Queen's Royal Green Garden

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::cheesygrinsmiley::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::adore::adore::adore::green_heart::party::yahoo::welldone::lot-o-toke::clap:

sure do miss you and you army boots your majesty:circle-of-love:

sure do miss you and you army boots your majesty:circle-of-love:

Well I am back for a few, until I find out what happens with school...I was gone for a few because I didn't have the internet but it is back on now....I have germed a few more bag seed but nothing has sprouted yet. I would've prefered some fem seeds but will worry about that later. It just doesn't seem right not growing something...lol...

any news from you your Majesty Is Stellar:circle-of-love:
how is school? do you like it?:)

any news from you your Majesty Is Stellar:circle-of-love:
how is school? do you like it?:)

I have to meet with my vocational counselor next week to find out what's what in the program for going to school for computers. I would like to be able to build them and do maintenance kind of stuff, not really sure of the techie phrase for it....The other program for social worker doesn't start til next month, have to go put in an app for that at their workshop. Sent off for my ged transcript so I am hoping I will have that by the end of the month. But I have really missed you and everyone else...

Same here Your Majesty (Gracefully Aging of Course)
LOL I killed my plants and not in a good way since you have been gone:) kind of sucked a lot. but you know sometimes things just don't work for any of us.
I know things will turn for you though in my heart:circle-of-love:

Same here Your Majesty (Gracefully Aging of Course)
LOL I killed my plants and not in a good way since you have been gone:) kind of sucked a lot. but you know sometimes things just don't work for any of us.I know things will turn for you though in my heart:circle-of-love:

The hell you say, how in the world did you kill some plants? Me, yeah, you NOOOOOOO!!!! Thanks, I appreciate your support!!!

LOL its a horrible story I wish not to relive. but I think my nutes were old and well....:circle-of-love:

I understand, well I know you did not let that deter you....I thought nutes last for years?
so did I but that is all I can figure was what happened. I did all the things I normally did. same soil mix same nutes and all of a sudden
SAM_05461.JPG
SAM_05191.JPG
and its more ugly in person:)
cut it all down and its soaking in a jug of rum now. tried to smoke a bud and couldn't get past the first toke YUCK!

hey qtl. long time no see ;)
glad to see that some of the people that vanish do come back (including myself).

im a self taught techie and i learned a few valuable rules.

laptops suck, dont buy them, dont offer to repair them and dont think they are cute. i personally think that ANY techie thats opening a new(one they have not encountered before) laptop runs the risk of breaking clips and ribbon cables. laptops always have hidden screws and no instructions to tell you how to get there.

no matter what your teacher tells you, a ASD (anti satic device) is to save the computer from you, not the other way around. static damage is very nasty and very real. hit a computer circuit board with even a frosty glare and you risk damaging components.

dont smoke near a computer unless your willing to open it up every 2 weeks to clean the tar and dust out of heatsinks that builds up at a phenominal rate compared to a non smoking computer room. (see laptops cant be cleaned out like this, meaning you either spend big bucks for a laptop repair man or you gradually kill your heat management)

a pick error is the most common kind of repair you shall ever have to face. (Problem Inbetween Chair & Keyboard). hardware failure and software fatal bugs are a lot rarer than people think. most of the time the user just didnt understand something or has missed something.

a computer doesnt have an opinion, nor do they have lazy days or disagree with your needs. if something is going wrong and your tests show hardware good, then its the user ;)

as a freelance tech, expect 25%+ of income to come from teaching people the right way to do things =)

Yeah what GiGabane and Mc said:)
Happy Friedday Your Majesty!:circle-of-love:
even if I'm second.

Hey Y'all...How is everyone doing? Eh, I am ok, anxious for school to start and another admirer bites the dust. You just gotta love being woken up by a Dear Jane text...kinda just shrugged it off because I made my intentions clear from the beginning. My focus at this point in my life is getting myself together and putting me first..In simpler terms, was not looking for a relationship anytime soon..Why when I tell guys this they're ok with it in the beginning but feels somewhere down the line that they can change your mind? Pffffft!!!

Gig, good to see you. I noticed you had been gone too, still thought you were on the exercise kick. I still am but only dropped 5 pounds which you can see in my face and stomach a little bit. But I think I need a gym to get rid of this little pot belly I got. As for the laptop, well that's what I am on now. I prefer HPs and had this one for 3 years now and always smoking next to it, in front of it so I can imagine the tar in it and my apartment seem to love to keep dust no matter how much I mop and dust stuff...It's havoc on my allergies. But my ex also left his Dell pc..I figure it will be taken apart at some point or maybe even upgraded if I can...If I remember correctly it only needed a network adapter. When I had a pc a few years back I added RAM to it but that is about as far as my knowledge goes for now. I just have always been interested in the inner workings of a computer.

I had a company tell me I needed a level 3 Microsoft tech to fix some computer issues, My sister in law fixed it in 5 minutes over the phone. She has also completely disassembled her computer...laptop....and replaced parts in it....she has NO formal training, qtl, you will be a tech of techs!

Thanks Mc..I always thought people like Geek Squad or whoever always charges way too much for something simple. Thanks Fishy, sorry about being number 2 but OMM won my heart first...lol...

i did ok on the health kick, relaxed a bit now as i got rid of some fat and gained some muscle, now im just sort of hovering and righting my diet to lock it in place before i shave a bit more blubber off, hate the idea of a yoyo diet, dont think my stretchmarks could handle another bout of big weight loss at once =(

i was just busy splitting with the ex and moving to the otherside of the country. im now happiy living with sense amelia (a member i met on here) been living together for about half a year now and its mostly bliss. had to move a few times for obvious mary jane reasons (even got a complaint from estate agents today about the smell...and thats just from smoking) just about got our shit together for growing now. need to push out a few crops then look for a farm house or something.

if you have installed memory modules, then a network card will be a piece of cake, just remember that static strap =)

A love connection on 420 eh, good for you...I went to see one of the guidance counselors at the vocational place. I can't take my evaluation until I get my hearing aids, if I get them. I am wondering why that is, do I need to hear to take the evaluation? I should've asked but I didn't. I was there 30 minutes early just to get sent home 5 minutes later. I called the audiologist about the hearing aids but she said my insurance hasn't approved them yet. So in a way that's good news. Sent away for my ged transcript, hopefully that will be back before I go see about the other training program.

I have germed 3 more bag seed. 2 of them I put in the dirt today, the other a few days ago. I neglected to write it down. The other has already come above ground is working on shedding its shell. Not going to start a journal on them but while this one is still open, I will post progress from time to time. I hope everyone is doing well....

I am and Hope you are to Your Majesty (gracefully aging of course):circle-of-love:
If you get time I started a anew grow too:) its in my sig.
I hope you get all the help you need with your Education and your cute little ears:):bigblush::blalol::drool::drool::drool::drool::hug::yikes::party::circle-of-love::cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom