Big Buddha Cheese Clones! Pheno Hunt 2022 Grow 2 Student Level: Indoor, Soil, LED

😄 got a bit in paper bags and some in jars so time will tell lol my first attempt I couldn't get the RH in check was too high for too long I think and it lost its smell but this time round its not as bad

20230118_143615.jpg
Aaah yes mate hope that tastes and smells as good as it looks 👌🏼👌🏼

Day 28 flower

Here we go week 4 the end of growing and nothing but bud concentration! Time to get the big fat heads!
Since last update I have installed a trellis net in a hurry so will probably move it about a bit more and pull a few more leaves but that will be it. I have ordered gloves and plastic hair net's as I can't go near them without stinking and I mean STINKING! 🤣🤣 Next update you will see me in a hazmat 😂
Tomorrow's feed will begin to include pk booster and it's just in time as I'm maxed on the recommended amount of bloom which gets me to 1.7EC.. tomorrows feed: 1tspn potassium bicarbonate, 1ml/L magne-cal, 5ml/L bloom, 1ml/L pk4-8, pH down to 6.2ish.

I'm still waiting on my new drippers to arrive so I can get a more even water and also ordered a automatic drain pump to complete my aromatic watering system. feeding every other day seems to be going well so far 😎

As usual a few recent pictures, I got a few at lights out which look pretty cool.

PXL_20230122_195858455.jpg

PXL_20230122_200411592.jpg

PXL_20230122_200536958.jpg

✌🏼✌🏼

Fertigation

My new watering drippers came finally but probably could have made them myself and will probably end up modifying them lol as we do!
PXL_20230123_193223974.jpg

As the new drippers dripped away, watering took alot longer and used alot more water to get run off.. this just means my three little water jets was watering too fast in a small area so I probably wasn't fully saturating and just creating tunnels 😩 as I noticed this straight away I thought I'd better check my run off as it's been a while and this is what I found.
PXL_20230123_172916067.jpg

My pH was a tad low and my ec was a tad high! I will change nothing as it was a new watering system so the rings may have flushed spots I had build up.. I will definitely check my ec on my next few fertigations then adjust accordingly.
Not a major and once corrected could possibly get a boost in growth. The next run my irrigation system will be complete at the start so irrigations will me dialed throughout.

✌🏼✌🏼

Fertigation

My new watering drippers came finally but probably could have made them myself and will probably end up modifying them lol as we do!

As the new drippers dripped away, watering took alot longer and used alot more water to get run off.. this just means my three little water jets was watering too fast in a small area so I probably wasn't fully saturating and just creating tunnels 😩 as I noticed this straight away I thought I'd better check my run off as it's been a while and this is what I found.

My pH was a tad low and my ec was a tad high! I will change nothing as it was a new watering system so the rings may have flushed spots I had build up.. I will definitely check my ec on my next few fertigations then adjust accordingly.
Not a major and once corrected could possibly get a boost in growth. The next run my irrigation system will be complete at the start so irrigations will me dialed throughout.

✌🏼✌🏼
Progress every time bud. Good work 🤙

Fertigation

✌🏼✌🏼
Love the new watering system bro. Also, nice lollipop on the girls, looks like some great airflow and they look great :high-five:

Love the new watering system bro. Also, nice lollipop on the girls, looks like some great airflow and they look great :high-five:
Thanks Mr green appreciate it, I did notice yesterday I think I'm only a day behind you in flower 👌🏼

Flipped on Xmas..lol easy date for me to remember

How the new watering system going? I really want to incorporate that in my flower tent.
Cheers bud
Ha I said the same flipping Xmas eve but I'm still looking back on my journal to see where I'm at 🤣
If I'm honest I'm on the fence at the moment as it took me over a hour to put 20l of waster through it. Watering slowly is supposedly better and wouldn't be a problem but I'm still using organic nutrients for soil in Coco so that's breaking down over time in the res causing havoc. Once I'm using Coco nutrients with a big res I can automate it and fill weekly which I would probably love & be off my fence 🤣 I have Coco nutrients but trying not to change mid grow 🤦🏽‍♂️

Yeah, when they're little from transplant, I'll water slowly but once they make their bed/big roots, I will flood them, making pools on top of soil every feeding with 15 percent runoff.
But that's promix hp with synthetic nutes. Usually 2gals nutrients/water per 5gal pot.

Wish I could go coco, some of the best results imo. @Bill284 runs coco too.
Cheers bro

Day 36 flower

Almost missed my weekly update! My ladies are still plodding along. In my last update my ec was high and my pH was a low so left them untill they showed signs they needed water! I know this isn't good in Coco and wasn't intentional, I was just far to busy 🤦🏽‍♂️ the good thing about less frequent fertigations is rise in pH which is now 5.8 😉 but sadly my ec didn't come down. Tomorrow I will run up to 20L of RO+magne-cal thought them all until I see my ec drop then finish off with a light feed.. I have read that in Coco as fertigations are more frequent the ec should be alot lower which is a balancing act each grower will learn depending on frequency, amount, fertilizer, pot size & stage in growth but as I said I won't be bothering with all that until my next run. This run is battle of the media and the end is near just hope I can finish them off nicely!

A few photos from today or yesterday

PXL_20230130_195552199.MP.jpg

PXL_20230130_200227532.jpg

PXL_20230130_200247521.jpg

PXL_20230130_085635334.jpg

PXL_20230129_081642466.jpg

✌🏼✌🏼

Yeah, when they're little from transplant, I'll water slowly but once they make their bed/big roots, I will flood them, making pools on top of soil every feeding with 15 percent runoff.
But that's promix hp with synthetic nutes. Usually 2gals nutrients/water per 5gal pot.

Wish I could go coco, some of the best results imo. @Bill284 runs coco too.
Cheers bro
Mr green I now recommend these rings 🤣 they literally just unclipped so I took a small drill bit I think 2.5mm and fully pierced the 4 holes in each as they was only slightly punctured.. then I drilled another 4 holes in each one. I done 30L in a matter of minutes. My ec dropped straight away 👌🏼 will definitely be ordering more for my soil tent.

Day 44 flower

Soo where back in business! I think all in all I lost a week of growth.. but their definitely straight back to getting swole! Lesson learnt from this grow forward I will never make changes during flower! But I know I can definitely top this grow on my next attempt.
My high ec was caused by watering too slowly in coir, this then caused my PH to drop making calcium unavailable but luckily in coir this is quickly rectified.
I can't believe I still have a good 3weeks left of growth as I am soo happy with what I have produced thus far!

So here's my garden.. in the front right you can see my calcium deficiency scars 🤣 also my garden seems to be shrinking but it's where alot of my buds are weighing them down! They feel so dense and smell so sweet!!
PXL_20230207_195419462.jpg

Now here is a few shot showing how different one of the pheno's bud structure is.. seems very pointy 😂 she's the only one like it.. so interesting as I'd usually pull it out the bag & stick it in the grinder 🤣

PXL_20230207_195640840.jpg
PXL_20230207_195455809.MP.jpg
PXL_20230207_195515822.jpg
PXL_20230207_195445444.jpg

Hope your all well ✌🏼✌🏼

Forgot to mention this larf bud.. it was at above my net but still like it just sist getting fed! Is it worth just cutting it off now or should I just leave her to it?

PXL_20230207_195927514.jpg

Day 44 flower

Soo where back in business! I think all in all I lost a week of growth.. but their definitely straight back to getting swole! Lesson learnt from this grow forward I will never make changes during flower! But I know I can definitely top this grow on my next attempt.
My high ec was caused by watering too slowly in coir, this then caused my PH to drop making calcium unavailable but luckily in coir this is quickly rectified.
I can't believe I still have a good 3weeks left of growth as I am soo happy with what I have produced thus far!

So here's my garden.. in the front right you can see my calcium deficiency scars 🤣 also my garden seems to be shrinking but it's where alot of my buds are weighing them down! They feel so dense and smell so sweet!!
PXL_20230207_195419462.jpg

Now here is a few shot showing how different one of the pheno's bud structure is.. seems very pointy 😂 she's the only one like it.. so interesting as I'd usually pull it out the bag & stick it in the grinder 🤣

PXL_20230207_195640840.jpg
PXL_20230207_195455809.MP.jpg
PXL_20230207_195515822.jpg
PXL_20230207_195445444.jpg

Hope your all well ✌🏼✌🏼
Lookin awesome in there bro 🤙

Back
Top Bottom