DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

So a couple weeks ago I got one of these Slug33 rosen press things I saw that Sue was playing with. I didn’t have any luck at all with it until today! Finally after wasting at least a half ounce I got a good press.

Now to lather up a joint with this stuff and see if it’s worth the hassle.

:passitleft:
I keep debating on one myself

What's the challenges?

I keep debating on one myself

What's the challenges?
I think it’s a combo of finding the right pressure and the right heating time. And I think perhaps those both change a bit depending on what strain you’re squishing and maybe even the weather.

Once this good drip started going it was great and just like the youtube videos. On all others hardly anything came out or one time I overheated it and it vaporized right away as it squeezed out, I bet I could’ve sucked up the smoke and gotten super high.

I got the douce which takes 2 grams per squeeze if I could do it over I’d get the regular 1g size.

I’d have to have more consistent successful runs before I would recommend it as more than a gimmick.

I think it’s a combo of finding the right pressure and the right heating time. And I think perhaps those both change a bit depending on what strain you’re squishing and maybe even the weather.

Once this good drip started going it was great and just like the youtube videos. On all others hardly anything came out or one time I overheated it and it vaporized right away as it squeezed out, I bet I could’ve sucked up the smoke and gotten super high.

I got the douce which takes 2 grams per squeeze if I could do it over I’d get the regular 1g size.

I’d have to have more consistent successful runs before I would recommend it as more than a gimmick.

Great info

Let me know how it goes for you

Ahhhh yes... the dangers of stoned gardening.
I've seen folks employing those laser temp doodads to watch the heat as they do it.
Lol a torch in one hand and anything in the other, I’m likely to burn the house down. I do have one of those laser temp sensors but I read they aren’t accurate on shiny metal. I wonder if a dab of black sharpie or something would work. I’ll try it next time. Fine tuning a good temp seems to be the next step. My minute and 30ish seconds isn’t quite consistent enough.

I think you might be playing with one soon, it’ll be great to get tour take.

Note on the laser doodad usage... it reads air temps between you and the target. If the torch is below, the hot air from the torch will throw off your number.

I keep meaning to say this, but it's never found it's way to the surface and I'm tired of sitting on it. I used to think my gardening area was cramped. You actually had to sit down and rotate into it. Holy shit man! I bet you're just lovin that new elbow room.

Note on the laser doodad usage... it reads air temps between you and the target. If the torch is below, the hot air from the torch will throw off your number.

I keep meaning to say this, but it's never found it's way to the surface and I'm tired of sitting on it. I used to think my gardening area was cramped. You actually had to sit down and rotate into it. Holy shit man! I bet you're just lovin that new elbow room.
Oh yeah I totally forgot about that swivel chair to get into that tent. :rofl: The new area was very spacious at first, but now I’ve filled it with crap again. It’s still a ton better than the garage was though. If I ever get it properly vented it’ll be great!

Update:
Tent 2, nothing seemed to die from the full strength MegaCrop. The Blueberry seems to have almost doubled in size since.

Tent 3, These are the OG Kush clones in Doc Bud's Kit soil. They are doing well the burned leaves is from spraying Leaf Wash with the lights on.

Tent 4, This is what I call the variety pack, there is a little of everything in here. I had to pull the "psychotaxi" Earthday plant because it was male. I got two clones in tent 2 just to see if they end up having whorled leaves too.

Back
Top Bottom