SmokeyMcFly's Plushberry & WOS Brazil Amazonia HighBrix LED Grow

Hey mate,
Gotta hate those moments of panic but its apart of growing I guess haha
Good to hear its most likely not mould or anything, the over ripeness has given you 2 good effects from 1 strain, is say that's winning mate haha, I have smoked quiet a few buds from growers that had a similar darkness so I reckon your good to bud.
Cheers for that link mate during the day as I get going ill have a sit down and read right through it all, have thought about plushberry on my last order but after seeing your grow and smoke reports I think ill definately be giving it a go in the near future I think
Cheers for the replys and hope everything else on your side goes well, especially that bubble hash :;):

Thanks Sir! GT's thread will not steer you wrong, he has a ton of strains going at all times. If you want to run plushberry and can still find some seeds you should scoop them up while you still can, they have been discontinued as far as I know. They deff have all the traits you are looking for along with lots of vigor, fantastic flavor, colors, smells and tons of potency! Some of the best herb I have smoked in 20+ years for sure :thumb:

And yes it was defiantly a moment a panic at around two AM last night with about 6 oz dumped out on my counter top trying to sort it out by pistil color all along trying not to touch the dark ones even though they all just came out of the same container where they were packed together with each other. The things we do to try and save months worth of work...

Hey Smokey,
Cheers for that getting excited to check it out now, thanks for letting me know that, ill definately have to get on the shop and see if I can get some held for me or something bit short on the funds since my last order but if I can get em I will sounds magnificent that strain, shame so many good ones get discontinued haha but guess that's apart of breeders concentrating on newer better strains aswell.
Cheers for your knowledge mate, always like having someone with some good exp steer me in the right direction :thumb:

Thanks for pitching my journal, Smokey :cheesygrinsmiley: but I gotta tell Budlovski that I grow primarily sativas.

I'm not going to be the guy that can point anyone to good indicas. But I probably know a 420 grower or two who knows his way around indicas and their breeders. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Edit quoted wrong post

Thanks for pitching my journal, Smokey :cheesygrinsmiley: but I gotta tell Budlovski that I grow primarily sativas.

I'm not going to be the guy that can point anyone to good indicas. But I probably know a 420 grower or two who knows his way around indicas and their breeders. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was just going to say your not fooling anyone with that destroyer then I looked it up and realized its 100% sativa. It certianly doesn't look like the traditional scraggly sativa to me... :rofl: That one has us all drooling :thumb:

Just got done up potting the two hurkles to the 7gal equivs and will do the rest tomorrow night, I have fucking dirt and bins from one end of my grow room to the other. I really need to find a good way to protect my carpet that isnt covered by my tents. I tried a piece of leniolium but it just rolls up and never stays still.

Hey Smokey,
Cheers for that getting excited to check it out now, thanks for letting me know that, ill definately have to get on the shop and see if I can get some held for me or something bit short on the funds since my last order but if I can get em I will sounds magnificent that strain, shame so many good ones get discontinued haha but guess that's apart of breeders concentrating on newer better strains aswell.
Cheers for your knowledge mate, always like having someone with some good exp steer me in the right direction :thumb:

This is one I have been wanting to grow that might be right up your alley and its not even discontinued :cheer: The effects are right in line with what your looking for and sweat tart flavored bud are you effing kidding me! :thedoubletake: :yummy:

TGA Subcool Qush Seeds Specs
Breeder: TGA Subcool Seeds
Genetics: Bubba Kush Pre-98 x Space Queen
Variety: Mostly Indica
Flowering Type: Photoperiod
Sex: Regular
Yield: High
Plant Height: Medium - Tall
Grows: Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time: 55-60 days
Medicinal Properties: Powerful medicine designed for anti-anxiety and relaxation as well as help with nausea.

TGA Subcool Qush Seeds Info
Just imagine the smell of kush combined with the candy flavoring of Sweet Tarts. Improved yields and hybrid vigor came along in this compact but high yielding hybrid called Qush. Short and compact it's an unmistakably kush. The only variance is a slight difference in the fruit smell, some cherry, some grape and some citrus. It's a stocky and robust plant with nice support branching and large round flower formations.

I really really wish I wouldn't of just looked at this again, I already have a back log of things to grow damn it :rofl: pretty sure a super lemon haze will be next in line after my blue dream and hurkle run this time but maybe after that...

