Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

Thanks Bubba.... Meant to ask you how that Master Kush treated you and meant to answer your question from earlier... I think it was the HPS making them look amber.. I have gone over every square inch of her with my loupe and there are maybe 5% amber, and those could have been caused by me sticking my face in the buds all the time...:thedoubletake: My dreads get snagged in them too.... so those may be my fault.... :ganjamon::peace:

yeah or you could have maybe your eyeballs were turning amber from forgeting to blink after staring at those beautiful buds. the master kush was out of this world. it got a little dry so i ended up smoking the rest of it nightly with my old lady. she has bad anxiety and usually takes perscription meds and dosent really like to get high like i do but when she really has an episode i can talk her into a rip of some strong indica if i have it,.and boy was that a strong one. it layed me back and was the smoothest high. i wish i had grew alot more of those. i will for sure next time. Now im smoking some strong grand daddy purple that a bro brought back from a farm up north. it was cured soo purfect i love it and its almost as good as the MK.. lol. Im sure yours will be sooo much more above my little porch grow next to the barbeque. im trying to make room for an indoor grow. My son had some bubble gum that was pretty dank and he handed me a nug yesterday to grind up and i found two seeds in it one of which is usable. Im ordering some seeds too online soon and have some lights and stuff just need some space. Really want to try an Led grow, sorry to go on and on , just had a wake and bake sesh..feeling goooood..

No worries..... the MK was a very enjoyable strain.. I will grow it again here soon, and man, your MK was beautiful.. I have been waiting for you to start another grow... :peace:

On another note I ordered my procyon 100 LED light.. I want to try it out. It is for the veg room but think I may just have to see if I can flower under it... We shall see....
:smokin:

this is what it says...

The Procyon 100 LED Grow light is the cutting edge in lighting technology! Cut operating costs by 70%, and never replace another light bulb again!

56 CREE* Xlamp high power LEDs (40 635nm, 16 450nm)
100W nominal LED power delivery
125W total power consumption
70% more light than the UFO
Integrated power supply; requires no "ballast"
Replaces 400W HID light, giving 75% power savings
Covers approximately 10 square feet
50,000+ hour LED life
Proudly made in the USA!
Measures 13.5" x 5" x 5", weighs 7lbs.
2 year manufacturers warranty
Award winning!

Ok LED haters, please do not vent in here, go start a LED bashing thread... I am going to try it out, if it works HEll yea, if it does'nt then it does'nt and we will know so none wondering if they work or not will have to spend the money on one.. :peace:

Well it said nothing about spectrum...So I guess you will find out when it arrives...
Ive seen excellent results using LEDs..Theres alot of good threads here on how to use them and some grow journals that have used them..Like Boss's.

I reserched it pretty good.. There are journals in other places that they seemed happy with and got decent results.. But, we will know here soon enough....
Here is what it looks like
Procyon.jpg

:peace:

Hell, I can set it up and take pics, while doing bongieeeeees, in the other room!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley::roorrip::peace:

lol, wouldn't want those ladies to get embarrassed during a photo shoot.

I had to break out the LA and get some of it outta here.. It's off to the safe house ( only allowed to have 2 oz's in it's usable form laying around).. So I took some pics just over two weeks after it was chopped..
picresized_th_1221558024_DSC00048.jpg

picresized_th_1221558140_DSC00047.jpg

picresized_th_1221557648_DSC00042.jpg

We just love this strain.. It gives the GF energy she hasn't had in awhile... I think it will be a good base for some breeding efforts... :peace:

Looks Beautiful Man...I'm sure it's tasty.

Peace :roorrip:

I am terrible at describing this... It is very smooth, tastes great out of the vape hell, tastes great from a bong too.... I would say that it is a sweet taste with a hint of ( not sure) almost an exotic fruit or something.. The GF says it tastes citrisy with a hint of apeppermint toothpick.. I don't taste or smell that though... I can't wait for a full month or two cure.. I just can't say enough about it, it is a really enjoyable buzz... Ok, a few pics of Elvira... Ambers are showing up a bit faster now, should only be a few more days until harvest, maybe around 10-15% amber as of now.. here she is on day 80..
picresized_th_1221568749_BDday801.jpg

BDday80macro.jpg

BD80closeup.jpg

:ganjamon::peace:

Almost there man!

That is going to be SUPER weed when its finally done showing what its made of man! i cant wait to see the straight up buddage from that shebeast!

Back
Top Bottom