DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

Try spinosad what I use as my ipm and had them once a few years ago. They were gone first foliar

They pretty tame pests. They are pretty small and stay on the underside of leaves.
Dont get me wrong they can mess up plants but are pretty easy to get rid of.
Nice! Thanks Bob.

I was thinking maybe just let em go. They could make a mega church, something classy, you know, juice bar with bingo on the weekends. Maybe I'll try Spinsad before they start drawing up plans

Thank you!

Hey Toed....white flies you say.
We have a resident expert on them....just ask Gray.
And FYI......they are about the only pest that you can live with and not destroy your crop.........relax.....could be much worse...could be root aphids....they are the absolute worst pest.
Thanks D! I'll talk to him. This is good to know. I've been very lucky. I've only had a couple rounds of insects, and caught them early. I'm far more dangerous to my plants than any bug lol

Nice! Thanks Bob.

I was thinking maybe just let em go. They could make a mega church, something classy, you know, juice bar with bingo on the weekends. Maybe I'll try Spinsad before they start drawing up plans

Thank you!
Don’t let them go. Spinosad worked great, just be sure to do a follow up spray or two like @bobrown14 said.

They don’t do much damage if you take care of them, but they can destroy plants if you let them get as bad as I did. I had one Blueberry last year they seemed to love more than the rest. It seemed to get completely coated with honeydew or whatever and seemed to die overnight.

:passitleft:

Don’t let them go. Spinosad worked great, just be sure to do a follow up spray or two like @bobrown14 said.

They don’t do much damage if you take care of them, but they can destroy plants if you let them get as bad as I did. I had one Blueberry last year they seemed to love more than the rest. It seemed to get completely coated with honeydew or whatever and seemed to die overnight.

I gotta get the stuff... sounds good, thanks man. Hope all is well on your end

I got three little plants going under 24/0 light for about four weeks, and this little male is already flowering. I guess there must be some auto genetics in there or something. The other two have no signs of anything. Just had bad luck with old seeds this round. I think I’ll plant some fresher seeds in a couple weeks.

1F0ECC75-7447-4918-BF89-D70F1AB29BFB.jpeg
211C0154-04B8-4D78-A71E-EF07D980DAA6.jpeg

Mornin Chris , Doobs and friends. Do ya'l know where that saying came from.... :blunt: "balls to the wall"

I do know it's a Song lyric

Mornin Chris , Doobs and friends. Do ya'l know where that saying came from.... :blunt: "balls to the wall"
The Accept song? I understand that the saying "balls out" came from old engines that had a flywheel mechanism using 2 balls that spun around an axis. When the engine was running full tilt the balls would be at their farthest point from the center point of the axis... balls out

Nope... .close but no cigar.
Back in the wars.....the pilots used to say it.
The fighter pilots throttles were often two balls on levers......pushed all the way forward against the firewall...was full throttle...."balls to the wall"
:headbanger:
Man, I really wanted that cigar.... maybe next time

Toed.....ha....:rofl:.....easy does it

"I gave him the whole nine yards"
Again from the war....fighter pilots......ammo belts in the wings were 27 ft. long ,...or 9 yards.
:headbanger:
That makes a lot more sense than my guess

Back
Top Bottom