Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Wow! Those Purple Queens look fantastic, and I love the side-by-side comparison. :thumb:

Good luck on the harvest!

I'll head over there now. Does that mean you are closing down this journal?
I’m excited to smoke them side by side and compare to lol!!

I’ll be closing this one down once the group 2 ladies are all harvested and finished! Then my newest group will be shown in the new journal as well as any new Pheno hunts and future fun!

Harvest Update

What’s up everyone! Just some photos from today’s harvests here! I didn’t get around to harvesting Pink #3 but I’ll be getting her down tomorrow cause she’s ready! The rest of these ladies will be harvested later this week before the weekend!!
Canuk Cookies #3

Next up is this beautiful 20:1 CBD from @DrSeeds
I’ve got both the Phenotypes they describe on their website. One is more indica dominant which is my Pheno #1 below! The other is a sativa leaning pheno which is the one that I’m letting go for a while yet!
Check out how frosty this lady is and she’s also got some fantastic purple fades!

Really excited to make this into some oil for my wife!
I plan to get both phenotypes LAB tested in the near future to find out my exact CBD:THC levels! That will be exciting and very beneficial to her dosing regimen.

Stay Medicated

Harvest Update

What’s up everyone! Just some photos from today’s harvests here! I didn’t get around to harvesting Pink #3 but I’ll be getting her down tomorrow cause she’s ready! The rest of these ladies will be harvested later this week before the weekend!!
Canuk Cookies #3

Next up is this beautiful 20:1 CBD from @DrSeeds
I’ve got both the Phenotypes they describe on their website. One is more indica dominant which is my Pheno #1 below! The other is a sativa leaning pheno which is the one that I’m letting go for a while yet!
Check out how frosty this lady is and she’s also got some fantastic purple fades!

Really excited to make this into some oil for my wife!
I plan to get both phenotypes LAB tested in the near future to find out my exact CBD:THC levels! That will be exciting and very beneficial to her dosing regimen.

Stay Medicated
Nice looking meds Dutch. Very interested to see your lab results. :nerd-with-glasses:

Congrats on all the terrific harvests Dutch! Loving that purple pheno of the PQs...keep that one :).

Is that light burn on the top of the 20:1? The top of the plant looks a lot crustier than the bottom.
I think the purple one may be my winning Pheno!!

I don’t see any light burn I’ll get some more photos posted for you to view :high-five:

Not saying it is, but the top half of that plant is brown and the bottom half is green. I was just wondering why.
May have been my lighting hitting the darker purple and yellow fades in the leaves ? :hmmmm:
There is a lot of colour on her but she does have some different shaped leaves !

I’ll get more photos it’s the only way to be sure lol!

Update

Hey everyone!

This is a quick one with a smoke report on the 2x purple Queen Phenos that have been harvested and sampled and a couple photos from the 3x3!

Purple Queen #2
6.5/10
This particular Pheno although sticky and looking lovely just didn’t match up to Pheno #3. A faster onset smoke with a heavy body feeling. Smooth on inhale with sour and skunky terpenes and a very thick rich exhale. After a blunt I was ready to relax and settle down that’s for sure!

Purple Queen #3 - Purple Pheno
8.0/10
So far this is looking to be my select mother and keeper! Not only for her gorgeous purple buds and trichomes but for flavour and high. The buds are dense and coated in a thick layer of purple trichomes. This lady is a creeper and then packs a punch let me tell you! After a joint you can feel the high slowly increasing and then it hits you in waves of body euphoria and relaxation to the fullest. After a big joint I was ready for a nap and that’s not like me! I’m eager to sample this as a night time medicine for a sleep aid.

With flavours of a sweet grape creamsicle this has some of the most incredible terpenes I’ve tasted! The Rosin is going to be yummy to say the very least haha!

I didn’t get any bud photos of these girls dries tonight but I’ll be sure to showcase each one tomorrow!

For pictures for this evening I’ve got some from the 3x3 to show you the last few gals in flower!

Harvesting a few tomorrow and the last couple on Friday so lots of pictures and smoke reports to come!!

Stay Medicated

Drive-by

Looks like I timed that right on the money... Seeing I don't get out and about alot anymore.

Congrats on a good looking crop of good looking buddage...

Update

Hey everyone!

This is a quick one with a smoke report on the 2x purple Queen Phenos that have been harvested and sampled and a couple photos from the 3x3!

Purple Queen #2
6.5/10
This particular Pheno although sticky and looking lovely just didn’t match up to Pheno #3. A faster onset smoke with a heavy body feeling. Smooth on inhale with sour and skunky terpenes and a very thick rich exhale. After a blunt I was ready to relax and settle down that’s for sure!

Purple Queen #3 - Purple Pheno
8.0/10
So far this is looking to be my select mother and keeper! Not only for her gorgeous purple buds and trichomes but for flavour and high. The buds are dense and coated in a thick layer of purple trichomes. This lady is a creeper and then packs a punch let me tell you! After a joint you can feel the high slowly increasing and then it hits you in waves of body euphoria and relaxation to the fullest. After a big joint I was ready for a nap and that’s not like me! I’m eager to sample this as a night time medicine for a sleep aid.

With flavours of a sweet grape creamsicle this has some of the most incredible terpenes I’ve tasted! The Rosin is going to be yummy to say the very least haha!

I didn’t get any bud photos of these girls dries tonight but I’ll be sure to showcase each one tomorrow!

For pictures for this evening I’ve got some from the 3x3 to show you the last few gals in flower!

Harvesting a few tomorrow and the last couple on Friday so lots of pictures and smoke reports to come!!

Stay Medicated
Great job seeds to smoke reports!! You juggled a lot on this run. Hold your head high!! :adore:

Back
Top Bottom