DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

Just harvested the last three flowering plants and am left with 8 vegging clones ready for flowering. I’m going to do a full cleaning today or tomorrow and then use a greenhouse bug fogger to kill any whiteflies that’re left. Since absolutely nothing at the beginning of this journal is accurate anymore I’ll start a new one when I turn the lights back on.

Thanks for reading it, every comment is appreciated!

:passitleft:

Just harvested the last three flowering plants and am left with 8 vegging clones ready for flowering. I’m going to do a full cleaning today or tomorrow and then use a greenhouse bug fogger to kill any whiteflies that’re left. Since absolutely nothing at the beginning of this journal is accurate anymore I’ll start a new one when I turn the lights back on.

Thanks for reading it, every comment is appreciated!

Good luck with the fog-nuking :thumb: and make sure you post a link here to the new journal when it’s up - you could drop the link in my journal too, make it super easy for me :battingeyelashes:

What kind of fogger are you using?
I've been eyeing some lately. Had a round of thrips that I hand sprayed and considered fogging.
I got this one: Pyrethrum Total Release Fogger, 2 Oz
41DpMjsB+EL._AC_SY400_.jpg

I still haven’t done it yet, as I’ve still got stuff drying. I wouldn’t think of using it if the plants were flowering.

Drop link Doc!
Oh come on man after hearing all your photo tips I’ve got to pull out the lighting, reflectors, gray cards, memory cards, tripods, and all the other gear out. Then after that I’m sure I’ll end up using the obviously better pics Sue takes with her old iPhone. :rofl:

Actually I’ve just got to do a bit of clean it up first, can’t let anyone see that mess or they might call that Hoarders show and do an intervention. But I’ll do it today or tomorrow.

Okay started the new journal, I didn’t actually do a lot of clean up yet, but I cropped the pictures a bit. :rofl:

Are you pickin up what I'm puttin down...?

That's what I meant when I said Drop Link.

Doob!
I think I'm getting white flies... what do you do to get rid of them?

I have a plant that's about 2 weeks into flower. I noticed some small white flying bugs buzzing around on a reflective surface next to the plant. I couldnt see any on the plant, and there are no damaged areas that I can find. I sprayed a small area with a water/peroxide mix. Your the only one I know that has experience in the white beasties... what does the Doctor prescribe?

Try spinosad what I use as my ipm and had them once a few years ago. They were gone first foliar

They pretty tame pests. They are pretty small and stay on the underside of leaves.
Dont get me wrong they can mess up plants but are pretty easy to get rid of.

Back
Top Bottom