SmokeyMcFly's Plushberry & WOS Brazil Amazonia HighBrix LED Grow

Does anyone else see faces in pictures of their buds, this is my favorite one so far, reminds me of a sun god face or something. Does anyone else see it or do I need to put the pipe down lol?
IMAG0989_1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Heheh, I never thought to look for it, but heck yes, I see the face. To me it looks like a winter god with spiky frosted whiskers and hair, about to let out a frigid gale! :high-five:

Cool. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Heheh, I never thought to look for it, but heck yes, I see the face. To me it looks like a winter god with spiky frosted whiskers and hair, about to let out a frigid gale! :high-five:

Cool. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes exactly like he's (actually i guess it would be a she) is about to blow trics all over em and make them nice and frosty lol :thumb:

Hahah watch you will see them in buds all over especially finished ones now that you noticed this one... I don't need to look for them they just jump out at me. I started seeing faces in all kinds of things while tripping a long long time ago and it just kinda never went away, I dig them though :D

Yes exactly like he's (actually i guess it would be a she) is about to blow trics all over em and make them nice and frosty lol :thumb:

Hahah watch you will see them in buds all over especially finished ones now that you noticed this one... I don't need to look for them they just jump out at me. I started seeing faces in all kinds of things while tripping a long long time ago and it just kinda never went away, I dig them though :D

Looks like my bottles.....interesting.

Haha nice. I had to go pull one of my new bottles out to look, I still use the old ones, it makes me feel old school... :rofl:

I think its funny that it showed up on the day I had planed to do the CD, its like the plant is telling me they are ready to get frosty :high-five:

Gave them 7ml of Cat Drench and 1 ml of tea in 2 gal of water one per plant tonight. Time to get frosty! Hope everyone is having a good week!

Some random shots to see before / after of cat drenches.
IMAG10054.jpg
IMAG10044.jpg
IMAG10016.jpg
IMAG09997.jpg
IMAG09986.jpg
IMAG09975.jpg

Haven't had any pics of the little ones in a while

Hurkles
IMAG1007_1.jpg

2 Blue Dream on right and the bigger one is going to be my plushberry mom.
IMAG10065.jpg

I'm new to 420 love your growing technique so just wanna jump in and get some info to store

Welcome and thanks!

If you haven't seen this thread yet you should check it out. This is the kit I am growing with and it makes it easy for anyone that can follow some simple instructions to grow great cannabis :thumb:

In The Lab

Some pictures of my cured up plushberry buds. They are just so pretty I had to show them off :cheer: Wish I had a better camera. I will get the weekly comparison shots up tonight. :thanks:

IMAG1034_1.jpg
IMAG1033_1.jpg
IMAG1036_1.jpg
IMAG1028_1.jpg
IMAG1023_1.jpg
IMAG1022_1.jpg

how does it smoke? Feel like sharing?

It's really fantastic. The flavor is strange and seems to change or be different at times not sure why. Overall I would say it has a sweet cherry flavor but sometimes it more like sweet citrus. It also has a really good aftertaste. I didn't get nearly as much of it as I did the amazonia so I try and only smoke two or three bowls of it a day and they are usually only half full and thats enough. It has a great high to it and starts out with my head getting really warm and then it runs throughout my whole body but doesn't last real long. Then I just get happy and relaxed and all is good. It also has a nice creative head high along with it and I really enjoy working while smoking it. I have not seemed to develop a tolerance to it yet either, maybe because I only smoke a few bowls a day but not sure. I plan on keeping her around for a long time so I will find out in time when I have more of it :thumb: The amazonia I am already kind of sick of smoking it tastes like nice clean good bud but after smoking the PB I miss the exotic flavors. Also I don't get that high from it anymore especially compared to the PB, and its not really helping my pain. If this one doesn't turn out much stronger it will be the last time growing it. It was amazing the first few days but after it cured the intense head high went away and I can smoke a lot of it without much effect at this point.

...love those Plushberry's...yours' are some of the nicest I've seen...congrats! :goodjob:

Thank you sir. Thanks to Docs kit I was able to grow buds way above my actual skill level as a grower :thumb:

Nothing to exciting to report so I didn't take pics but for my notes tonight the plants got

Flowering plants
A couple inch topdress of good recycled soil that has a bunch or roots in it and has been munching on my last batch of plants for the last month and a half or so. I was starting to get exposed holes at the top of my air pots making watering hard so I figured the yummy soil would be a nice treat to top them off :thumb:

Split across All plants, the little ones only got a small squirt each not a full watering.
8ml energy
2ml transplant
2ml tea

The burning on the tops of my amazonia has stopped since I raised the light. I guess she is more sensitive then the plushberry, that plant will take anything I throw at her and keep on like everything is perfect!

Gave them 7ml of Cat Drench and 1 ml of tea in 2 gal of water one per plant tonight. Time to get frosty! Hope everyone is having a good week!

Some random shots to see before / after of cat drenches.
IMAG10044.jpg
IMAG10016.jpg
IMAG09997.jpg

^ Before Cat Drench

One week since Cat Drench and half way through week five since flip. these pictures are all plushberry, I wouldn't make a good parent I would be horrible at not having a favorite child...

IMAG10667.jpg
IMAG10646.jpg
IMAG10639.jpg
IMAG10616.jpg
IMAG1058_1.jpg

Weekly comparison shots My tips were starting to get toasty so I upped my RH back up to ~50% and they seem happier. Also my little plants really took off once I raised it. I kinda think the Amazonia (see last two pics) might have a slight Mag deficiency but it could just be from being close to the lights combined with the low RH, thoughts?

This was the messed up bale of pro-mix that had almost no perlite in it so I am not sure the rest of the mix was correct, I added the perlite but it doesn't feel the same as my other soil esp when it gets dried out.

Last week
IMAG10054.jpg

Tonight Start of week 6 (they didn't shrink I had to raise the dowel rods higher since the tops are higher now) Also a couple tops that were high and right in the middle of the plants got super cropped
IMAG106911.jpg

Plushberry
IMAG10786.jpg
IMAG1074_1.jpg
IMAG1073_1.jpg
IMAG10727.jpg
IMAG1071_1.jpg

Amazonia
IMAG10778.jpg
IMAG10769.jpg

Back
Top Bottom