DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

Yes...i can see why that lady bug is a happy camper.....bugs everywhere....lil white worm like things...thrips...
Nice harvest comin up though....good job Doobs.
They’re whiteflies, little bastards never completely go away because I stop spraying flowering plants about 4 weeks into flowering. Now with Sue’s help (lol she’s hardcore, really I helped her) I’ll only have four small plants left flowering and I’m going to be relentless with spraying them to hopefully erradicate the whitefies once and for all.

:passitleft:

You take good care of my friend there Doc. I'm sure she's in good hands.

Sorry I haven't checked in before. I have a tendency to just hang out in the grow room most all the time and don't even know what time it is let alone keep track of anyone's grows.

You have some interesting seed stock that's for sure.

Plants look great too. This is your first indoor grow since 90s??

Sorry to hear about white flies. They suck... easy enough to get rid of. Bad timing tho. Can spray with water hose em off the plants. They leave honeydew behind like aphids. I hate them even more.

I use spinosad but a lot of folks don't for some reason. I think it gets a bad rap because farmers use it in the orchards.

GL with the flies.

Folks that don't like soil, don't forget there are lots and lots of beneficial insects and microbes that help keep pests under control.

Grow plants gonna get bugs. Hey, at least they aren't on us. Thats always a good thing.

When do you plan on harvesting?
Couple days ago, it was pretty epic two days of trimming. I’ve just been too busy with Sue’s visit to post pictures. She took a lot and said she’d post them here. Aside from the whiteflies which mostly washed and vacuumed off it turned out pretty awesome. The hempies were fried by nutes so I just pulled them too except the sativas which faired better. So now I’m down to just four flowering I’m going to nuke them over and over until there isn’t a whitefly to be seen. Then if I even see so much as an ash that resembles a whitefly I’m going to nuke everything a few more times.

839CB151-EA0E-45A5-9074-E5BA41DF7355.jpeg
976A1F55-9A5A-4F85-855E-8D0589F3D85E.jpeg
C1699F37-9209-4288-97BE-9B4823F28608.jpeg

Couple days ago, it was pretty epic two days of trimming. I’ve just been too busy with Sue’s visit to post pictures. She took a lot and said she’d post them here. Aside from the whiteflies which mostly washed and vacuumed off it turned out pretty awesome. The hempies were fried by nutes so I just pulled them too except the sativas which faired better. So now I’m down to just four flowering I’m going to nuke them over and over until there isn’t a whitefly to be seen. Then if I even see so much as an ash that resembles a whitefly I’m going to nuke everything a few more times.

839CB151-EA0E-45A5-9074-E5BA41DF7355.jpeg
976A1F55-9A5A-4F85-855E-8D0589F3D85E.jpeg
C1699F37-9209-4288-97BE-9B4823F28608.jpeg
Very nice! I heard Sue will be in your neck of the woods from Milo. He may go down for a visit. Im afraid i cant make it. 2 days of cutting.... ive never had that much. Super jealous good job!

You take good care of my friend there Doc. I'm sure she's in good hands.

Sorry I haven't checked in before. I have a tendency to just hang out in the grow room most all the time and don't even know what time it is let alone keep track of anyone's grows.

You have some interesting seed stock that's for sure.

Plants look great too. This is your first indoor grow since 90s??

Sorry to hear about white flies. They suck... easy enough to get rid of. Bad timing tho. Can spray with water hose em off the plants. They leave honeydew behind like aphids. I hate them even more.

I use spinosad but a lot of folks don't for some reason. I think it gets a bad rap because farmers use it in the orchards.

GL with the flies.

Folks that don't like soil, don't forget there are lots and lots of beneficial insects and microbes that help keep pests under control.

Grow plants gonna get bugs. Hey, at least they aren't on us. Thats always a good thing.
My problem with the whiteflies is I always have bad timing until now! This soil run was awful, they never were so bad with hempy. I wrongfully thought the ladybug army would keep the whiteflies under control but judging from all the unhatched ladybug eggs I saw at harvest, I never gave them enough time to breed.

Thanks for reading!

Congrats on the harvests Dr - always good to have flowers in the rack.

Keep Sue busy with the trimming.

I herd she was on a trimming tour.... in the warmer climates.

I could use some help here in a few daze.

Congrats on the harvests Dr - always good to have flowers in the rack.

Keep Sue busy with the trimming.

I herd she was on a trimming tour.... in the warmer climates.

I could use some help here in a few daze.
Thanks man. She’s all done trimming, I’ve got her locked to the kitchen brewing up cannagoodness now. We made some infused coffee creamer and some various pain creams today. The creamer came out awesome. I can’t wait to try it first thing tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom