SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Thanks I think she will be getting chopped this weekend. :party:

DSC_9536_703DSC_9536_sm.JPG
DSC_9536_702DSC_9536_sm.JPG
DSC_9541_704DSC_9541_sm.JPG

Have a good one all :passitleft:

Hey Smokey...mornin pal! Ya , you gonna take her.....she's lookin tasty bud....bin your baby a while now. Let us know how the chop goes and what your feelings towards her are. Fantastic job my friend. Have a great day Smokey....cheers .:Namaste:

Thanks Duggs, its another one in the books my friend :high-five: Hope you are feeling better :passitleft:

Couple pics from chop day yesterday.
DSC_9563_708DSC_9563_sm.JPG
DSC_9556_707DSC_9556_sm.JPG
DSC_9552_706DSC_9552_sm.JPG
DSC_9565_711DSC_9565_sm.JPG
DSC_9566_710DSC_9566_sm.JPG
DSC_9578_712DSC_9578_sm.JPG

Next round 2 Zamaldelica and a Bubba Kush x Hashplant. Just topped them last night. Also planted 2 Cotton Candy by delicious seeds.
DSC_9580_713DSC_9580_sm.JPG

Have a great week all :passitleft:

Thanks Duggs, its another one in the books my friend :high-five: Hope you are feeling better :passitleft:

Couple pics from chop day yesterday.
DSC_9563_708DSC_9563_sm.JPG
DSC_9556_707DSC_9556_sm.JPG
DSC_9552_706DSC_9552_sm.JPG
DSC_9565_711DSC_9565_sm.JPG
DSC_9566_710DSC_9566_sm.JPG
DSC_9578_712DSC_9578_sm.JPG

Next round 2 Zamaldelica and a Bubba Kush x Hashplant. Just topped them last night. Also planted 2 Cotton Candy by delicious seeds.
DSC_9580_713DSC_9580_sm.JPG

Have a great week all :passitleft:

Looks great!! Congrats! (+) reps! :)

Thanks! She turned out better than I was hoping at least by looks and smells. She came from a freebie pack I got a couple years ago and decided to give a try then the whole old soil in veg having her all messed up and what not :)

The whole house has smelled since yesterday and the wife's been bitching so I hooked up my new filter temporarily to help. I didn't have any output ducting on the 6" fan and when it kicked on it blew a bunch of carbon dust in my face and I have been trying to get it out of my eyes all night now. Pro tip, do not look into the fan, no matter how much you wan't to know if it actually turned on :rofl:

Smaller pots require more work with result of less control of the grow. I like fabric pots. :thumb:

For sure bigger is better. I used to make bonsai trees for a chain of flower shops when I was younger so when I started growing bud I tried to control plant size by pot and it does work to a point but its much better to control it with veg time and lighting schedules instead of little pots especially with our method of growing. :thumb:

I will probably do bin(s) for the two sativas since they seem to like the soil a bit moister than the indica and run bubba in a fabric pot for the next flower and see how that does.

Ya eh Smokey...nice haul off her bud...nice light green buds comin. You gonna scrog the next group bud ...or just let em go....and train them etc. ?
Have an awesome night Smokey....:Namaste:

Not sure yet. I am thinking of moving the zamals in the flower tent on a veg cycle this weekend and start their scrog training early this round since I have the time and I don't plan on bothering with cloning them. The bubba however is my last seed and the wife and I both really liked the last one so I want to try and get it cloned before flowering her. Depending on how the timing works out I might try and work the bubba into the scrog but i'm thinking it will mostly likely have to be separate in the corner or something. Trying to grow landrace sativas and landrace indicas at the same time in my lil bedroom is not turning out to be the easiest thing in the world...

Trying to grow landrace sativas and landrace indicas at the same time in my lil bedroom is not turning out to be the easiest thing in the world...

No, it isn't. lol...I've done my last few runs with a tray of same genetics with one odd ball. It's simplified things a bit and the only real necessity is to make sure the one strain being focused on is a good one, and treat the oddball as a tester of sorts.

Finally cracked into the new bud this weekend. Packed up a few of my stealth joints for the steve miller band concert and the father in-law didn't even realize I was smoking joints down on the strip and not ciggs :rofl: I would say I got a solid 10-12oz off her and it has a great mixed body and head buzz and is quite potent. Considering it was a freeby seed that I had no idea how it would turn out I am most happy with the result, hopefully the cotton candies turn out as good :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend :passitleft:

Whats up all. I have been wanting to pick up a new batch of seeds for a bit now and want to get something nice I can keep around. I need a good bedtime bud to counteract all the sativas I have been smoking when its time to go to sleep and I already have lots of good sativa seeds still waiting to be grown.

I stumbled accross
Grand Daddy Purp medical marijuana - There’s only one original and unequivocally… this is it! There are lots of imitators out there today, but this propriety “Royal Indica” strain whose puffy buds are unusually dense, magnificent in their unreal color scheme, their unmistakable smell, awesome taste and unbelievable potency are what make it, straight up uniquely… the “Real Deal!
Ours, hands down is the most highly recommended and requested strain 6 to 1 in medical collectives today. If you have ever had our “original” GDP before you’ll immediately recognize these face, body and brain melting traits. Certainly if the color purple had a taste and smell this strain would be it.

The buds are very deep purple almost all the way through out, except for the occasional light neon green spot. With almost zero hairs on them, the crystal formations are outstanding, looking a lot like they were dipped and rolled in sparkling stardust!
Grand Daddy Purp’s superior medicinal properties are undeniably responsible for appetite stimulation, joint pain relief, insomnia, nausea, and migraines. Known as The Nighttime Strain due to the great results credited to it by patients suffering from an array of sleep disorders. So all aboard for a great pain-free nights sleep.
! Grand Daddy Purp Original Grand Daddy Purp Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Has anyone had this and if so is it worth the money, they're about 17 bucks a seed and you can only get a 10 pack. Or does anyone have anything similar that is just over the top I should consider instead?

Thanks all, have a great humpyday :passitleft:

I'd ask PotChimp. :cheesygrinsmiley:

He's been backcrossing a GDP for a few generations, and I bet he knows which breeders have the good genetics. There's someone else who knows their GDPs too ... :hmmmm: ... can't remember.

Wait! Cola Monster worked with a GDP! He'd be a good one to ask, too. :Namaste:

Couple pics to close out the Critical grow :passitleft:
DSC_9607_721DSC_9607_sm.JPG
DSC_9607_720DSC_9607_sm.JPG

These two got flipped at the end of last week and were seeds that came off a zamaldelica I grew a while back.
DSC_9595_716DSC_9595_sm.JPG
DSC_9592_715DSC_9592_sm.JPG
DSC_9591_714DSC_9591_sm.JPG

Ace Bubba kush x Hashplant. Was my last seed so im gonna try and get some clones off her before I flip. I have one of the spray clone machines on the way gonna give that a try this time around.
DSC_9596_717DSC_9596_sm.JPG

Two baby Delicious Cotton Candy
DSC_9597_718DSC_9597_sm.JPG

I have a pack of the GDP seeds on the way along with some BlueDream, haven't had that one for a while now and the wife likes it if you know what i mean. :)

Have a good one all :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom