SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Sunday night the Zamals got second CD and bubba got GE. My bathroom and hallway got transplant drenched... PROTIP, Make sure you don't take the cap off before shaking the bottle, shit wen't everywhere... :rofl:

New humidifier comes tomorrow, I had to half fill two five gallon buckets and run a beach towl between them with a fan blowing on it all to try and help out the last week but haven't been able to get above 45% with lights on.

Bubba
DSC_9675_746DSC_9675_sm.JPG

Zamals
DSC_9677_747DSC_9677_sm.JPG
DSC_9679_748DSC_9679_sm.JPG

Babbies
DSC_9690_749DSC_9690_sm.JPG

Sunday night the Zamals got second CD and bubba got GE. My bathroom and hallway got transplant drenched... PROTIP, Make sure you don't take the cap off before shaking the bottle, shit wen't everywhere... :rofl:

New humidifier comes tomorrow, I had to half fill two five gallon buckets and run a beach towl between them with a fan blowing on it all to try and help out the last week but haven't been able to get above 45% with lights on.

Bubba
DSC_9675_746DSC_9675_sm.JPG

Zamals
DSC_9677_747DSC_9677_sm.JPG
DSC_9679_748DSC_9679_sm.JPG

Babbies
DSC_9690_749DSC_9690_sm.JPG

same with ketchup... :rofl:

beautiful plants!

Oh man it took care of it all right, the whole floor was soaked and yes its all carpeted, was brand new when we moved in, now after a couple of years of growing in there probably not so much :rofl:

If I can get it situated so it stops soaking the floor it will be amazing though. It brings the RH right up to where it needs to and my flower tent is now staying at ambient and not rising at all with it pumping out the water all the time. I should be able add another light or two which is badly needed if I can get this thing tuned right.

Couple pics I took today with a new lens I had to buy for the camera. Been having some kids throwing rocks at our house and the cars driving by and the cops are having a hard time figuring out which ones to arrest cause they all scatter into a big apt building. 300mm lens on 28mp camera = some damn close up close ups, little fuckers :rofl:

Oh yeah almost forgot, bubba got CD1 last night :morenutes:

DSC_9817_750DSC_9817_sm.JPG
DSC_9820_751DSC_9820_sm.JPG
DSC_9821_752DSC_9821_sm.JPG
DSC_9822_753DSC_9822_sm.JPG

These are from over 5' away :rofl:
DSC_9829_756DSC_9829_sm.JPG
DSC_9826_755DSC_9826_sm.JPG
DSC_9823_754DSC_9823_sm.JPG

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :passitleft:

Oh man it took care of it all right, the whole floor was soaked and yes its all carpeted, was brand new when we moved in, now after a couple of years of growing in there probably not so much :rofl:

If I can get it situated so it stops soaking the floor it will be amazing though. It brings the RH right up to where it needs to and my flower tent is now staying at ambient and not rising at all with it pumping out the water all the time. I should be able add another light or two which is badly needed if I can get this thing tuned right.

Couple pics I took today with a new lens I had to buy for the camera. Been having some kids throwing rocks at our house and the cars driving by and the cops are having a hard time figuring out which ones to arrest cause they all scatter into a big apt building. 300mm lens on 28mp camera = some damn close up close ups, little fuckers :rofl:

Oh yeah almost forgot, bubba got CD1 last night :morenutes:

DSC_9817_750DSC_9817_sm.JPG
DSC_9820_751DSC_9820_sm.JPG
DSC_9821_752DSC_9821_sm.JPG
DSC_9822_753DSC_9822_sm.JPG

These are from over 5' away :rofl:
DSC_9829_756DSC_9829_sm.JPG
DSC_9826_755DSC_9826_sm.JPG
DSC_9823_754DSC_9823_sm.JPG

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :passitleft:

looking great smokey!! :)

Ok I think I got this humidifier under control finally. I had to set it up off the floor a couple feet and redirect my exhaust air to blow over the floor below and around it instead of out the room. It can't go in the tent like I was hoping all the electronics would get soaked. It also needs to be a couple feet away from the walls so it's kind of a pita in my little room but the plants are happy now :allgood: The problem is it throws tiny droplets of water into the air and some of them settle on the floor. If I don't keep the amount that is settling to be less than the amount the air flow across the floor can evaporate between each time it runs it will just build and build till the entire floor is soaked.

Currently my flower tent is running 71F, 50rh at night and 77F, 57rh at lights on within a +/- 2 degrees and % of rh at all times with no water building up on the floor so im pretty happy with the current numbers. :party: The veg tent is running the same except its at about 75F at lights on instead of 77 like the flower tent.

I am hoping this is going to fix up the crispy fan / sugar leaves im always getting by the end of flowering esp with the landrace sativas. :high-five:

Hope everyone is having great week :passitleft:

Man I thought I did and then the pan the humidifier sits in got to full of water and I had to turn it down even more. It sounds kinda funny im gonna rip it apart and make sure its all put together right. I just kinda pulled it out of the boxed and hooked it up.

You would have to try and get mold here and then it would still probably not be easy. Our average humidity level here is <20% and in the single digits a lot of the time.

Bubba LOVED her first CD, sure glad I cloned this one :drool: :party:
DSC_9860_757DSC_9860_sm.JPG
DSC_9856_758DSC_9856_sm.JPG

Zamals a little cranky from the low rh over the last month
DSC_9843_762DSC_9843_sm.JPG
DSC_9846_761DSC_9846_sm.JPG

Thanks TGY

Hey all sorry been busy last week or so. Here are some new pics. I think the Zamal in the back is gonna be ready to chop this weekend and i'll probably do the front one then too she is just foxtailing now and I don't think waiting longer will be worth much. It will only be 9 weeks since flip but they have a fantastic zamaldelica smell (sorry I don't know how else to explain them they smell and taste very unique) and look bout done to me :drool:

DSC_0042_768DSC_0042_sm.JPG
DSC_0006_765DSC_0006_sm.JPG
DSC_0001_764DSC_0001_sm.JPG

Bubba chugging along. I wish she would fatten up already the first one of these I grew had huge fat colas. She is somewhere around 5 - 5 1/2 weeks.
DSC_0013_766DSC_0013_sm.JPG
DSC_0024_767DSC_0024_sm.JPG

Hope everyone is having a good week :passitleft:

Thanks Ziggs, it is a really unique strain. I took a cut of the big zamaldelica in the back it probably yielded twice as much as the one in the front so hopefully I picked the right one :) Both those seeds came from a zamaldelica I grew last time I wonder if something else nocked them up since they seemed to finish so fast.

Forgot a couple of bubba :passitleft:
DSC_9977_771DSC_9977_sm.JPG
DSC_9976_769DSC_9976_sm.JPG

I think it might finally be harvest night. If I can get off my lazy ass and get around to it that is :rofl: Its gonna be nice to have some peppy bud again this critical makes me super lazy :passitleft:

Bubba
DSC_0054_764DSC_0054_sm.JPG

Zamals
DSC_0059_765DSC_0059_sm.JPG
DSC_0067_766DSC_0067_sm.JPG

Hope everyone has been well :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom