Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Update
Sept 29

Pheno Hunt Group 2

Day - 149 / Flower Day - 64

Pheno Hunt Group 3

Day - 18

CBD Auto Blue Shark Day - 3

Hello my friends and Happy Sunday! Just a quick one today so let’s spark up and fly through this.

First up we’ve got these youngsters growin strong and fast! I’ll be topping them and doing the node removal this week to start the quadline training off!

Both CBD autos are off to a good start and looking healthy. I tried something a little different with them and applied a lot more mykos to the promix I added to the solo cups. I’m hoping to encourage a very large and vigorous rootball before transplanting to their final pots. We will see if it helps come transplant time in a week or two!

Next up we’ve got the 3x3 ladies who are just crushin it! Fattening up and frosting up nicely with a few of these ladies getting ready for harvest. I’ll be harvesting a few next weekend like Pink Kush a Purple Queen possibly one of the Cookies and 20:1 CBD #1 and then a few more the weekend after! That should basically finish this round of the Pheno hunt off and leave me with just the new group to grow out and flower!

I’ve got some fire new genetics I’ve just recently purchased and waiting to show up that I’m really excited to get into my garden
In House Genetics
-Slurricane
-Platinum Punch
-OGKB v2.1

I’ll be adding them to my Pheno hunt near the end of October once I get my mothers all sorted and on track with my Perpetual garden!

A brief visit of the 2x2 tent with the Pheno 2 mothers.

Finally a couple pictures of my BadAzz Kush flower rosin after a “cure”
This stuff is so terpy and really heady! Packs a punch if you hit a good dab and will sit you down!

Hope your all ready for the week ahead and stay medicated!!

Nice dense chunky nugz Dutch!
Thanks Penny! Going to be some solid meds here to add to my stock soon enough!

Sounds like ur drier is working great, my buds usually dry longer during the winter. Looking forward to the comparison results. New crop looking healthy 2.
Sweet I find my drying is quicker in the winter with my furnace running but with this dryer it has the option of adding in moisture with a “moisture shot” to help moderate the climate within the dryer for the optimal dry! I’ll be sure to post lots of pictures and a good comparison of the hang dry vrs dryer dried buds in a few weeks time!

I was channeling you today while pruning the outdoor berry bomb. She needed a good thinning, I think she's a coupla weeks off harvest but I'm checking every day! I saved her trim for oil.

This one went outside too early in April so she's stunted and dwarfed. Smells great though I'm hoping for a half oz dried.
Scissors crossed...

I was channeling you today while pruning the outdoor berry bomb. She needed a good thinning, I think she's a coupla weeks off harvest but I'm checking every day! I saved her trim for oil.

This one went outside too early in April so she's stunted and dwarfed. Smells great though I'm hoping for a half oz dried.
Scissors crossed...
Thanks for thinking of me pal and I hope it helped haha! Good luck on the harvest when it’s ready!

Your next run will be fire, can’t wait to see that one.
Me to! I’m really excited for some next level frost!

Usually anything with Platinum is a frost monster
That’s what I like to hear haha! I’m looking forward to Slurricane and the OGKB as well! I’m hoping to relax on the Pheno hunting after the next round and start pumping out some bulk crops of my selected cuts! Be nice to stock up a bunch of jars and get my squish on!

Im speachless....how do you find the time and money??? Mrs. Dutchman (or Dutchwoman) must be a helluva gal. Remember...If you aint Dutch, you aint much.

Definetly nice to have a healthy head stash.
Couldn’t agree more! Stocking up nicely haha

Im speachless....how do you find the time and money??? Mrs. Dutchman (or Dutchwoman) must be a helluva gal. Remember...If you aint Dutch, you aint much.
I truly enjoy growing medical plants for my wife and myself. Mrs.Dutch is an incredible woman who I’m proud to stand beside! She puts up with all my nonsense and doesn’t complain so I’m lucky to have her

Been awhile since doing a drive-by'

and looks like I timed it just about right... Great looking flip you got growing on..

Congrats even if atad early,, is the home stretch...........

That 3x3 is a stunner! How much "extra" mykos did you add to the solo cup?
Thanks Shed!
So the directions on the Mykos bag are:
1-2tbsp per 1-3Gal of soil

I wanted to experiment a little here this time with these autos so I took 1 tablespoon and spread it into each solo cup mix. Before I placed my seed I also sprinkled a bit into the initial hole so as soon as the taproot came out it hit mykos and start to take off!

So far I’m noticing some quick growth from both with no negative effects yet! I will be sure to keep you updated as they grow!!

Been awhile since doing a drive-by'

and looks like I timed it just about right... Great looking flip you got growing on..

Congrats even if atad early,, is the home stretch...........
Hey Woody! Always a pleasure to have you stop by and check in on things! Harvest this weekend and more next weekend so lots of pictures coming up soon!
Hope your well brother

Couldn’t agree more! Stocking up nicely haha

I truly enjoy growing medical plants for my wife and myself. Mrs.Dutch is an incredible woman who I’m proud to stand beside! She puts up with all my nonsense and doesn’t complain so I’m lucky to have her

Haha - love this! We can totally relate! Enjoy that new board my friend! :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom