2nd Indoor Grow - La Confidential

Coke, thanxx for being the first responder to my cry for help & encouraging me with support from day one up until harvest.

You are & will always be my 420 Super Hero. +reps

so ive been on a shopping spree for my grow room and grow supplies lol
check out what i just got im starting up a veg room for the mothers and clones!
hyd-tent-sp1200_2.jpg

Floralux_150_watt_HPS.jpg

That's triple what this damn cfl puts out, I think I may be upgrading. I fear heat issues, not to mention further height restrictions in my already vertically challenged space. I'm thinking about picking it up just because it's a good deal, hard to pass it up for only 50 bucks.

That's triple what this damn cfl puts out, I think I may be upgrading. I fear heat issues, not to mention further height restrictions in my already vertically challenged space. I'm thinking about picking it up just because it's a good deal, hard to pass it up for only 50 bucks.

That does sound like a good deal Dank, I would do it if I could find one for that price around here and it wasn't used. (never know how long that bulb has left on a used one)
I've been resisting on the heat issue here too, but now that winter is around the corner I'm thinking that might be a good thing. I grow in my basement, heat rises....it will heat the ceiling in the basement, which heats the floor upstairs...which means the furnace kicks on less? Hmmmmmmm

Is the 150 air-cooled?

I am not sure how many plants you want to do with the light coke but if your going form that light to a 1kw it may be a little light. I like to veg under a 600 befor my plants hit the 1000. Other than that you have been busy it looks like. I am here to help whenever coke. I would get a supersoil batch cooking and get 6 plants in 7 gallon pots in that 4x4 and go for max yield and quality.

Back
Top Bottom