Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Thanks PC and It helps to have the support of this fantastic community! :high-five:
I am sure with the help of the members I will get there eventually . I cant believe how supportive the members are here I have found a home for sure. I have gotten So Much Help from the good folks on this forum already :thumb:

I am sure with the help of the members I will get there eventually . I cant believe how supportive the members are here I have found a home for sure. I have gotten So Much Help from the good folks on this forum already :thumb:
That’s awesome and exactly what it’s here for! If there’s anything you need or I can help out with don’t hesitate to ask!!

Update
Oct. 2

Pheno Hunt Group 2

Day - 152 / Flower Day - 67

Pheno Hunt Group 3

Day - 21

Alright alright alright!!!!!
What’s going on everyone? Happy hump day and welcome to another fun filled update. I’ll keep it simple and just give you a quick catch up in all the tents with the anticipation of a big harvest this upcoming weekend!

First up is my custom grow box!
This has the 3rd Pheno Hunt group growing strong and looking great so far! All have begun nodes 5 and/or 6 so I will be topping tomorrow!! Some fantastic happy ladies and my 5 reg Maple Cookies are perky and happy!

Next up is a quick visit to the 2x2! This is where the Pheno 2 moms who will be selected and sorted for my keepers soon reside until I harvest the 3x3. Looking good with a nice healthy green under one of the SP-150.

Now mentioning the 3x3 why not go there next and check out these awesome beauties. I’ll be harvesting a few more than expected I think this weekend. I’ll be pulling out the macro lens tomorrow to confirm but it’s looking like this weekend may be a big and busy harvest! Lots of different hues to all the Phenos and some nice added colours as well. So many delicious smells all over I’m really excited to sample them ALL haha! My dryer will be getting a working this round with lots of big buds :yummy: Pink #1 has some pink/red trichomes starting which is really cool I’ll try to get some closeups of them tomorrow as well! Different colour than the purple ones on my Purple Queen.

Finally a quick hello from the main mothers currently! There’s Critical+2.0 / BadAzz Kush#2 / Canuk Cookies#1

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and stay safe and stay extra Medicated!

Going to be one busy weekend at the Dutch house! And the trunks on those 2x2 mothers look great....well done.

I have a bonsai mother question: am I supposed to be feeding them less-than-standard-strength nutes? I think you mentioned that but when I did I was seeing deficiencies. So I'm at 4g/gallon.
So what I’ve found was the same when I lowered my nutes and began to see deficiencies so I brought It back to the “long veg” feed recommended by MegaCrop which is 5g/gallon. I noticed I started having issues on my critical
Mother after a while so I just gave her a good flush and continued the same nute levels. She’s been strong and healthy since. I will be maintaining that same feed of 5g for all my bonsai moms and flush when needed to keep any buildups minimal. Only time I’ll change/add soil is during the root pruning once a year!

Hey Dutch all those plants and babies are looking great, nice healthy family you got there, I see your bak turned abit purple in the end, what dryer are you using to dry your buds with as I haven't seen you post any pics of it unless I did but forgot lol, some nice looking frosty nugs well done as usual mate

Hey Dutch all those plants and babies are looking great, nice healthy family you got there, I see your bak turned abit purple in the end, what dryer are you using to dry your buds with as I haven't seen you post any pics of it unless I did but forgot lol, some nice looking frosty nugs well done as usual mate
Thanks Tomuk and appreciate the kind words! I’ll send you some info on the dryer.

Update
Oct. 5

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 155 / Flower Day - 70

Pheno Hunt Group 3
Day - 24

What’s up everyone! Got some squishing done this morning as well as starting the harvest of the 3x3!! I started with 2 of the 3 Purple Queen Phenos and boy did they turn out nice!

Let’s start with Purple Queen #2
This girl wasn’t the biggest of the group but definitely had some great buds! Dense and frosty with a strong hash and kush smell. Washed and hanging for a few hours before entering the dryer! I’ll get some closeup bud shots before placing it in the dryer so you can check her out up close and personal!

Then there is one of my favourite plants to date! Purple Queen #3! This beautiful lady turned out absolutely gorgeous and has some incredible colouring! Dense frosty deep purple buds with a few foxtails this lady is a showpiece! With a terpene profile of grape koolaid and skunk this is going to be fun to sample! I’ve got some closeups and some harvest pics so enjoy!

Now moving over to the growbox I was lucky and got gifted a 120W Board from @BudgetLED which is now lighting up the seedlings! At 50% this light is crazy bright and definitely helps illuminate the growbox! Excited to see how this light performs!

So I have been wanting to squish some cookies for a while now and today was the day! I had a feeling this Pheno would be a gusher and she did not disappoint!
:yummy:

Ok if you got past the rosin pictures then don’t hesitate to click here:
Dutchman’s Eternal Frost Factory

This will take you on over to my newest journal and my forever perpetual garden! Lots of fire rosin, new genetics with lots of interesting tutorials and stuff to come so be sure to head on over and grab a seat!

So tomorrow will be the harvest of:
-Pink Kush#3
-Canuk Cookies #3
-20:1 CBD #1

Don’t miss the closeups of Purple Queen #2 coming later and I’ll be sure to see you over at the new journal!

One Love and Stay Medicated!

Purple Queen #3 Looks sooooo good. you rocked it Dutch. I've got to try a purple strain one of these days they look so nice.
Great haul from the rosin it was pouring out everywhere what a nice golden colour on it.

All caught up and where do I begin! I'm just gonna say what a show! Colourful trichs, awesome new light, some amazing looking flowers and nugs! One of the best setups I've had the pleasure of viewing on 420 or anywhere to be honest. Good work buddy. Now I can go and enjoy your new journal
:passitleft:

Purple Queen #3 Looks sooooo good. you rocked it Dutch. I've got to try a purple strain one of these days they look so nice.
Great haul from the rosin it was pouring out everywhere what a nice golden colour on it.
Hey N420 thanks brother! I’m really looking forward to sampling PQ3! The CCookies rosin is extra tasty!!

All caught up and where do I begin! I'm just gonna say what a show! Colourful trichs, awesome new light, some amazing looking flowers and nugs! One of the best setups I've had the pleasure of viewing on 420 or anywhere to be honest. Good work buddy. Now I can go and enjoy your new journal
:passitleft:
WOW! Thanks a ton Prof that means a lot! I’ll see you over there!

Really impressive Dutch, I'ma check out those lights. How's the heat of that Budget LED?
Thanks brother! The heat that comes off this 120W board is next to nothing. I’m only running it at about 50% right now but I’ll keep you posted as I increase the wattage!

@BudgetLED has a great selection of lights at a fantastic price and I would highly recommend checking them out!!

Those are some truly gorgeous frosty buds Dutch!! :bravo: :thumb:

Also a little side by side of Pheno #2 and #3 to show the colour difference!!
Wow! Those Purple Queens look fantastic, and I love the side-by-side comparison. :thumb:
So tomorrow will be the harvest of:
-Pink Kush#3
-Canuk Cookies #3
-20:1 CBD #1
Good luck on the harvest!
Ok if you got past the rosin pictures then don’t hesitate to click here:
Dutchman’s Eternal Frost Factory
I'll head over there now. Does that mean you are closing down this journal?

Back
Top Bottom