This is one I have been wanting to grow that might be right up your alley and its not even discontinued :cheer: The effects are right in line with what your looking for and sweat tart flavored bud are you effing kidding me! :thedoubletake: :yummy:

TGA Subcool Qush Seeds Specs
Breeder: TGA Subcool Seeds
Genetics: Bubba Kush Pre-98 x Space Queen
Variety: Mostly Indica
Flowering Type: Photoperiod
Sex: Regular
Yield: High
Plant Height: Medium - Tall
Grows: Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time: 55-60 days
Medicinal Properties: Powerful medicine designed for anti-anxiety and relaxation as well as help with nausea.

TGA Subcool Qush Seeds Info
Just imagine the smell of kush combined with the candy flavoring of Sweet Tarts. Improved yields and hybrid vigor came along in this compact but high yielding hybrid called Qush. Short and compact it's an unmistakably kush. The only variance is a slight difference in the fruit smell, some cherry, some grape and some citrus. It's a stocky and robust plant with nice support branching and large round flower formations.

I really really wish I wouldn't of just looked at this again, I already have a back log of things to grow damn it :rofl: pretty sure a super lemon haze will be next in line after my blue dream and hurkle run this time but maybe after that...

Ahhh god damn Smokey you got me drooling over this sounds like this is a strain right up my alley, imma be buying some seeds of this before anything can happen to a supply of them haha
What a perfect taste, going to be checking this out mate
Big :thumb: to you mate, this info is exactly what I have been chasing :)

Ahhh god damn Smokey you got me drooling over this sounds like this is a strain right up my alley, imma be buying some seeds of this before anything can happen to a supply of them haha
What a perfect taste, going to be checking this out mate
Big :thumb: to you mate, this info is exactly what I have been chasing :)

Glad to hear we found you a winner. Make sure you let me know how she smokes some day, I have no doubt it will be amazing :thumb:

Had a bit of change of plans for my next batch. One of the hurkles was a male so he got recycled. I would of loved to keep him to cross with some other strains but I don't have the room for all of that. Now just praying the other one ends up being female, I have really bad luck with non fem seeds...

Anyway as long as my clones work out my next run is going to be:
1 hurkle in a 7 gal equiv
1 plushberry in a 7 gal equiv
1 blue dream in a 15 gal equiv, she was vegged in a 5 gal and is to big to be putting in a 7.

I flipped the blue dream tonight and I am going to give the plushberry and hurkle another week to make sure the clones are rooted up before I flip them. They should take about a week less then the blue dream so it should work out good this way :thumb: I didn't bother taking a clone of the blue dream since I have another one in the veg tent already. This way I can be sure it will be a once in a lifetime killer pheno that I will never be able to reproduce :rofl:

Woot bubble bags showed up today. Should be a fun turkey day :rofl: Do you guys grind your nugs up when you run them for hash? The majority of that bag is buds mostly amazonia and the plushberry that was the most over ripened, should be some killer hash :thumb:

IMAG1275_1.jpg

Success we have hash :high-five: :roorrip:

Not sure how I did yield wise, I ran about three ounces mostly bud. I crumbled them up a little bit as I put them in the bucket but I think I probably would of got more if I would of ground the buds up better. Overall I am happy with the result and just letting it dry out a bit before I try it.

The piles across the top were the first run, the middle set of piles were the second run both from the 90 bag, the little line at the bottom of the spoon was from the 70 bag on the first run, I didn't use it on the second.

IMAG12784.jpg

Managed to get a little bit of the hash dry enough to try and wow its killer. I immediately got really warm and just kinda melted into the wife and the couch. She was trying to show me something on her phone, I still have no idea what it was but she was really into it. I was in a daze going uhh huh uhh huh :rofl:

Some pics of the plants getting ready to flower and the hash all broken up ready to dry. I have much to be thankful for this thanksgiving including everyone here that has helped me along the way. Thanks everyone and have an awesome turkey day! :thumb:

IMAG12795.jpg

Close up

IMAG1287_1.jpg

Blue dream on left (the one not getting flowered, I just hacked the top half off of her) Hurkle in middle, Plushberry on right, she also had her top half cut off recently and is actually over 2 months old from clone so she should take off like crazy when I flip her.
IMAG12845.jpg

Blue dream in her new home
IMAG12836.jpg
IMAG12825.jpg

I forgot to mention my tents and bins got vacuumed / washed out the other night when I did my transplants. I try and do it between each batch to keep everything clean and any problems away :thumb:

That plastic bin looks perfect for giving your air-pots a good bottom drenching, Smokey

Can I ask what size air-pots those are and where you got it and what size that plastic bin is? Might be something I will look for...

And Happy Thanksgiving!! (If you're a Yank that is) ;)

That plastic bin looks perfect for giving your air-pots a good bottom drenching, Smokey

Can I ask what size air-pots those are and where you got it and what size that plastic bin is? Might be something I will look for...

And Happy Thanksgiving!! (If you're a Yank that is) ;)

The blue dream in the tote is in a 15 gal equiv air pot, it holds 12 gal of soil. She was vegged in a 5 gal and I expect her to be huge by the time she is done stretching.

I got all my air pots from rogue hydro but they can be found other places too. The bin is super old I have no idea where we got it, most likely home depot or lowes. Its a 20gal bin and the 15 gal air pots just fit in them perfectly. I don't "drench" them they are way to big and heavy for me to be moving around once they're potted up and watered in the 15gal pots. I just top water them like normal and let the run off collect in the bin, its usually not much and is evaporated in a day or two tops. Then I make sure to wash them out good between grows so they don't get to funky inside of them. I really want to get a couple flood tables so I can have multiple pots in a space better, the bins work fine for 2 plants in the big pots but this round im running one in the 15 and two in the 7 gallons which don't work as well in the bins and I end up with lots of wasted space between them. Im really just using them as a way to not have my runoff go all over my tent floor.

Here is the picture of the bin. I would wait till you have your air pots and then measure them to see how big of a bin you need and then find the ones that fit the best. Remember the spikes on the airpots will add to its diameter so don't forget about them when sizing your bins or they wont fit. I learned this the hard way... Also be sure to measure the bin at the smallest points (usually at the bottom) not the top and don't trust the measurements on the label. You need to make sure your pots will fit all the way down to the bottom of the bin which is usually smaller then the top is :thumb:

IMAG12881.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great holiday! :thumb:

This hash is drop dead fantastic, I left it in a dry crumble kief form for now, its easier to smoke and you don't have to hold a flame to it to get it to go. I might try and compress some of it to make traditional hash to see how if it changes the effects at all. I have a feeling I will be running a much bigger percent of my harvests as hash from now on, I haven't smoked plan bud since I made it unless I need a new ash bed :p I think I need to get a bag or two in the 150 size range, I had a lot of tricome stalks in this batch I think because I went straight from the 220 mixing bad to the 90 with nothing in between but it still smokes and tastes great and is VERY potent. This should make it much easier to stay under that BS 1oz limit, one oz of this hash would last me a good long time. It only takes a tiny bit and life is all good :thumb:

Edit quoted wrong post

I was just going to say your not fooling anyone with that destroyer then I looked it up and realized its 100% sativa. It certianly doesn't look like the traditional scraggly sativa to me... :rofl: That one has us all drooling :thumb:

Just got done up potting the two hurkles to the 7gal equivs and will do the rest tomorrow night, I have fucking dirt and bins from one end of my grow room to the other. I really need to find a good way to protect my carpet that isnt covered by my tents. I tried a piece of leniolium but it just rolls up and never stays still.

Painters plastic drop from home depot. Cheap and big enough to cover the whole room.

Painters plastic drop from home depot. Cheap and big enough to cover the whole room.

I was going to go with that but I thought it would be too thin and rip / get sucked up in the vacuum too easy. I might end up using some of the orca film, its very strong and almost impossible to tear. Or I might just accept that the carpet is going to get ruined in that room and get it over with :straightface:

I was going to go with that but I thought it would be too thin and rip / get sucked up in the vacuum too easy. I might end up using some of the orca film, its very strong and almost impossible to tear. Or I might just accept that the carpet is going to get ruined in that room and get it over with :straightface:

My grow room before my present on was a house, with carpet. We first put down plastic and then put a canvas/painter's drop cloth over the plastic and stapled the canvas to the base boards.

The carpet looked like new after a year, and it took about a half hour to fill the staple marks and paint over when I moved.

Back
Top Bottom