DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

Everything is growing along. Some of the hempies need a bit heavier nutes and more attention but over all things are doing well.

Clones:
BEAD68BB-7EEE-49CC-9594-7E2BDE9E3B58.jpeg

Flowering hempies:
05965996-D3FF-472F-9567-738E7B35C757.jpeg

Doc Bud’s High Brix plants:
574E9077-C974-40D6-8DDA-4D8135EBCC66.jpeg

:passitleft:

Some of the hempies need a bit heavier nutes

I really take my cue for nute levels by the color of the leaves. I've got a few different flavors going, and each require differing levels at differing points in their growing cycles. Four is a touch overwhelming really.... I've mostly been just feeding low and not worrying about it until I sort it all out on paper. All of this non-Osmo growing is enough to drive one crazy just thinking about it.

I really take my cue for nute levels by the color of the leaves. I've got a few different flavors going, and each require differing levels at differing points in their growing cycles. Four is a touch overwhelming really.... I've mostly been just feeding low and not worrying about it until I sort it all out on paper. All of this non-Osmo growing is enough to drive one crazy just thinking about it.
Yeah I’ve been giving them all the same and it’s a little strong for two and not strong enough for two. Now, I’m getting it dialed in for each strain, these are just testers to find what I like best and I’ll grow out clones in larger pots and pay more attention to them.

Hempies, Osmo, nute levels , ph, Bahhh,...You can mess around with that stuff,...but TBH, DBHBB method is , by far , the most rewarding , i have tried. You can learn by using it, with success . No guess work :ganjamon:
All who use it, love it. Minerals, Microbes and Magic....
Enjoy the night Tead , Doobs...BTW your plants look 'mavelous'. Gonna be a nice harvest. Cheers.

The clones are looking nice. I transplanted the Unknown OG and Patio OG from 1gal to 2gal pots and transplanted a Carnival, Malawi, and Blueberry to 1gal pots from 32ozers. They were too small to transplant but I want to get real staggered harvests going and this seemed like the best way. I also topped and stripped one of each pair in a sort of manifold, I’ll train them more when there is more room. The two in the 2gal pots are tied all down so they look weird.

Unknown OG & Patio OG
8CEF959D-8B81-4CB9-AC0E-6854C4AA779B.jpeg

2x Malawi, 2x Black Cherry Punch, 2x Carnival, 2x Blueberry
33AC1319-2881-40BF-8FA7-DF9B50F93438.jpeg

The flowering hempies were having some issues. It’s been hard to dial in their nutes. I was using Bud Explosion but gave that up and switched them to just MegaCrop and CalMag and they’re recovering. I just transplanted the Malawi to a 2gal pot I think transplanting it a couple weeks into flowering will let it get big but not stretch too too much.

019D7805-9C1F-4421-B343-AE25546FC852.jpeg

The Doc Bud’s plants are doing great, except they’ve got a lot of whiteflies. I released about 500 ladybugs over a few days and have been vacuuming them up daily. The cold nights hopefully will help. I think these will be ready pretty soon.
A9277B22-441E-4C9D-B940-3D64D02C6C8B.jpeg

Thanks for reading,

except they’ve got a lot of whiteflies

In my larger view of the world, if I see one kind of bug floating about, I might think that other buggins can gain access to the area.....

In my really exposed to the world indoor-ish grow shed, I do many things to avoid issues. The largest of these is the absence of soil. Bugs naturally use the soil in many ways mostly having to do with baby making. Minus that substrate, they lack the ability to establish. Plus, if a caterpillar shows up, you can see their poo super easy... the black chunks just scream at you against the white perlite.

In my larger view of the world, if I see one kind of bug floating about, I might think that other buggins can gain access to the area.....

In my really exposed to the world indoor-ish grow shed, I do many things to avoid issues. The largest of these is the absence of soil. Bugs naturally use the soil in many ways mostly having to do with baby making. Minus that substrate, they lack the ability to establish. Plus, if a caterpillar shows up, you can see their poo super easy... the black chunks just scream at you against the white perlite.
I totally agree with the one bug brings more theory. My issues have to do with my not continuing to spray the flowering plants. They are easy to eradicate but without months of consistenly spraying they always come back.

And you’re 100% right on the soil they are much worse in the tent with the Kit plants than in the hempy tent. I’m thinking of even doing an extra long veg next time to see if I can spray them away.

The main issue is they are just annoying not really damaging. I say I have an “infestation” but that’s just me being dramatic. Lol after watching youtube I have a very minor issue. They just keep coming back.

With all the ladybugs I’ve got I’m not too worried about other bugs and haven’t seen any yet, I just wish they were more effective against whiteflies.

Salamanders!!!!
Some sort of small quick lizard. I bet they'd go to town in there!
Locally, we have small green lizards called Green Anoles. I love them.... along with any other bug eradicating technique.

lol

one of my friends once had a 4 plant attic grow. was a real nice little space, but the house was old. he used to catch any spiders he found in the house and let them loose in the grow. he always had at least one or two content to live there. :)

Hey sucka, where's the Dog Butt strain? I still have a little from the last time we hung out! At least i think its DB
Man I wish I did that stuff was awesome. It hermies too much so I stopped cloning it. I wish I would have though since I think the hermie issues wete environmental. I’ve got a hundred or so seeds of it just haven’t dropped anymore yet.

Oops! Forgot to post these last night. Sorry Doob.

OG Kush, coming down tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom