Super Skunk. First Grow. Intelligent Help Requested

CaLiChron213

Hey whats up, this is my first real grow, and i could really use all the help and support i can get. here is my set up:

-Strain: Super Skunk

-plant type: medium indica/sativa mix.. 60/40 or 80/20, not sure exactly

-plant#: 2 plants as of right now, ending goal is to have 6 plants in a cycle 3x3 to pull of weight each month

-plant stage: the plants are in veg right now, I estimate they are 1 - 2 weeks old, i picked them up from the club yesterday.

-Indoor Grow

-Soil: Black Gold. 100% black gold mixture, hydro shop didnt have perilite.

-Pot Size: 2 Gallon

-Lighting: as of right now i only have 2 10w CFL, within the hour I will have another 65w CFL also. useing the CFL for veg right now, i have 600w HPS for flower

-Cooling: only thing i have for cooling at this time is 2 fans

-Temp: ranges from 77-81 F

-Humidity: ranges from 40-45. (unsure of exactly how to use spray bottle correctly in the room)

-PH: unsure of soil PH. Water PH is 6.5

-Pests: no known pests (fingers crossed)

-watering: i just transplanted so i gave healthy watering to the soil to eliminate any possible air pockets. I will go from here to see what my watering schedule is going to be like

-Nutrients: i have Flora Nova veg/bloom. since this is my first grow im going to stay light on the nutes for veg, just sticking with flora nova veg. For flowering I plan on useing Flora Nova Bloom + a combo of some other Flora Nova products, still unsure of exactly what nutes i will use for flower.

-Room Dimensions: 21in. x 37 in.

I GREATLY appreciate all responses.

Here is my setup and my two babys as of today.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Image20.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Image_2_.jpg

Sounds good,

One question after looking at the pics. Do you have a second room for flower? It looks like you have that 6 hanging above the rest of your cfl setup.

Might I make a suggestion, if you only have that one room w/ its limited space a continual harvest is out of the question. With that being said, if your ballast is switchable why not get a 600w conversion bulb and just grow a really bumper crop every two months?

There is always auto flowers as well.

Welcome to the forums brother!

ty so much for reply..

yeah i should have been more clear on the veg situation, what im gonna do is build a cabinet to veg in, i havent made the cabinet yet so thats y im vegging in my main room. i wanted to start with two plants to see how well they fill up the space. i want to try to FIM or top the plants to see if i can have a higher yield with a lower plant.

keep the suggestions coming plz!

i got a droopy lil lady... suggestions plz
Image_3_.jpg

leaves still droopy on one of the plants, other one looks good tho.. im still unsure of how to raise humidity, i feel hesitant to just start spraying into the air and onto the plants, a little advice on how to go about spraying water into room would be much appreciated!

Alright brother,

What is your RH right now? Also, spray those bad boys(girls). It will not hurt them one bit.

You might do the math on your VPD. The more the difference between your temp and RH, the more important it becomes! It can change everything. There is always the option of a cheap humidifier as well.

Your question about the FIM method is up to you. Do some research then make the decision off of what you think is best!

Image_4_.jpg

Image_6_.jpg

Image_5_.jpg

Image_7_.jpg

ok, here we go, its been about a week or so since the grow journal has been updated. the picture qualities are terrible. estimation on the plants age is roughly 3 weeks. the ladies were FIM'd on 10/7. havent been able to pump any nutes yet becase the ph is too low and cash flow is too low to go buy ph up -.- ... any recommendations on how much nutes i should use? i have GH Flora Nova series veg/bloom. the Feed program recommends 2.5ml/g (mild growth).. 5ml/g (growth).. thinkin the nutes should start at 2.5/3ml/g taking in account that there hasnt been any nutes given to the plants yet. please tell me what u think! THANK YOU!!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

Next time, please ask for help in the FAQS forum, journals are not for seeking help.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom