good day and I am feeling pretty good! First time in awhile I have felt at peace with myself and putting me first! See I don't always come here and bitch! I finally got my humidifier, my doctor wrote me a script for one, got it plugged up in the room with the girls. I am starting to see a little frost form on some of the girls. It was tempting to take the scope to them and look at trichs but I know none of them are near ready yet. I know I always gush over the fcj but the bag seed sisters are looking pretty good too. I still think the fcj is going to give me an awesome yield but I think the bag seed sisters are going to do me justice too!!!

Back
Top Bottom