Queen's Garden of Green

Not really anything new going on, the bean has shed it's shell. I am keeping her nice and warm. I still haven't gotten the bean from Herbies yet. Am beginning to wonder if it was intercepted.

yay on the new baby:cheer:
it took an easy 10 days for me to get my seeds and that wasnt durring a hurricane:)

yay on the new baby:cheer:
it took an easy 10 days for me to get my seeds and that wasnt durring a hurricane:)

It has been over 10 days still no bean...:( Gave the baby some water today, shell is now completely off and she has gotten a little taller. Trying to wait for the auto to get here before I start the new journal.

your area is all messed up,as far as I know LOL so you may have a presoaked seed coming (I hope not):circle-of-love:

tell the seed place you aint got your order.

your such a silly woman,
you put the lime in the coconut
youputem both together
yo put the lime in the coocnut
then you'll feel better

I say doctor! I got belly ache! I love that song! sorry Queen please continue.

I say doctor! I got belly ache! I love that song! sorry Queen please continue.

I always thought it was "Put your hands on the coconuts, squeeze 'em all up" Perhaps I digress...I am still waiting for my new beans to pop...seems like it should be any day now....You go Queen:slide:

now doctor
aint there nothing I can take
to relieve this belly ache
I said Docctorr

Hotel, motel, you got the funky beat!

damit!

I hate to wait... I suck at it

I hate to wait... I suck at it

Yeah, me too, patience is not one of my strong suits. But it has been past the 10 day mark when they say it should be here. It didn't come today either. So, I will email Herbies with my complaint, hopefully they will respond. But it has made me hesitant to order anything else from them. I am thinking about germing another fem bean so I can get this grow on the road and close this journal. And should I ever get my auto then add it to mix in the new journal.

i know for a fact herbie sends his beans out the same day you order, due to my location i get mine the next day as long as i order before 3pm the day before, so i dont think the issue is with herbies here,

if he did not have the seeds in stock then he always sends a msg letting you know whats going on, if he sent you the email saying order dispatched then the order was dispatched that day, but by all means drop him an email but im sure he will tell you the same thing, was their any tracking number with it,

drop herbie and email and see what he says, ill try and find out how long it took other growers to get their seeds,

i know for a fact herbie sends his beans out the same day you order, due to my location i get mine the next day as long as i order before 3pm the day before, so i dont think the issue is with herbies here,if he did not have the seeds in stock then he always sends a msg letting you know whats going on, if he sent you the email saying order dispatched then the order was dispatched that day, but by all means drop him an email but im sure he will tell you the same thing, was their any tracking number with it,drop herbie and email and see what he says, ill try and find out how long it took other growers to get their seeds,

I ordered mine late Thursday night or early Friday morning, it was after midnight. I got an email the next day that said it had been sent out. Yes, there was a tracking number but it really didn't do any good. All it said was that it was sent to the united states postal service. That's really not telling me anything. I did drop him an email and am awaiting a response. And of course if you're in the UK like Gig then I wouldn't expect it to take long for you to get it.

Well in my impatience, I decided to germ another seed, this one is called Red diesel. I hope it germs as fast as the pineapple did. I have also been shopping around on other sites for some autos. I know I did find a big bang auto on one of the sites so I know I will be getting that one next. I also found one that is suppose take 5-7 weeks to harvest, I forget the name of it but it will be another one to get. I am not putting any info up about the strains here, I will do that once I start the new journal.

haha yeah i know hon, i was just refering to the parcels orderd to parcels delivered ratio...around 6 for 6 atm, so at least they all get sent in the first place :rofl:

Um, ok...

Well, I think I am going to officially close this journal. New journal may be up and running next week sometime.

Back
Top Bottom