Big Buddha Cheese Clones! Pheno Hunt 2022 Grow 2 Student Level: Indoor, Soil, LED

The decision is almost made, firstly I went on phlizon's website and they have a sale on! Second I checked out mars hydro sites and it looks like the ditched the Samsung 301's and I can't see anywhere what led they are now using.. phlizon are using Samsung 561c diodes so I just hope the driver is up to it.

So as soon as I'm paid next weekend and if it's still on sale I will be trying this out

Screenshot_20230216-134709.png

So under £400 for 640w I can't say no. I'm thinking worst case I can upgrade the drivers but fingers crossed I get it and it works with issues..

As for my plants they will be getting just phed water to clean out the coir then plain water untill I get a bit of cannibalisation so so close to the chop! Here's a couple of night pics as it would be rude to post without pictures!

✌🏼✌🏼
Hell yeah bro.:high-five: I really like the new bars, like the ones in the pic.
Going to kill it with that:theband::passitleft:

Day 58 flower

Not much Change now but my buds are on the piss! There all trying to go sleep on me 🤣 I have been late for two waterings now as they seem to be drinking more since I cut the fertz. They had a couple of calmag only feeds but are now on RO water only.. I'm planning harvesting Sunday so should have plenty of fade by then! One of the girls has been fading naturally and been drinking alot faster then the others but I will force the rest to fade then chop!

✌🏼✌🏼

PXL_20230221_075238236.jpg
PXL_20230221_075202239.jpg

Cheers! I have fair bit from last harvest but can't wait to try this one out as it was definitely a much better grow. It will take me a month to dry/cure still but I'm going to keep a nice nug to one side for a fast dry and test 🤣

The buds smell very sweet! I only get a hint of the sweaty earthy cheesy smell I love so only running this strain one more time with a freebie runtz then will change up to a different cheese. 👊🏽

Cheers! I have fair bit from last harvest but can't wait to try this one out as it was definitely a much better grow. It will take me a month to dry/cure still but I'm going to keep a nice nug to one side for a fast dry and test 🤣

The buds smell very sweet! I only get a hint of the sweaty earthy cheesy smell I love so only running this strain one more time with a freebie runtz then will change up to a different cheese. 👊🏽
Lookin good man am sure post harvest that stinky cheddar smell will be flowin 😏

Lookin good man am sure post harvest that stinky cheddar smell will be flowin 😏
Cheers bro 🤞🏽🤞🏽how's yours doing now you had a smoke test yet?? Tempted to do a blue cheese but I still have exodus and triple cheese to try yet 🤣 going to go through them all!

Cheers bro 🤞🏽🤞🏽how's yours doing now you had a smoke test yet?? Tempted to do a blue cheese but I still have exodus and triple cheese to try yet 🤣 going to go through them all!
Lol I would and some of my buds turned out with a putple tint on them. The aromas after been in a grinder and sweet taste wow its a must.

WOW bruh my buds are not going to be that big at harvest time!
Damn man those look amazing!

When you say day 58 of flower is that from the flip? or from signs of flowers? and if counting from when flowers started HOW far into flower do you sa y "yup that's day 1"

I think I may have crossed a wire or messed something up with my 2x4 cuz there's no way I'm going to see buds that big in another 20 days?! wow.
Bravo Brother!

WOW bruh my buds are not going to be that big at harvest time!
Damn man those look amazing!

When you say day 58 of flower is that from the flip? or from signs of flowers? and if counting from when flowers started HOW far into flower do you sa y "yup that's day 1"

I think I may have crossed a wire or messed something up with my 2x4 cuz there's no way I'm going to see buds that big in another 20 days?! wow.
Bravo Brother!
Thanks bro I'll try do a comparison for you at some point as they are just normal size buds maybe it's my phone camera.. don't want you thinking your behind when your definitely on point.

Day 1 for me was from flip so first day after a 12hr kip. I think your last post said day 25 week 4 but week 4 starts on day 28.
If you look back a couple of pages on my journal my day 28 I think your flowers definitely look the same as mine.

Now I'm at this point I'm satisfied but I think up until week 5 or 6 I was on Google like week 4 flower pics then week 5 flower pics lol just to see if I was where I should be as I thought I was behind but one day I was like you bitches look fiiiine 🤣 don't stress bro your 100% on point!

Day 36 flower

Almost missed my weekly update! My ladies are still plodding along. In my last update my ec was high and my pH was a low so left them untill they showed signs they needed water! I know this isn't good in Coco and wasn't intentional, I was just far to busy 🤦🏽‍♂️ the good thing about less frequent fertigations is rise in pH which is now 5.8 😉 but sadly my ec didn't come down. Tomorrow I will run up to 20L of RO+magne-cal thought them all until I see my ec drop then finish off with a light feed.. I have read that in Coco as fertigations are more frequent the ec should be alot lower which is a balancing act each grower will learn depending on frequency, amount, fertilizer, pot size & stage in growth but as I said I won't be bothering with all that until my next run. This run is battle of the media and the end is near just hope I can finish them off nicely!

A few photos from today or yesterday

PXL_20230130_195552199.MP.jpg

PXL_20230130_200227532.jpg

PXL_20230130_200247521.jpg

PXL_20230130_085635334.jpg

PXL_20230129_081642466.jpg

✌🏼✌🏼

In your post here your at day 36
In my following pictures this is day 37 (2 days ago now)
I’ll have to grab photos tonight as I wasn’t able to see them yesterday

D63CE51F-388B-4BAB-8735-E0856CBE1189.jpeg

F97ED1C0-EE1E-46CC-A7B5-B8734D70CD7C.jpeg

32B4DD8E-9E0B-4A1D-A6B6-D91F6EA49ADD.jpeg

Idk after looking back and comparing the closest pics we have of mine at the same time as yours
I still think I may have hurt my yield somehow… they would have to pack on some serious weight in the next 19 days to catch up.

It seems as if mine may have stalled in this past week or 2 I’m wondering if that light schedule mistake may be the cause…

In your post here your at day 36
In my following pictures this is day 37 (2 days ago now)
I’ll have to grab photos tonight as I wasn’t able to see them yesterday

D63CE51F-388B-4BAB-8735-E0856CBE1189.jpeg

F97ED1C0-EE1E-46CC-A7B5-B8734D70CD7C.jpeg

32B4DD8E-9E0B-4A1D-A6B6-D91F6EA49ADD.jpeg

Idk after looking back and comparing the closest pics we have of mine at the same time as yours
I still think I may have hurt my yield somehow… they would have to pack on some serious weight in the next 19 days to catch up.

It seems as if mine may have stalled in this past week or 2 I’m wondering if that light schedule mistake may be the cause…
Yeah I see what you mean now bro how long was the lights timing off for? They definitely do look a little behind but still look healthy is that a pic of each strain? Also what was the flower time recommended by the breeder as mines only 9 weeks?
Edit Just had a look.
Your running three different strains and only one of them is a longer flower period so it can't be genetics as they are all pretty much the same. I can't see any signs of it reveging so hopefully your just behind and your only just set back a week or two 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Three ish days to go! We're getting nothing but RO water still and having to water every other day or my alarm goes off for low humidity 🤣 taking this picture today the aroma is definitely more cheesy with a hint of sweetness so we're moving in the right direction 🤞🏽🤞🏽 😁 definitely getting few amber's on the top buds so hopefully get a little more come harvest but I'm happy all in all..

Here they are l.. a but of a mess as their leaning all over the place but will definitely double net them next time. ✌🏼✌🏼

PXL_20230223_183136926.jpg

Soooo I kind of watered my plants yesterday not thinking so the snip will be tomorrow! my lights are ordered and on their way so hopefully do my final round with this strain in my 4x4 under the new light and also thinking to do a freebie seed runtz in my 3x3. I already have a cheese mother to clone from but thinking to pop a runtz seed soonish.

Managed to get my light even cheaper as I had it hanging around in my basked all week 😂
Screenshot_20230225-091749~2.png

The only ice I care for 😁
PXL_20230226_171607148.jpg

✌🏼

It's chill time they got the chop on day 65.

For drying I just pulled the lights out leaving the hangers then chopped the girls under their lowest branch, I used that lowest branch to hang them whole from the light hangers. Once every plant was hanging I left a small fan at the bottom and one at the top of the tent in opposite corners but blowing the same direction on a low setting for best circulation. for humidity I have a humidifier on the floor set to come on at 57RH pointing at the lower fan and my my extractor will speed up if it goes above 64RH I will turn the plants once a day so the same buds aren't constantly touching.

PXL_20230227_202851815~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230227-211616~2.png

That's it now I will open the pots and check the roots to decide if I will use the same again or go smaller in the next round.
I'm going to pop my runtz bean very soon so I can get cuttings once all my autos to finish up.
Lastly I will be finishing my drain to waste system so both tents can be run on it.

I think that's a rap guys I will be back in a couple of weeks for smoke report and hopefully see you all on my next one.
Thanks for all the love and support ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

Whilst my ladies have been in the fridge super slow drying I have been clearing all my bits up and getting ready for my next journal but that's about a month before it's started. I emptied all my pots today a took some pics of the roots and I finally started my freebie runtz seed so hopefully she will be ready to clone in a month.

Not sure what to do with this used coir I might try mix it and re use it in the next grow but not sure if the little bits of left over roots will be a problem 🤔

Photos

PXL_20230305_143515417.jpg
PXL_20230305_144054848.jpg
PXL_20230305_163608395.jpg
PXL_20230305_163256446.jpg
PXL_20230305_164153127.jpg
PXL_20230305_165323326.jpg
PXL_20230305_170246253.jpg

Hope your all well smoke test is about a week away but feels like a month away 🤣✌🏼

Whilst my ladies have been in the fridge super slow drying I have been clearing all my bits up and getting ready for my next journal but that's about a month before it's started. I emptied all my pots today a took some pics of the roots and I finally started my freebie runtz seed so hopefully she will be ready to clone in a month.

Not sure what to do with this used coir I might try mix it and re use it in the next grow but not sure if the little bits of left over roots will be a problem 🤔

Photos

PXL_20230305_143515417.jpg
PXL_20230305_144054848.jpg
PXL_20230305_163608395.jpg
PXL_20230305_163256446.jpg
PXL_20230305_164153127.jpg
PXL_20230305_165323326.jpg
PXL_20230305_170246253.jpg

Hope your all well smoke test is about a week away but feels like a month away 🤣✌🏼
Feels like a lifetime 😄 lookin forward to the next 1 buddy

Back
Top Bottom