Strawberry Diesel

bluegil

may 09 i came across some s,d seeds,finally put them in dirt in July and now have clones in 12/12.this first one went in 9/17 and is covered in trics already. STRAIN- STRAWBERRY DIESEL PLANTED-7/16/11 NUTS-GENERAL HYDROPONICS/FLORA NOVA (BLOOM AND VEG) WITH G,H LIQUID KOOL BLOOM AND KOOL BLOOM RIPENER, SOME BLACK STRAP MOLASSES AND SUPER THRIVE. CFL LIGHTS 3 68WATT 2700K AND 1 24WATT 6500K IN BLOOM BOX 1 125WATT CFL FLITZ BULB AND 1 68WATT 2700K IN VEG BOX SOIL IS FOX FARM O/F POT SIZES ARE 1,2,AND 3 QUARTS FEED FOR VEG IS (PER GAL)SUPERTHRIVE 1 CAP FULL,2 TSP FLORA NOVA VEG,2 TSP BLACK STRAP,1 TSP G,H SWEETBERRY AND 1/2 TSP FLORA BLOOM. FEED FOR FLOWER, 2 TSP FLORA NOVA BLOOM,1 TSP LIQUID KOOLBLOOM 2 TSP BLACK STRAP AND 1 CAP FULL SUPER THRIVE AND 2 TSP SWEETBERRY, EVERY OTHER DAY
PICT000238.JPG
PICT000438.JPG
PICT000334.JPG
PICT000541.JPG
PICT000635.JPG

looking good blue :) cant wait to flower my strawberry D :) Here she is in her last day of veg I am probally gonna take a couple more cutts and then 36 hr dark then were off to the races :morenutes::morenutes::yummy:

she is on the left/ my 8ball kush on the rt
both10.JPG

lookin good, i see we use the same thermal blanket :)whats with the paper plates?dose it help them grow.dose the 36 hrs of dark make a differences? im a new grower so ive never gave them any darkness after cutting. probably why they take for ever to take off:)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this for moving to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom