DrDoob's Continuous Carousel Of Cannabis: Hempy, MarsHydro, GROWant, Rx Green

looks absolutely stellar from here man! Cant wait to see what all those QBs do! Mountains of frost in your future! How is the heat with that many in one tent?
It’s warm but not too bad at all. I’ve got it vented pretty well with a 6” exhaust fan and one driver is outside the tent, I could move the other driver out but I stripped the screw. :rolleyes:

:passitleft:

Don't mind me,, I just look at pics....Never learnt to read..But I can see where one could at first mistake them for nannas. Least first look. Our eyes get trained to look for unnatural colors on our buddage. Ladybugs are great on aphids. Alot use them in an attempt to kill off spider mites. From what I've seen over the years is they don't do well on them. They eat ALOT of other pest tho. And I know they eat afew spider mites along the way for a snack or two. But they are great 'pests' to have in there. Cheap too. They need water,, not sure how many have said that already but. And I think they like the salts built up on my drip rings.

Good looking garden you got growing on.. Keepem Green

Don't mind me,, I just look at pics....Never learnt to read..But I can see where one could at first mistake them for nannas. Least first look. Our eyes get trained to look for unnatural colors on our buddage. Ladybugs are great on aphids. Alot use them in an attempt to kill off spider mites. From what I've seen over the years is they don't do well on them. They eat ALOT of other pest tho. And I know they eat afew spider mites along the way for a snack or two. But they are great 'pests' to have in there. Cheap too. They need water,, not sure how many have said that already but. And I think they like the salts built up on my drip rings.

Good looking garden you got growing on.. Keepem Green
Thanks man. I haven’t sprayed anything in months and only have a few whiteflies so they are working just not eating all of them.

That is one thing about the beneficial insects,, they mainly control rather than eradication. I've gone thru the predatory mites against a minor outbreak of spider mites. I got half-cocked one night and ordered a shit load of them. 3 times recommend amount. I slowly released them over 3-4 days and early flower. They did their job. I still had 2-3 mites here and there, which was about the same as the start of it.. So they kept them in check.. If you had an infestation,,, you will more than likely have acouple still at harvest.

I'm talking out my neck seeing I really don't have any background on your grows,,, cept them last flowers that look hella nice...... Keepem Green

Thanks, never too late around here, there is always more coming soon! :D
Thanks DrDoob! I should be around always now :high-five:

I transplanted an Unknown OG and a Patio OG directly from 32oz to 2gal pots and set them to flower with the kit plants. I wonder how they will do. The kit plants seem fine after their transplanting.

7943E39A-26B3-4777-9A1C-6B0F74CC299B.jpeg

I also took clones of all the seedlings.
65EA4CB5-0C77-4BBD-AC57-C3A0AFE0EF7B.jpeg

The seedlings are growing fast!
367539D7-F931-414B-8681-19D0309176A9.jpeg

And of course the almost ready tent looks almost ready.
2CA0BB55-4931-466F-99FC-A2F1474685A1.jpeg

Thanks for reading.

looks absolutely stellar from here man! Cant wait to see what all those QBs do! Mountains of frost in your future! How is the heat with that many in one tent?
Actually with a little heat wave and I’ve been running it a few days I’ve noticed the heat is up by about 5°-6° from what it was before the reconfigured light. Right now I’m just venting outside the tents so the ambient temp is actually being raised enough in the room it that threw off the other tents too. I have a 6” exhaust fan inside each tent and also one venting the whole room. Having all that moist soil has also raised the humidity by quite a bit. It’s like a mini sauna now.

I bought all the stuff to add proper venting to the next room but I live in the “land of mañana” and it’s only in the mid 80s so maybe someday I’ll get to it.

Back
Top Bottom