help

afkafkafk

400 watt light...(mh)about 5/5 tall..2 ft deep and about 3 ft wide...going be growing about 8-10 plants..is this space to small and if so and many can i fit,,,,,,going to be buyin a 200 cfm inline fan...usein promix,it is tru i dont need to ph the water when using promix? ,,,and im going to be using Flora Nova....when do i start to add the Flora Nova and how much do i add...how much ML pur L do i add...and how often do i water with the Flora Nova everyttime????

400 watt light...(mh)about 5/5 tall..2 ft deep and about 3 ft wide...going be growing about 8-10 plants..is this space to small and if so and many can i fit,,,,,,going to be buyin a 200 cfm inline fan...usein promix,it is tru i dont need to ph the water when using promix? ,,,and im going to be using Flora Nova....when do i start to add the Flora Nova and how much do i add...how much ML pur L do i add...and how often do i water with the Flora Nova everyttime????

Too small of that many plants. Dpending on how long you veg for I would say 3-4 tops on no veg to -1-2 weeks and 1 or 2 on a 3-4 week veg.

ALWAYS PH check /adjust everything. That bears repeating... ALWAYS PH check / adjust everything.

I would follow the directions for flora nova. I would go like like 1/4 strength while plants are small and use everyother watering. Gradually increase.

When plants start to bud I usually feed bloom nutes every watering.

Back
Top Bottom