Plushberry Clones In Soil

That's a heck of a second run Kriaze. Good job...

Hey thanks fellas. It's not a massive yield but I'm really happy I managed to get that Plushberry off my mate as it's a sweet tasting smoke already. I wish I was a cannabis connoisseur so that I could explain the tastes that this has, even without a cure it's full of subtle flavours that come together with a sweetness that lasts. I feel like I'm enjoying a fine meal :) Unfortunately that was it for this strain, I can't seem to find the seeds anywhere and my last plant is way too weak for me to attempt taking cuttings from. My friend had to destroy the others that he had left over, it's kind of sad. If I ever get these again I will always keep a mother, I really wish I'd have had the knowledge and confidence to attempt cloning. I'll be sure to give the last of it's kind locally a fitting send off :volcano-smiley:

All the best, I hope you're feeling as relaxed and happy in the world as I am at this moment. :Namaste::thumb:

After reading about it, you've got me interested in trying it LOL just like a kid in a candy store when I browse the seed banks LOL

It's well worthy of a try TheCelt. I've tried this and I smoked it's mother and I've always found it to be an excellent smoke even though I knew it was never cured when I had it before. If this intensifies when it does cure it could possibly be one of the best I've ever tried (and I rated the LSD), it's definitely on my favourite list :) The effect is perfect for me, and the taste is a real bonus. :thumb:

They're sold out everywhere, I hope this isn't a dying breed as it's really nice. If it's been replaced by something better then I'd love to find that strain. I think I'll go on a quest in search for the truth :) Maybe an email to TGA is in order, hopefully they'll have some hiding away or some info on what replaced it :thumb:

Hey GB, tony thanks for the congrats, I'll be getting a new journal going over the next few days, I really need to get this room and the tents cleaned up though first and hopefully remove any remaining thrips or mites to avoid those.

I'm not sure I'll plant LSD as I ordered a few different strains too try plus got another three feminised strains and more Afghani Kush regular free (Love Herbie's), I'm guessing that I'm allowed to mention them as they're a sponsor here. So it could be lucky dip time, but either way I'm hoping to get the one plant going first and then a month or so later I'll get some more going so that if anything goes wrong I have a backup, I'm really keen to see whether I can control temps with the Reflectors as side lighting :)

As ever best wishes, all the best :thumb:

Today when I checked the buds I had trimmed I got the crunch :) So it was out with the snippers and tray then onto the weighing scale. I had pruned into the tray though so had to take the weight of that off after jarring. Total weight was 99.2g, near what I was thinking at first, low for the wall wattage, but good enough for this new grower :yahoo:

There is certainly a lot more smell and stickiness to the buds now, and although not large they're quite dense and heavy. Here are some pics of the juicy budness:

IMGP0888.JPG

The weight before I had to take the weight of the tray off. Would have been a bonus that extra lol:

IMGP08922.JPG

All jarred up and ready to cure :)

IMGP0896.JPG

I received my new seeds today too so tomorrow I'll be having a deep clean in here, may take a few days off while enjoying the fruits of this labour of love then it will be full steam ahead on with the grow. The tester I had is already good, really mellow, subtle, a bit of a creeper. It's a nice relaxed head high but with a feel of heavy limbs...I like it :) Maybe the best time to write a review of a smoke is while on it, sounds like a plan. All the best everyone, sending good karma and love to you all :thumb:

looks like a really nice harvest man, 99 grams actually sounds small for how much is in the jars. are they Quart sized? either way im glad you got to another harvest and cant wait to see what strains you choose on the next journal :Namaste:

Today when I checked the buds I had trimmed I got the crunch :) So it was out with the snippers and tray then onto the weighing scale. I had pruned into the tray though so had to take the weight of that off after jarring. Total weight was 99.2g, near what I was thinking at first, low for the wall wattage, but good enough for this new grower :yahoo:

There is certainly a lot more smell and stickiness to the buds now, and although not large they're quite dense and heavy. Here are some pics of the juicy budness:

IMGP0888.JPG

The weight before I had to take the weight of the tray off. Would have been a bonus that extra lol:

All jarred up and ready to cure :)

IMGP0896.JPG

I received my new seeds today too so tomorrow I'll be having a deep clean in here, may take a few days off while enjoying the fruits of this labour of love then it will be full steam ahead on with the grow. The tester I had is already good, really mellow, subtle, a bit of a creeper. It's a nice relaxed head high but with a feel of heavy limbs...I like it :) Maybe the best time to write a review of a smoke is while on it, sounds like a plan. All the best everyone, sending good karma and love to you all :thumb:

Great harvest , almoast 100gr :goodjob:

Happy smoking ;)

:thumb::goodjob::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom