TGA Plushberry Grow

Hey guys heres the promised pic update of the inside girls and a couple of the outies
Plushberry
DSCF1419_1_.JPG

DSCF1418_1_.JPG

I'm BLEEDING Freshly topped KTrain
DSCF1416_1_.JPG

Node Spacing on Plushberry
DSCF1422_1_.JPG

Darkstar 47 Days
DSCF1424_1_.JPG

DSCF1425_1_.JPG

KTrain 47 Days
DSCF1429_1_.JPG

DSCF1431_1_.JPG

Sorry Bout the pic quality damn bright ass sun

:roorrip::peace:

All K-Train responded well to their LSTing soon to be re-LSTed damn things are growing quick. I tied them down an hour before lights out and checked them about an hour after lights on, and they had already turned back up towards the light as well as the side growth. Everything is going very well right now and it has me worried. Better go check in on ladies. Oh and two of the Ktrain survived a little cat attack from my 21 year old cat Jasper who likes eating fan leaves, apparently off the trim table or the plant doesn't matter to her :yummy:

Last two nights we've seen 4C and 6C nights or 39F and 43F for all my fellow gardeners south of the border. Starting to see some purple on a couple of the girls. But warmer nights are on the way :yahoo: so it should give them time to finish without any problems. :yummy:

I probably should have posted this first but here's the description for Plushberry excerpted from Sub Cool Seeds

PLUSHBERRY

Plush Berry is the first TGA offering from the Kush family. While this strain has a unique trait of Pink/Magenta Calyx this was not the motivating factor is the selection process, from the start it was all about taste and smell. The Black Cherry Soda carried a strong Black Berry smell and taste and our goal with this new Kush Hybrid was to use this terpine profile combined with Space Queen to increase potency and resin content. Tested under the name Pink Lady this new kush hybrid called Plush Berry has a very strong Blackberry smell and heavy resin coating. The coloring trait is present in high numbers and adds to the over all bag appeal of the strain but its the smell and taste that is truly unique in the field of Cannabis. One of a kind terpine profile.

1) Phenotypes- Two main varieties occur the smaller dreading pink phenotype is my favorite. The larger more Indica dominant phenotype is the heavy yielder
2) Height- Very tall when grown untopped from seed Clones topped tend to stay shorter
3) Yield- Medium yielding plant with lots of resin encrusted sugar leaf for hash making
4) Indoor/Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow-- Top and train into a bush.
6) Harvest Window-55-65 days
7) Sativa/ Indica 20/80
8) Hybrid- Black Cherry Soda X Space Queen
9)High type- Relaxing and heady very calming and good for stress
10)- Taste like Black Berry Jam, -Raspberries, Life Savers assorted pack, strong fruit over tones
11) Best Smelling plant I have ever grown

-

I probably should have posted this first but here's the description for Plushberry excerpted from Sub Cool Seeds

PLUSHBERRY

Plush Berry is the first TGA offering from the Kush family. While this strain has a unique trait of Pink/Magenta Calyx this was not the motivating factor is the selection process, from the start it was all about taste and smell. The Black Cherry Soda carried a strong Black Berry smell and taste and our goal with this new Kush Hybrid was to use this terpine profile combined with Space Queen to increase potency and resin content. Tested under the name Pink Lady this new kush hybrid called Plush Berry has a very strong Blackberry smell and heavy resin coating. The coloring trait is present in high numbers and adds to the over all bag appeal of the strain but its the smell and taste that is truly unique in the field of Cannabis. One of a kind terpine profile.

1) Phenotypes- Two main varieties occur the smaller dreading pink phenotype is my favorite. The larger more Indica dominant phenotype is the heavy yielder
2) Height- Very tall when grown untopped from seed Clones topped tend to stay shorter
3) Yield- Medium yielding plant with lots of resin encrusted sugar leaf for hash making
4) Indoor/Outdoor
5) Best Way to Grow-- Top and train into a bush.
6) Harvest Window-55-65 days
7) Sativa/ Indica 20/80
8) Hybrid- Black Cherry Soda X Space Queen
9)High type- Relaxing and heady very calming and good for stress
10)- Taste like Black Berry Jam, -Raspberries, Life Savers assorted pack, strong fruit over tones
11) Best Smelling plant I have ever grown

-

Sounds like a great strain! I've been wanting to try Vortex since I started growing, one of these days......

finally got a lil pic update of the girls everything is coming around and ill be ready to flip the lights soon hopefully. I just ordered my BPN nutes so if they get here before i flip i may just have to do a bloom cycle comparison grow! before my BPN journal. Anyway enjoy these couple of pics.

Plushberry
DSCF1517_1_.JPG

Plushberry Pic 2
DSCF1518_1_.JPG

Group Photo
DSCF1519_1_.JPG

Almost time to put my trellis up and start controlling these mofo's still working on a soil PH issue at the moment with everything but the plushberry thinking i need to add some dolomite Peace for now :thumb:

They look very good. I am growing plushberry too and found a mom. I have more seeds to pop but I'll see how this one looks. She is very symmetrical and vigorous looking so far. I like your grow.

Just put my trellis up at 30 inches as soon as everyone clears it I gotta flip. On another my BPN arrived today Yayyy!! After or maybe before I sex the plushberry I might do a mini flowering comparison between the GO line and the BPN line of nutes. Pic update in the morning hopefully peace for now.

Wanted to grow some PB but they were unavailable/sold out. Now they're back on the market I'm going to get myself some. Checking out your grow. Hope you get the pink pheno!

I'm shooting for both Phenos hopefully. Im on a quest to find some keeper moms out of the 4 TGA strains I've got still have to pop the Flav, Agent Orange and some Cheesequake. I'm having a hard time on what I'm gonna start next!

Back
Top Bottom