Be IRIE #2 Black Death, LA Confidential, and Bubble gum..

Absolutely beautiful buds!

Thank you guys... we decided to have some tasters so we let some of the smaller buds sit out and dry... Holyshit!!! I just cannot wait to try them when they have cured for a month or two ( we promised eachother 3 weeks until we break into them). :roorrip: The taste is just like it smells, citrusy, with a hint of something sweet and exotic ( can't quite place it) and the high is pure sweetness. one or two hits and you are feeling energized almost motivated. two or three hits and your mind wanders nice crisp and clean high.. The GF just loves it.. :ganjamon: I would recomend this to grow and smoke for anyone. If you get the chance then get it.. Ok, my silver surfer is calling my name..:smokin::peace:

LAnuggie.jpg

Man these buds look yummy as hell.Toke up and enjoy your buds:roorrip:

Thanks you guys, the LA fucking ROCKS... I am so impressed with the strain... I think I am going to have to grow it again soon.. OK, so Elvira is still not showing me any ambers.. The descption said 8-10 weeks, tonite is day 72.. I think the name came from the smell of this plant, it is quite odd...I kept smelling this freaky smell, and finally traced it back to the closet..:cheesygrinsmiley: ok, a few pics of Elvira day 72 of 12/12-
picresized_th_1220889935_100_1498.jpg

BDsidenugcloseupday72.jpg

100_14931.JPG

100_1492.JPG

Gotta be getting close... :peace::ganjamon:

When you harvest, can you invite me over so I can throw myself upon your plants and roll around in them like a dog? Those are so amazing! +Reps for you!

Very nice plants, and great lookin bud

WHOOOOOA!

Elvira's goign to be a monster. im jsut waiting to see a moose sized bud!

Good job man! that L.A.(lolita) is going to be some danky when its dry man! hats off to ya

Thanks everyone for the good words... She is coming along nicely, ambers are showing and she is fattening up daily..the nugs are so tight it is pure craziness, and the smell still has me a bit perplexed i just can't quite decribe it.. :smokin: She was hopefully flushed tonight for the last time... Here she is day 74 of 12/12
elviraday74top.jpg

BD47daytop.jpg

elvira74day.jpg

Blackdeathday74.jpg

The LA was cleaned of stems and the total weight is 125 gms.... Almost 4 1/2 ozs... :ganjamon::roorrip: Oh yeah, new camera should be here this week sometime... So, should be able to get better pics.

No idea whatsoever... I guessed the LA would give me around 3 oz. ( I always guess low) but Elvira is so solid I can't even imagine trying to guess. I wil get a better idea once she is chopped and I can get a wet weight... I am much more interested in Quality over quanity....:peace:

Excellent work, Be ERIE! Your photos are quality now, can't hardly wait to see pics with the new camera.

be IRIE, I guess I am being lazy by not re-reading your journal for this answer, but are you using any type of air filter to keep the smell down from your pretty lady.

:cheesygrinsmiley:I have two little carbon filters maybe 110 cfm, one exhausts hot air from the tent and the other filters the walk in that the tent is in. One goes in with them when they are drying too... The smell can over power them at times, so we usually have inscents or candles going... Sometimes the smell smacks me in the face when I come in the front door..... DOHHH :cheesygrinsmiley: Ok, so had to have her out for inspection so I snapped a few pics ( go figure). Elvira day 76..
picresizedBdday76.jpg

a side nug-
100_1508.JPG

zoomed in-
elvirasidenugday76.jpg

100_1509.JPG

:ganjamon::peace:

Back
Top Bottom