Utopian Sub v2 - You, Me, and Barney's Farm Makes 3 - Perpetual 2000w

Re: Papa Green's Utopian Sub v2 - You, Me, and Barney's Farm makes 3 - Perpetual 2000

wow, its that dry wt....gotta be....what is the new top one from barneys, i havent heard....curious minds dont cha know...congrats and understand the busy, im there also...will try to put up more pics tomorrow....L

Re: Papa Green's Utopian Sub v2 - You, Me, and Barney's Farm Makes 3 - Perpetual 2000

What a great looking UH bud you have there! I'm rooting for you man! I hope you get to put that (or an even better one) into the NOTM contest!!!

Great work!! keep it moving man!

+Reps if I can!

Re: Papa Green's Utopian Sub v2 - You, Me, and Barney's Farm Makes 3 - Perpetual 2000

Hi All. Thanks to all - just read back on my own journal. :reading420magazine: I'll respond soon, and get a chance to check in on everyone. I'm looking forward to getting baked and spending a good number of hours catching up.

For now - I'm still in harvest heaven/hell. I have some pics, and hopefully more coming later. Things are looking good in the Sub. I do have one question for the grow support guys about CO2 and nutes and lights. I'll get it up later with some pics and a full description of the symptoms.

In the mean time gonna post some of the Utopia Haze and run back to chopping/trimming. Gonna be a long nite cause I wanna wrap this up and at least start to get the area ready for the next cycle. They'll start on the 1st.

So I gotta say I am really impressed with both the strains from Barney's.

The Volde (Mazaar with the illegal name) is fantastic. Packs a serious kick, and it is just as the description says - not like any other high - it is trippy. It also tastes like hash. I mean it REALLY tastes like good hash. Its very tastee in my opinion. And I am getting a little better at growing/cloning it. Its definitely gonna remain in the arsenal.

The Utopia Haze is still just dry and with a short cure, so I can't make any final declarations yet, but so far its fantastic. Super stony and light. One or two hits keeps me high for much longer than one or two of most any other weed I've smoked. It tastes just clean and nice. Not strong odor in really any direction.

I am now confident that although the UH has finished a few weeks behind schedule, I will indeed harvest over 1g/w from the scrog. I believe there will be about 10-12oz from the UH plants plus the 12.4 already harvested, which will put the total between 22-24 oz - over 600g from a 600w hps. Its not official yet - we'll know in 5-7 days.:smokin:

So, without further ado...

Another nice top:
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/UH_Top1.jpg

Here's a few tops laid out. It was harder than one might think to get these pics without a tripod. The damn lights are all on movers so you can forget about white balancing. The bud directly to the left of the Coke can is the one from the post a few days ago. Its had 4 days of drying.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/UH_Tops.jpg

Here's a not very good shot, but it does show the tops and the scrog in the BG.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/UH_Tops_Scrog_bg.jpg

Here's a shot of the heart of the biggest UH. This is the one I wish I had been able to capture for POTM entry. I haven't separated her buds, but if I had to guess I would say she'll prolly yield 5oz.

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/UH_main_area_cu.jpg
Here's another of the same plant:
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/UH_main_area.jpg

Still got a ways to go to finish choppin. About 2/3 done I guess.https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/UH_main_2_3rds_chopped.jpg

Yup... same plant...

OK. I hope to get some more pics up tonight of the veg room and the ones coming into the flower area. Gotta get back to the garden for a while. I'll see y'all in your journals soon...

:reading420magazine::peace:

That's a lot of bud. How's it feel density-wise?

:peace:
It is lots of bud. By far the best yield from a single light that I've achieved.
:cheer:
Both of the Barney's strains are denser than any of the others I've grown. They have a very nice solid feel to them. There is about 10% of the bud that's fluffy. The stuff that grew on the bottom or sides. But the majority of it is very nice. Lots of the buds have quite a few foxtails that are not real dense, but the buds themselves are. And I just cut the foxtails off and will use them for hash or butter. They have lots of mature tris, just no substance. I only include the dried smokable bud in the weights - not the really small popcorn, fluff, foxtails and other trim of which I have enough for a constant supply of brownies and my hash collection is getting nice as well. I think I have 3-5 grams curing right now. Gonna try the hash thing again soon.

What a great looking UH bud you have there! I'm rooting for you man! I hope you get to put that (or an even better one) into the NOTM contest!!!

Great work!! keep it moving man!

+Reps if I can!

Thanks! You grow great stuff so that means alot! I am excited. I've waited for the UH to enter a bud in the contest. And I'm pretty sure there's some nice contenders here. There are some in the next batch that are very nice as well. Not as big I don't think, but a little more classically shaped. This UH is GONNA get her due if its the last thing I do. ;)

Further...

All UH buds. Still needs to be trimmed - but essentially all to be smoked. 10-12oz. when dried I think.

:bong:
uh_almost_done.jpg

I'll throw a bud on the scale next break.

More to come...

UH Scrog Down!

Scrog down!
uh_scrog_down.jpg

:cheer::cool::cheer::cool::cheer:

-------------

Self Portrait

As I'm sure you can tell by the look on my face, for some reason all I can think about is buds.

self_portrait.jpg

:yummy::rofl:

Wow...just wow...and those buds are so unique looking...and MASSIVE..:grinjoint:

:peace: brother and gratz on the harvest.

Nice Papa. I can attest that harvesting and manicuring looks way more fun than it is. Good job on the crop.

Back
Top Bottom