Big Buddha Cheese Clones! Pheno Hunt 2022 Grow 2 Student Level: Indoor, Soil, LED

PXL_20230111_123436027.jpg

PXL_20230111_125450398.jpg

PXL_20230111_131323175.jpg

PXL_20230111_132508642.jpg

I did also take a video but not sure if they can be uploaded on here but here's the girls back together in the tent. I will be waiting for them to perk back up again before I decide weather to remove or tuck the rest.

PXL_20230111_134641855.jpg

PXL_20230111_134607328.jpg

✌🏼✌🏼

PXL_20230111_123436027.jpg

PXL_20230111_125450398.jpg

PXL_20230111_131323175.jpg

PXL_20230111_132508642.jpg

I did also take a video but not sure if they can be uploaded on here but here's the girls back together in the tent. I will be waiting for them to perk back up again before I decide weather to remove or tuck the rest.

PXL_20230111_134641855.jpg

PXL_20230111_134607328.jpg

✌🏼✌🏼
Looks good! I realized yesterday that waiting til Sunday with ad many plants as I have wasn’t the best idea it’s going to be jam packed in there and I’ll be doing plenty of defoil to keep it under control

Looks good! I realized yesterday that waiting til Sunday with ad many plants as I have wasn’t the best idea it’s going to be jam packed in there and I’ll be doing plenty of defoil to keep it under control
Yeah Defoliation is a must in a busy environment.. I was lazy and should have defoliated before flip but I was more concerned about the pH at that point. Had I defoliated I would have saved alot more sites as I cut so many that was practically at the top but under developed due to lack of light.

Yea I was debating taking some leaves last night. I've been trying to spread open the canopy this last week before flipping to flower on Sunday. There's been a bunch of stuff that's come up in response but idk if it'll be worth it to keep.

Do you have the net installed?

Yea I was debating taking some leaves last night. I've been trying to spread open the canopy this last week before flipping to flower on Sunday. There's been a bunch of stuff that's come up in response but idk if it'll be worth it to keep.

Do you have the net installed?
Yeah I prefer my 1st grow with full on LST, was so open and tidy. I cut off any new growth after week 2 flower as some might surprise you.. but the bigger leaves can go to get that light through.

I don't have a net in the smaller tent but might have to get one in place 😬

Yea I haven't done much training until recently I was trying to see the plants just do their thing.
Would've been great if not for the heavy sativa leaning Coffee Crisps everyone told me to take it easy on :laughtwo:
I kinda wish I would've flipped to flower last Sunday but now I'm committed to this coming Sunday instead.
I've been kinda super cropping some of the taller stuff to keep it all even, but we'll see.

I'm going for the gusto in a 2x4 with 4 3 gal pots and a 5 gal sip no net that's for sure :rofl:

Yea I haven't done much training until recently I was trying to see the plants just do their thing.
Would've been great if not for the heavy sativa leaning Coffee Crisps everyone told me to take it easy on :laughtwo:
I kinda wish I would've flipped to flower last Sunday but now I'm committed to this coming Sunday instead.
I've been kinda super cropping some of the taller stuff to keep it all even, but we'll see.

I'm going for the gusto in a 2x4 with 4 3 gal pots and a 5 gal sip no net that's for sure :rofl:
That's definitely going to be tight! U'll have the pots staggered 🤣🤦🏽‍♂️ your veg time will be alot shorter though so 🤞🏼

That's definitely going to be tight! U'll have the pots staggered 🤣🤦🏽‍♂️ your veg time will be alot shorter though so 🤞🏼
Yea I plan to do an update today.
You'll see I have the Sativa leaning phenos in the back and indicas toward the front just trying to keep everything even as possible.
The plants are 1 foot right now from the top of the soil... but I've only topped once thankfully :laughtwo:
This is my downfall as a grower 😥 I never know when good is good enough. :laughtwo:

Yea I plan to do an update today.
You'll see I have the Sativa leaning phenos in the back and indicas toward the front just trying to keep everything even as possible.
The plants are 1 foot right now from the top of the soil... but I've only topped once thankfully :laughtwo:
This is my downfall as a grower 😥 I never know when good is good enough. :laughtwo:
Will be looking out for it 👍🏼 make sure it's at least a hour from now so mine are asleep🤣 it's all trial and error bro even though I really liked the LST when I run my next clones I will grow 7 nodes then top back down to 5 or 4 but remover the bottom 1 or 2 nodes aswell so I'm left with 2 or 3 nodes then grow up and flip. So many different styles I doubt I'll ever get bored 🤣

Oooh I almost forgot this beast! I have just been filling a spray bottle from my lower Res before I add nutes...
RODI water
1ml/L magne-cal
potassium bicarbonate up to at least 10.PH
PH down to 6.5
Squirt Squirt Squirt 😉

PXL_20230110_191454935.jpg

Will be looking out for it 👍🏼 make sure it's at least a hour from now so mine are asleep🤣
LMAO yea I'm working on it now.
I'm actually writing out a new paper journal to help me track a little easier.
This is also help the quality of my updates on here hopefully.
it's all trial and error bro even though I really liked the LST when I run my next clones I will grow 7 nodes then top back down to 5 or 4 but remover the bottom 1 or 2 nodes aswell so I'm left with 2 or 3 nodes then grow up and flip. So many different styles I doubt I'll ever get bored 🤣
Yea I love the fact that you can grow a plant 10 different ways and they react differently each time so many variables to choose from makes this hobby never ending!

Day 20 flower

Where literally just cruising to harvest now feed feed feed! My lights are on Max 300w they could definitely do with some more power! I have been enjoying my watering system alot but still waiting on different drippers to arrive. I'm watering every three days now and today's feed was up to 1.6ec @ 6.2ph which is exactly where I want to be at the end of week 3... As Im feeding basically twice a week I will be going up by 0.1ec each feeding untill harvest and my pk booster will be introduced at the end of next week, hopefully the plants continue to thrive.

As for my future plans, yesterday with my brain being addicted to growing I found some useful pipes which I salvaged from some equipment at work! these pipes should clean up my drainage on my system and finish it off so I can run a full start to finish drain to waste grow on my next run as that's what I'm basically doing now hydro drain to waste style with soil organic nutrients.

Not really much to update anymore untill flush, dry and cure..

My garden.
PXL_20230114_075819360.jpg

My salvaged pipes.. these will work as a manifold and drain water to a pump in a sealed container.
PXL_20230113_162436732.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend guy's
✌🏼

Day 20 flower

Where literally just cruising to harvest now feed feed feed! My lights are on Max 300w they could definitely do with some more power! I have been enjoying my watering system alot but still waiting on different drippers to arrive. I'm watering every three days now and today's feed was up to 1.6ec @ 6.2ph which is exactly where I want to be at the end of week 3... As Im feeding basically twice a week I will be going up by 0.1ec each feeding untill harvest and my pk booster will be introduced at the end of next week, hopefully the plants continue to thrive.

As for my future plans, yesterday with my brain being addicted to growing I found some useful pipes which I salvaged from some equipment at work! these pipes should clean up my drainage on my system and finish it off so I can run a full start to finish drain to waste grow on my next run as that's what I'm basically doing now hydro drain to waste style with soil organic nutrients.

Not really much to update anymore untill flush, dry and cure..

My garden.
PXL_20230114_075819360.jpg

My salvaged pipes.. these will work as a manifold and drain water to a pump in a sealed container.
PXL_20230113_162436732.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend guy's
✌🏼
Looking great!

I’ve always wanted to try a flood and drain style. There’s just so many variables kudos to the ones that get it done like that I just know I’d mess something up lol

Can’t wait to see the harvest.
Do you have clones from this run or are you dropping new seeds for the next one?

Looking great!

I’ve always wanted to try a flood and drain style. There’s just so many variables kudos to the ones that get it done like that I just know I’d mess something up lol

Can’t wait to see the harvest.
Do you have clones from this run or are you dropping new seeds for the next one?
Cheers bud I'm still yet to fully catch up with yours 🤣 I have a read them I'm like I'll have to read this again later to fully take it in 🤦🏽‍♂️

Yeah I'm basically doing drain to waste by accident and it's not as easy to mess up as full hydro.. you still get some grace. Maybe next year once we're both settled we can do a sip Vs DTW grow if we drop the same seeds 😂 spice things up a little lol.
Nope with high regrets I didn't take a clone so I popped another seed to grow with my autos so will take cones off of that if it's not a lanky pheno. I'm also interested in you advising me on your super cloner as I want one 😂 I was going to private message you when I was ready 😎

Cheers bud I'm still yet to fully catch up with yours 🤣 I have a read them I'm like I'll have to read this again later to fully take it in 🤦🏽‍♂️
I completely understand lol especially when I have a lot to cover!
I stay up with insomnia so I usually type them out super late to get sleepy 😂
You can tell how bad my insomnia was by the length of an update I posted at 3am pacific time 😆

Yeah I'm basically doing drain to waste by accident and it's not as easy to mess up as full hydro.. you still get some grace. Maybe next year once we're both settled we can do a sip Vs DTW grow if we drop the same seeds 😂 spice things up a little lol.
Now this sounds like fun! I’ve seen a shared journal on the site somewhere I believe. I’d definitely be interested in something like that!
We should definitely keep this idea warm!
Nope with high regrets I didn't take a clone so I popped another seed to grow with my autos so will take cones off of that if it's not a lanky pheno. I'm also interested in you advising me on your super cloner as I want one 😂 I was going to private message you when I was ready 😎
Yea I’ve taken too many clones I think 😂
I actually got a call last night that I have 4 more with roots so today some time I HAVE TO GO TRANSPLANT!
I’m done taking clones at least of these strains for now lol

As for my bucket it’s primitive honestly.
I get 99% cloning rate yes. I say 99% cuz there’s still one more clone that hasn’t rooted yet so that’s 1 out of the hundreds I’ve taken using it.
I do want to make a few additions or changes to it to make it more practical and address some of the things I’ve come to notice with it.
When I do I will make sure to do a write up of it before and after the changes.
When your ready if I haven’t changed it up I can give you my design and what I plan to change on it and then you can go crazy with your own mods 😂

I completely understand lol especially when I have a lot to cover!
I stay up with insomnia so I usually type them out super late to get sleepy 😂
You can tell how bad my insomnia was by the length of an update I posted at 3am pacific time 😆
Yea I’ve taken too many clones I think 😂
I actually got a call last night that I have 4 more with roots so today some time I HAVE TO GO TRANSPLANT!
I’m done taking clones at least of these strains for now lol
Your gardens definitely keeping you busy! And if I'm correct tomorrow is the big day?? You did say Sunday right? If so this is the exciting part keeping them under control!

When your ready if I haven’t changed it up I can give you my design and what I plan to change on it and then you can go crazy with your own mods 😂
I'd appreciate that alot my first attempt was sketchy and they took forever to root! 🤦🏽‍♂️ I saw yours and thought stick that on my list. It's a forever expanding hobby this!

Now this sounds like fun! I’ve seen a shared journal on the site somewhere I believe. I’d definitely be interested in something like that!
We should definitely keep this idea warm!
Yeah I have thought about it before then see theirs one about to start in the next month I thought I definitely want some of that 🤣 once. Your perpetual is settled let me know and we'll fit one in!
👊🏽

Day 24 flower

I took some pictures this morning then done a bit more defoliating so thought I'd do a little update. My fertigation timer came today but wasn't as described so will be another week to finish my automated watering 😩. It has been taking three days to fully dry out so I have decided to water every other day. My trellis net is yet to be delivered but I need to support some of the smaller branches whilst opening the canopy a bit more.
I found that I have two different brands of fertilizers sitting in storage (canna & nano10-9) so this is just more reason to do a full Coco coir run! Can't let them go to waste plus my organic soil fertilizer is running low, I was tempted to swap them over now but not sure it's a good idea coming on mid flower.

My sugar mummas
PXL_20230118_135401127.jpg
PXL_20230118_081750956.jpg
PXL_20230118_081739459.jpg
PXL_20230118_081708298.jpg
PXL_20230118_081655923.jpg

✌🏼✌🏼

Day 24 flower

I took some pictures this morning then done a bit more defoliating so thought I'd do a little update. My fertigation timer came today but wasn't as described so will be another week to finish my automated watering 😩. It has been taking three days to fully dry out so I have decided to water every other day. My trellis net is yet to be delivered but I need to support some of the smaller branches whilst opening the canopy a bit more.
I found that I have two different brands of fertilizers sitting in storage (canna & nano10-9) so this is just more reason to do a full Coco coir run! Can't let them go to waste plus my organic soil fertilizer is running low, I was tempted to swap them over now but not sure it's a good idea coming on mid flower.

My sugar mummas
PXL_20230118_135401127.jpg
PXL_20230118_081750956.jpg
PXL_20230118_081739459.jpg
PXL_20230118_081708298.jpg
PXL_20230118_081655923.jpg

✌🏼✌🏼
Smashin it

Smashin it
Cheers bud definitely doing better then my first attempt 😂😂
Hope your drying is still going well! Probably only thing I done right on my first attempt 🤣🤣🤣

Cheers bud definitely doing better then my first attempt 😂😂
Hope your drying is still going well! Probably only thing I done right on my first attempt 🤣🤣🤣
😄 got a bit in paper bags and some in jars so time will tell lol my first attempt I couldn't get the RH in check was too high for too long I think and it lost its smell but this time round its not as bad

20230118_143615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom