The Butcher's Slaughter (Breeding Journal)

breeding when you know your females and have made specific clones of her for pollen is the easy part. IT is especially good when you know what your females will do and what you like about her.

Finding a male "Mr. Right" is always difficult. Recently I have been intrigued by two different strains I would like to get in male... Durban Poison and The Church. If I came across either one of these, I would do the whole room. But even a Q-tip worth on my current girls would be acceptable.

A guy can dream right?

man a friend gave me a seed of mk ultra, it hermied week 5 of flower.. low and behold he gave this strain to a bunch of ppl, and everyone had theirs hermie. come to find out, the original grower popped a rego seed and claimed it was mk ultra. now a min of 8 -10 ppl wasted time and money to grow a rego plant that hermies everytime between weeks 4 & 6 of flower on a sativa, that needs what probably 12 weeks to flower, what a shame.

Man I had a grow of med-Tahoe plants that all Hermie'd approx 3 years ago... I had let them go and then I look under the stem and they had dropped seeds and had starts going in the underbrush... I was like "WTF. When Did I plant these starts, and Why did I plant then directly under all these plants...

Turns out they were med-Tahoe was a direct decedent (pun) of the "red Lady"...

I turned that entire 3 month project into a bon-fire in my backyard the next day... I cried at the ceremony... lol.

How did this turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I read the beginning and last page so please forgive if u already went over. Let's say you know the female you want but you are hung up on the males. Would taking several clones of the mother, allow a root system to develope and put into flowering then give each clone a different set of pollen from different males be a good way to breed? Would you just look for the plant that you have desired characteristics (f1)then reinforce that generation with the mother or father? Does crossbreeding back to parents cause mutants? I'm really interested and would like to try this so I'm willing to ask the dumb questions, I guess everyone starts somewhere.

hmmm think i will stick to buying my seeds and yes ty attitude seed bank

Back
Top Bottom