DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

OH!
You had crazy fires and smoke this year. Never a drop of rain.
Of course your solar panels are dirty. I'm blessed with fairly frequent torrential downpours.
I rinse them off occasionally. The problem is my fear of heights. I usually have no issues being on a roof even second story, but the canyon here makes it seem a lot higher than my brain can handle. It’s totally safe but last time I turned my head the wrong way and looked down too far and almost had a full on panic attack.
:passitleft:

The clones all are rooted and looking fairly good. The Malawi #2 (New Malawi Killer?) looks like it needs more light, turned pale light green. Never had a clone do that before but I’ve usually used a bit more light. They are only under a 35w t5 fluorescent light now.

The veg variety pack is looking good. I’m going to move them to the flower tent soon to make room for their clones. Still not sure of the sex of the two Malawi and the EarthDay but I now am thinking two will be male, the Malawi #2 has zero signs of preflowers.

I gave the kit plants 5 gallons each of Transplant yesterday. They got little nugs on them now. I’m letting the lady bugs die off then going to do a leaf wash on them. There is a couple fucken whiteflies in there. I fear I’ll never be rid of them.

The main flowering tent has a lot ready. I’m going to harvest several of these soon. The Patio OG is fully ripe and the OG Kush could be picked any day now.

Thanks for reading.

I rinse them off occasionally. The problem is my fear of heights. I usually have no issues being on a roof even second story, but the canyon here makes it seem a lot higher than my brain can handle. It’s totally safe but last time I turned my head the wrong way and looked down too far and almost had a full on panic attack.
Okay I now have the cleanest roof in the neighborhood. No panic inducing moments this time. :D
61BDD612-AD01-4E93-9C31-81C70CEFB619.jpeg

i love your cloner.

used to have a fear of heights as well. oddly i got over the worst of it by learning to snowboard

Quick update.
Got 6 of the 12 clones transplanted. The rest are ready I just don’t have room and I’m sure some are male and will be culled very soon. They’ve al got huge roots I don’t know how much longer they’ll survive in the cloner. The ones on the right are a Patio OG and an Unknown OG male and female.

2FF6CC20-9286-43D9-990E-9158363EAFCD.jpeg

The kit plants are looking great. I’m going to give them a recharge as soon as they dry out a bit more. Probably a day or two.
1419FDE6-DB31-4D73-8636-DE4102A38841.jpeg
ADC77B99-8AF4-4F07-832A-EFA57E21AA55.jpeg

The other flowering tent has lot’s of little things going on. Here is where the clone’s mothers all went as well as a couple Patio and Unknown OGs I’m experimenting on with some different nutes. The MegaCrop worked very well but not as well as Rx Green. I haven’t smoked any yet but the Rx Green was smaller going into flower and bigger coming out so I’m trying out a couple supplements.

B93061F6-E1DA-4A3E-8511-BFA087D2CE62.jpeg

Well that’s what I got. Thanks for reading!

holy crap ! i wouldn't have time to leave the house... nor i guess any reason :laugh:

all looks so very good. :bravo:

Hell yeah those ski lifts get crazy. Thank goodness I was always too busy trying to light a joint in the wind when I’ve been. :rofl:

we had hooter huts all over the hills we rode here. used to have it down well enough to ride in and not even have to unstrap lol. most had gear right in them. it was hill etiquette to leave something behind if you had extra. :)

Thanks! I can’t wait to see Mars’s QB lights you mentioned. The boards have been working great for me so far.
It is kinda different design, but the chip tech is the same. :) I am too, looking forward to it coming out soon.

Quick update. I moved the variety pack to fower. I didn’t top any of them, just wanting to see what I like best and will grow those clones out. The Malawi #1 was for sure male so I pulled it, #2 is female. The Earthday is also male but still a little early to be 100% certain. Had to supercrop the Black Cherry Punch it grew too tall too fast.

Here are the kit plants they got their recharge and the first cat drench a couple days ago.

Have fun!

Mornin Doobs....lookin proper bud....'kit' plants....:slide:
Thanks man you were a big part of the inspiration to try the kit in the first place. I just started cooking another little batch to get a head start on the next round. Not sure what I’ll grow, depends on which of those hempies I like best. So far I’m leaning towards the BCP that thing has great energy and growth so far, but obviously have to smoke test it first.

Great news...yes, the BCP was worth me doing twice...puffing on it now. Also a very good idea to have two kits 'in rotation'...really saves a lot of time , naturally. What i've found Doobs , is that for growers like us....who grow from seed...try a one month overlap...if you can , on crops. NOT perpetual, just some overlap,..with the two kits in rotation it's the way to go. At least for me anyhow..My next batch has been cooking for a few weeks now, so , it's gonna be ready when i need it.
cheers bud...got some errands to run...need more pipe cleaners...dollar store , here i come.:surf:

Back
Top Bottom