KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

either way will work, just remember to pH adjust your nutrient solution last. if you pH adjust your nutrient solution today it may require pH adjusting tomorrow due to the pH buffering of calcium in your water.

Hey King I went and looked and there are 2 leaves that look funky and both of them are the leaves
DSC020736.JPG
DSC020748.JPG
my pup was having his way with. I guess I should have cut them off but you know me I was a bit afraid to. Here they are. Is this what you saw??? I also took a group shot and turned off the lights I could for a second and it shows the color a bit better......:thanks:

I did not use colloidal silver in this journal, I do not know how long it will take a female cannabis plant to produce female pollen when sprayed with colloidal silver. you can spray the bottom of one plant and produce female pollen and pollinate the top portion of the same plant.

Using only colloidal silver or a mix of other things to make fem only pollen??

Awesome read Thanks, and sorry about the way the LA Confidential turned out. Did you ever try again? I've been looking for more info on Silver Thiosulfate. So far this is the best information I've found on the subject. :thumb:

Awesome read Thanks, and sorry about the way the LA Confidential turned out. Did you ever try again? I've been looking for more info on Silver Thiosulfate. So far this is the best information I've found on the subject. :thumb:

Thank you kindly, I have not tried LA Confidential again to date but may in the future. This is the first grow journal that I am aware of detailing the use of Silver Thiosulfate to create female pollen and create feminized seeds.

Back
Top Bottom