Queen's Garden of Green

yay I loves me a little tail:yummy:

Oh and Herbies takes about 2 days to get into the country, then get sorted and another couple days to get to Vegas, and another day to get sorted and delivered. About 5 to 7 days to me on the West Coast. Since you live where it enters the country, it should only be a couple days.

We see who has the dirty minds now don't we?! I am on the East Coast so I don't know. I was just wondering though the site says between 5-10 days. Checked out the little lady and that tail has gotten longer so I am going to pot her later tonight. I need to empty out all my jugs and let them air out. I think I am going to do like OMM and start putting the date on my pots. My goal is to have plenty of meds for my birthday. So, I guess this journal is coming to an end. Or really has been at an end for a little bit now.

what?

Your horns stay showing mister. Surprised you're not chasing the missus around the house...lol

who says.... wait a minute...... ha gotcha..... I'am not :)

Hi your Gracefuly aging majesty! how is you?
I am sure I dont know what you mean:)

im sure you will make another journal...who knows maybe one day you can make a journal of links to all your journals and call them chapters of your life...

Me and links don't get along, every time I try to do one for some reason they don't work.

Well, I put the pineapple in the coco last night, let it stay warm with the pad until the lights came on. I am hoping she will come above the coco in a few days. No mail tomorrow so maybe or am hoping the auto will be here on Tuesday. Now all I can do is sit back and wait.

Me and links don't get along, every time I try to do one for some reason they don't work.

Well, I put the pineapple in the coco last night, let it stay warm with the pad until the lights came on. I am hoping she will come above the coco in a few days. No mail tomorrow so maybe or am hoping the auto will be here on Tuesday. Now all I can do is sit back and wait.

I'll keep an eye out for a new journal in your profile, and put up the link in here, if'n ya wanna.

your such a silly woman,
you put the lime in the coconut
youputem both together
yo put the lime in the coocnut
then you'll feel better

I'll keep an eye out for a new journal in your profile, and put up the link in here, if'n ya wanna.

Thanks J, appreciate it.

your such a silly woman,
you put the lime in the coconut
youputem both together
yo put the lime in the coocnut
then you'll feel better

I'll take whatever you're smoking...lol....

Just a small update to let you know the bean has already come out of the coco and has almost shed her shell already!!!! I would take a pic but it would be too small to see I think.But I wasn't expecting her to come out that quick, I was thinking by the end of the week. Maybe in a few days I will start my next journal, still trying to think of a name for it. Maybe Queen's Garden of Green2: It takes 2, pineapple chunk and whatever the auto is called. I forgot the name, I think it's either Quick One or Fast One.

:party::party::green_heart:
Thanks J, appreciate it.

I'll take whatever you're smoking...lol....
:cheer:

Just a small update to let you know the bean has already come out of the coco and has almost shed her shell already!!!! I would take a pic but it would be too small to see I think.But I wasn't expecting her to come out that quick, I was thinking by the end of the week. Maybe in a few days I will start my next journal, still trying to think of a name for it. Maybe Queen's Garden of Green2: It takes 2, pineapple chunk and whatever the auto is called. I forgot the name, I think it's either Quick One or Fast One.

:party:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom