Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

DAAAAAAMMMMNNN very nice. Great work

I am standing firm on this one no matter how long it takes.. 50/50 all the way.. We will take one branch @ 25% to see the difference between 25 and 50% ambers...

The new camera is here and being figured out. It has opened up a new world of photgraphy for me. I can now see that alien little trichome planet... planet of the trichs..:cheesygrinsmiley: I will hopefully be able to get some pics up later, Lights go on at 6:00 PM...Now if my 4 gig memory card would show up it will all be good... :peace:

Cant wait to see the black death trichome planet!

OK, havent quite gotten this thing figured out quite yet but I am getting close. Moose, I think you are right, about a week or so left... SO here is what I have so far with the new camera... Black Death day 77-
BDday77macro.jpg

BDday77trichs.jpg

BDday77closeup.jpg

BD77daytrich.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley::ganjamon::peace:

Beautiful....
wow...I think your trichomes have trichomes ...:yummy:

peace :roorrip:

Its a Jungle in there. And damn that looks nice.

Cool, I'm liking your new camera BE!!

Those super macro shots are excellent.

BD really looks like she's gonna be some kickin' killer smoke. :smokin:

Elvira is living up to her name. She's gonna be scary good. :bong:

What a great grow. ++++ :peace:

Harry

Great genetics, great grower, great images. Those are breathtaking.

You guys kick ass!!!!! Thanks for all the good words.. I always look forward to getting here to see what you guys have to say. The camera rocks I just need for the memory stick to show up..... Those pics were free hand ( think it has a stabilizer) I am going to set up the tripod tonight and try some shots.. Oh yea, it also has a remote control ( total stoners camera). Hell, I can set it up and take pics, while doing bongieeeeees, in the other room!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley::roorrip::peace:

Back
Top Bottom