2nd Indoor Grow - La Confidential

I f you were flowering under the 150 I would only flower two plants and honestly it would not be an adequate amount of light for a 4x4.
In the 4x4 you should try to squeeze it for all its worth and get at least a 600 but i would go with 1 kw.

Sub's mix is pretty good to start there is a lot of other recipes for it and now I recycle it now so It is ever-changing. Cook up a batch of the super soil and grow some easy dank.

I normally plant my freshly rooted cuttings in a regular potting soil with a tbsp of azomite and a tbsp of great white. That will veg for a couple weeks and then it will go to a 5-7 gallon pot bottom half of pot gets super soil the rest gets filled with regular bagged soil. Since I am recycling I use mostly the recycled mix and a little fresh potting soil on top. its all about experimenting to find what works for you.

To be perpetual you need to have adequate space in veg to accomodate the bigger 1kw lights in flower. I am running a 400 and a 600 most of the time and sometimes i have to add my 4 foot 4 bulb t5 to the mix to keep everyone happy. I learned this is where it makes the perpetul run smoother. Oh that and taking clones every two weeks is mando.

Ok Well the clones go into a 1 gallon pot or thereabouts. When the clones get roots I will place them in the pots making sure the tbsp of azomite and mychorrizae get mixed up and get contact with the roots. Then just water in with plain ro water.those go for two weeks in my garden then they go into 5 gallon smartpots for another 4 weeks but i am changing the pot size to 7 gallon pots and doing six and quite possibly after that doing four in 10 gallon pots. It will be fun for you once you get the hang of it. it is really quite easy but we make it so hard sometimes. I dont ph anything since I have no meter. it is making me a better grower. so glad my combo meter gave up on me. I have a lot more time since switching to ss. and I reccomend more people try it.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom