SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Couple pics to close out the Critical grow :passitleft:
DSC_9607_721DSC_9607_sm.JPG
DSC_9607_720DSC_9607_sm.JPG

These two got flipped at the end of last week and were seeds that came off a zamaldelica I grew a while back.
DSC_9595_716DSC_9595_sm.JPG
DSC_9592_715DSC_9592_sm.JPG
DSC_9591_714DSC_9591_sm.JPG

Ace Bubba kush x Hashplant. Was my last seed so im gonna try and get some clones off her before I flip. I have one of the spray clone machines on the way gonna give that a try this time around.
DSC_9596_717DSC_9596_sm.JPG

Two baby Delicious Cotton Candy
DSC_9597_718DSC_9597_sm.JPG

I have a pack of the GDP seeds on the way along with some BlueDream, haven't had that one for a while now and the wife likes it if you know what i mean. :)

Have a good one all :passitleft:

I've had that exact Blue Dream, and my wife also liked it. Keeper. I'll be out in November.

It only took me a couple of weeks to read through this whole journal and I am glad I did it. You grow some mighty fine plants Smokey! Everything you grew to completion came out looking great. I went to look for some of those bubba kush x hashplant beans and it looks like they are no longer available. I am pretty jealous you have another one going but I am glad I get to watch you grow it. Keep up the good growing :thumb:

It only took me a couple of weeks to read through this whole journal and I am glad I did it. You grow some mighty fine plants Smokey! Everything you grew to completion came out looking great. I went to look for some of those bubba kush x hashplant beans and it looks like they are no longer available. I am pretty jealous you have another one going but I am glad I get to watch you grow it. Keep up the good growing :thumb:

Wow damn man thats over two years worth of grows to read about :rofl: Thanks and glad to have you here :passitleft:

Its a bummer they don't stock that bubba kush anymore it's such a nice cross. Hopefully I can get it to clone good in this aero cloner I wan't to keep it around for awhile and maybe end up nocking one up with a GDP male and see what I can come up with :)

Kinda got a lot of different things going all at once probably more than I ever had before. I got a little low on bud before my last harvest so im over making up for it now and I just planted 4 Grand Daddy Purp seeds tonight after a 4-6 hour soak in water and then 24 hours in a moist(not soaked) paper towel, I have been having really good luck with this routine the last few rounds :thumb:

Vegging
Bubba
DSC_9612_722DSC_9612_sm.JPG

Cotton Candies, these two got up canned into 2gal softies tonight.
DSC_9614_724DSC_9614_sm.JPG

Bubba and Zamaldelica clones
DSC_9613_723DSC_9613_sm.JPG

Flowering Zamaldelicas
DSC_9617_725DSC_9617_sm.JPG

Have a good night all :passitleft:

Wow damn man thats over two years worth of grows to read about :rofl: Thanks and glad to have you here :passitleft:

Its a bummer they don't stock that bubba kush anymore it's such a nice cross. Hopefully I can get it to clone good in this aero cloner I wan't to keep it around for awhile and maybe end up nocking one up with a GDP male and see what I can come up with :)

Kinda got a lot of different things going all at once probably more than I ever had before. I got a little low on bud before my last harvest so im over making up for it now and I just planted 4 Grand Daddy Purp seeds tonight after a 4-6 hour soak in water and then 24 hours in a moist(not soaked) paper towel, I have been having really good luck with this routine the last few rounds :thumb:

Vegging
Bubba
DSC_9612_722DSC_9612_sm.JPG

Cotton Candies, these two got up canned into 2gal softies tonight.
DSC_9614_724DSC_9614_sm.JPG

Bubba and Zamaldelica clones
DSC_9613_723DSC_9613_sm.JPG

Flowering Zamaldelicas
DSC_9617_725DSC_9617_sm.JPG

Have a good night all :passitleft:

Well I thought I clicked on the link to the Malawi xpck grow but must have hit an earlier link. I grew out a violeta and wanted to see how they compared. Let's just say yours came out much better :rofl: all of your grows looked spot on and you have made me consider both Hurkle and Pennywise. I'm envious that you popped GDP seeds. I have been looking at then forever and just can never bring myself to spend what they want for em. I should stop being cheap and just do it. I've had good luck with aero clients but found clones taken using doc's method take to the soil better. It would be great to see you cross the bubba with the GDP. :thumb:

Well I thought I clicked on the link to the Malawi xpck grow but must have hit an earlier link. I grew out a violeta and wanted to see how they compared. Let's just say yours came out much better :rofl: all of your grows looked spot on and you have made me consider both Hurkle and Pennywise. I'm envious that you popped GDP seeds. I have been looking at then forever and just can never bring myself to spend what they want for em. I should stop being cheap and just do it. I've had good luck with aero clients but found clones taken using doc's method take to the soil better. It would be great to see you cross the bubba with the GDP. :thumb:

Oh I meant to mention be careful with the cotton candys. They produce good smoke but like to herm.

Thanks, so far three out of the four GDPs have popped above surface and all four of the bubba clones have roots so were off to a good start :) I have tried a few different ways of cloning with various results but have never had anything consistent enough to trust and i'm hoping this cloner will finally fix that.

I potted the two biggest clones yesterday and flipped momma bubba 9 days after taking the cuts. I must say it worked much better and faster than I was even hoping it would :high-five: On day 7 they all had white bumps but no roots, two days later the two cuts that came from tops looked like this and the other smaller cuttings from the bottom branches have roots just not as many yet :morenutes:

DSC_9620_728DSC_9620_sm.JPG
DSC_9619_726DSC_9619_sm.JPG
DSC_9618_727DSC_9618_sm.JPG

Thanks for the heads up on the Cotton Candy, on a 1-10 scale how much did you like it? Im still trying to decide on flowering it or culling it save room for the other stuff I have going on.

Hope everyone had a great holiday :passitleft:

Hey Smokey, ya mon , things goin good , groovin brotha, good to see. Bin doin my seeds just like you for a while now, but i soak them all night, in the morning they get the damp paper towel , till i see it split a lil , then in the dirt she goes. Works every time in straight PM but have had some get eaten by using ready to go second or third run DBHBB stuff. Cheers bud!:high-five:

Hey Smokey, ya mon , things goin good , groovin brotha, good to see. Bin doin my seeds just like you for a while now, but i soak them all night, in the morning they get the damp paper towel , till i see it split a lil , then in the dirt she goes. Works every time in straight PM but have had some get eaten by using ready to go second or third run DBHBB stuff. Cheers bud!:high-five:

Right on I have done different amounts of time but always worry about drowning them so I pull them around 6-8 hours now or when they start sinking. It's awesome how fast they pop above ground when you catch them at the right point like you said when the tail just first starts sticking out.

I am pretty sure I have had some eaten too by older soil, I try and use first run only until they get into their final containers now, our soil can get mighty hungry overtime :rofl: :morenutes:

Hope everything is ok bud I saw about your truck :(

Grats again on MOTM, much deserved :bravo::cheer:

Oh yeah, is it feb yet? :passitleft::Rasta:

Thanks, so far three out of the four GDPs have popped above surface and all four of the bubba clones have roots so were off to a good start :) I have tried a few different ways of cloning with various results but have never had anything consistent enough to trust and i'm hoping this cloner will finally fix that.

I potted the two biggest clones yesterday and flipped momma bubba 9 days after taking the cuts. I must say it worked much better and faster than I was even hoping it would :high-five: On day 7 they all had white bumps but no roots, two days later the two cuts that came from tops looked like this and the other smaller cuttings from the bottom branches have roots just not as many yet :morenutes:

DSC_9620_728DSC_9620_sm.JPG
DSC_9619_726DSC_9619_sm.JPG
DSC_9618_727DSC_9618_sm.JPG

Thanks for the heads up on the Cotton Candy, on a 1-10 scale how much did you like it? Im still trying to decide on flowering it or culling it save room for the other stuff I have going on.

Hope everyone had a great holiday :passitleft:

I'm a lightweight and just about anything will do me in. I always defer to the wife on her opinion. She really liked it. It tasted really good it smelt fantastic and I liked how it grew. If it wasn't for the fact it threw nanners at 8-9 weeks when it needed 10-11to finish at least. If you don't care about having herms and possible seeds I would say it is worth at least one grow. :cheesygrinsmiley: I found a local source for TGA seeds and picked up both Pennywise and Hurkle :thumb:

Right on I have done different amounts of time but always worry about drowning them so I pull them around 6-8 hours now or when they start sinking. It's awesome how fast they pop above ground when you catch them at the right point like you said when the tail just first starts sticking out.

I am pretty sure I have had some eaten too by older soil, I try and use first run only until they get into their final containers now, our soil can get mighty hungry overtime :rofl: :morenutes:

Hope everything is ok bud I saw about your truck :(

Grats again on MOTM, much deserved :bravo::cheer:

Oh yeah, is it feb yet? :passitleft::Rasta:

It's comin...when it gets here...it's gonna go by, like it was shot out of a rifle.I tell people...that's OK , cuz i'm gonna be beside the bullet , the whole way....:blunt::slide::surf: Ya , the truck. Oh well, im the guy ya see drivin the old beat up truck....that's me! Cheers Smokey, i'm a lil bagged right now,...i just culled that one , miserable 100% sativa , bitch of a Lilly! Now the other one , her sister , who looks proper for 30 days since flip...FFS's. bud she had JUST started to show me a few pistils, can you imagine, after 30 F%^&n days....she had to go, so she's gone. cheers bud , !

I'm a lightweight and just about anything will do me in. I always defer to the wife on her opinion. She really liked it. It tasted really good it smelt fantastic and I liked how it grew. If it wasn't for the fact it threw nanners at 8-9 weeks when it needed 10-11to finish at least. If you don't care about having herms and possible seeds I would say it is worth at least one grow. :cheesygrinsmiley: I found a local source for TGA seeds and picked up both Pennywise and Hurkle :thumb:

Awesome! The Hurkle was by far the prettiest plant I have grown :morenutes: The CBD was a bit of a let down medically, I could deff tell they had it as the high was quite different but they didn't really help my med problems anymore than normal plants do but nothing else really helps it either so....

I was very close to ordering some Querkle seeds from him this time but my bill was already high enough so I decided not too, that seems to keep happening with that strain everytime I order, have been wanting that one for a couple years now. Sure wish I could just run down to the store and pick a pack up im always worried about customs ganking them when I order so I try and not spend to much on any one seed order.

Thanks on the smoke report on the CC that sounds good enough to grow at least one of them out. I'll be sure to keep an eye out on the nanners twards the end :)

It's comin...when it gets here...it's gonna go by, like it was shot out of a rifle.I tell people...that's OK , cuz i'm gonna be beside the bullet , the whole way....:blunt::slide::surf: Ya , the truck. Oh well, im the guy ya see drivin the old beat up truck....that's me! Cheers Smokey, i'm a lil bagged right now,...i just culled that one , miserable 100% sativa , bitch of a Lilly! Now the other one , her sister , who looks proper for 30 days since flip...FFS's. bud she had JUST started to show me a few pistils, can you imagine, after 30 F%^&n days....she had to go, so she's gone. cheers bud , !

No doubt bud. I'm almost 40 and haven't been on a real vacation since I was a little kid. We were way over do and can't fucking wait. :passitleft:

Have a great day all!

Awesome! The Hurkle was by far the prettiest plant I have grown :morenutes: The CBD was a bit of a let down medically, I could deff tell they had it as the high was quite different but they didn't really help my med problems anymore than normal plants do but nothing else really helps it either so....

I was very close to ordering some Querkle seeds from him this time but my bill was already high enough so I decided not too, that seems to keep happening with that strain everytime I order, have been wanting that one for a couple years now. Sure wish I could just run down to the store and pick a pack up im always worried about customs ganking them when I order so I try and not spend to much on any one seed order.

Thanks on the smoke report on the CC that sounds good enough to grow at least one of them out. I'll be sure to keep an eye out on the nanners twards the end :)

No doubt bud. I'm almost 40 and haven't been on a real vacation since I was a little kid. We were way over do and can't fucking wait. :passitleft:

Have a great day all!

Funny enough I picked up a pack of the Querkle as well. I wanted something other than just their CBD strains and I found it to be the best choice. I love purple strains and am yet to find one that's a true purple. I was kinda torn between the Querkle and the Marrionberry kush. In the end I went with the Querkle due to it being one of their better known strains and the description just got me. Good luck with the cotton candy I hope she treats you well :thumb:

Funny enough I picked up a pack of the Querkle as well. I wanted something other than just their CBD strains and I found it to be the best choice. I love purple strains and am yet to find one that's a true purple. I was kinda torn between the Querkle and the Marrionberry kush. In the end I went with the Querkle due to it being one of their better known strains and the description just got me. Good luck with the cotton candy I hope she treats you well :thumb:

Very nice. I can't wait to hear how you like that one. Sounds like an amazing strain!

I have been very happy with all three of the SubCool strains I have grown so far. I would LOVE to have that plushberry back...

Very nice. I can't wait to hear how you like that one. Sounds like an amazing strain!

I have been very happy with all three of the SubCool strains I have grown so far. I would LOVE to have that plushberry back...

I will let you know as soon as I have a female. I'm not used to running anything from regular seeds so this is kind of new territory for me. Your plushberry seemed like a killer plant. I have only heard good things about tga so I am excited to see how they do.

Ugg yeah non fem seeds are a PITA. Look for the ones with the little butholes on them thats supposed to be the females. It actually seems to be pretty accurate from what I have experienced so far.

Couple new pics with the lights on this time. I planted a zamaldelica clone tonight, was taken from the bigger more stretchy one in front. Not much else going on. Will be doing a CD on the two zamals this week most likely.

Babbies, Cotton Candy front two left, got topped a couple days ago, Bubba clones next two to the right, smaller clone on far right is the zamaldelica that just got planted and the three babies are the GDPs.
DSC_9641_736DSC_9641_sm.JPG
DSC_9643_737DSC_9643_sm.JPG

Couple clones chilling in the cloner till I get around to tearing it down till next time.
DSC_9650_734DSC_9650_sm.JPG

Two on right are Zamadelicas and one on left is bubba.
DSC_9640_729DSC_9640_sm.JPG
DSC_9636_730DSC_9636_sm.JPG
DSC_9634_731DSC_9634_sm.JPG
DSC_9628_732DSC_9628_sm.JPG

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :passitleft:

Things are looking happy and healthy Smoke :cheesygrinsmiley: I am excited to see you run the GDPs. I am still debating on getting some. I tried to find the little volcanoes on the seeds and none of then seemed to have any that were well-defined. So I just picked one of each strain that looked the closest to it. I am hoping for all females but with my luck it will probably go the other way. We shall see. Hope your weekend has been well bud

Thanks man GL with the ladies :rofl:

Couple new pics, the Zamals got there first CD last week and will get the next in a day or so. The two really look a lot different from eachother I have no idea what knocked up the mom but the one in the back is growing much more like an indica / sativa cross than a pure zamaldelica so maybe it was a different plant I was growing that did the deed not sure.

I got sick of my never ending battle of having to low RH and trying to keep a wicking humidifier working good enough and ordered a HydroFogger to run off a titan controller I already have. Anyone have any experience with these? Im hoping I can keep it high enough in there without having water dripping off everything.. :rofl:

My initial plan (gotta give the gods something to :rofl: at) is to run it in my 4x4 veg tent and put the new 6" adjustable fan in there that I got for it but have been to lazy to put in. Hopefully I can dial it all in to keep my veg tent in the 60-70+ range and the flower tent in the 50-60 range. I have no idea how it will all work out but it has to be better than my current setup :)

Bubba
DSC_9656_738DSC_9656_sm.JPG
DSC_9658_739DSC_9658_sm.JPG

Zamals
DSC_9659_740DSC_9659_sm.JPG
DSC_9660_741DSC_9660_sm.JPG
DSC_9663_742DSC_9663_sm.JPG

Veg Tent
DSC_9668_743DSC_9668_sm.JPG
DSC_9671_744DSC_9671_sm.JPG
DSC_9672_745DSC_9672_sm.JPG

Have a great weekend everyone! :passitleft:

Thanks man GL with the ladies :rofl:

Couple new pics, the Zamals got there first CD last week and will get the next in a day or so. The two really look a lot different from eachother I have no idea what knocked up the mom but the one in the back is growing much more like an indica / sativa cross than a pure zamaldelica so maybe it was a different plant I was growing that did the deed not sure.

I got sick of my never ending battle of having to low RH and trying to keep a wicking humidifier working good enough and ordered a HydroFogger to run off a titan controller I already have. Anyone have any experience with these? Im hoping I can keep it high enough in there without having water dripping off everything.. :rofl:

My initial plan (gotta give the gods something to :rofl: at) is to run it in my 4x4 veg tent and put the new 6" adjustable fan in there that I got for it but have been to lazy to put in. Hopefully I can dial it all in to keep my veg tent in the 60-70+ range and the flower tent in the 50-60 range. I have no idea how it will all work out but it has to be better than my current setup :)

Bubba
DSC_9656_738DSC_9656_sm.JPG
DSC_9658_739DSC_9658_sm.JPG

Zamals
DSC_9659_740DSC_9659_sm.JPG
DSC_9660_741DSC_9660_sm.JPG
DSC_9663_742DSC_9663_sm.JPG

Veg Tent
DSC_9668_743DSC_9668_sm.JPG
DSC_9671_744DSC_9671_sm.JPG
DSC_9672_745DSC_9672_sm.JPG

Have a great weekend everyone! :passitleft: