Plushberry Clones In Soil

A good flush (some say a flush isn't necessary), a good slow hang if possible (5 to 7 days up to 10) and a week or 2 in the jars makes a big difference.

One thing you may consider at your next harvest is holding off on the wet manicure and hang them with all the leaves on it. It will slow the drying process. Then dry manicure it. At least one person reports that he thinks he gets more of a chlorophyll taste if he manicures wet and then hangs it.

I tried the dry manicure on my harvest and I think I like it. Everything went right on my harvest and curing so far which makes it harder to determine if it was one factor that improved it for me. I personally think it was the longer hanging that improved mine. Usually I can only manage a 3 day hang which leads to a more grassy taste. This harvest I got a 5 dang hang and the taste is premium.

I did this on my last grow after seeing it on YouTube and actually meant to do it again. It wasn't until I was halfway through that I even realised that I was doing it a different way than I intended, I must have gotten too excited with harvesting lol. Next time I will definitely take a step back and think before rushing in like a bull in a china shop. I'm also going to get hold of one of those Trim Bins that's currently being discussed over on TheCelt's thread, they look really good :)

It's too late now but the tent's temps are low and I have just two little fans circulating air along with a big fan that I have faced towards the wall of the tent. Those buds aren't being taken out of there for at least 5 or 6 days if I can help it, preferably a week so long as they don't dry out too much. All the best :thumb:

I hope this is what was affecting my lights, as when so many people tell you that you are wrong it gets hard to carry on knowing that you're right. I've contacted Sara and hopefully the diodes will be switched out now. Once again TheCelt thank you very much, I'm not going mad after all, oh wait...too late for that ;) Cheers ears :thumb:

hey mate , i went and bought another led , KING 1200 w , like my KING red 900w, got it for £180 free postage :thumb:

ps the buds under the 900w are very dence , the 900 and the 1200 will be swapped over to the larger part of the caravan

this is only kind of half of what you see it goes back close to the caravan door

P10707821.JPG

P10707773.JPG
P10707791.JPG

this will now be for veg , im also buying more of my nutty screens :)

P10707791.JPG

Not sure this is the exact article I had read but give the same information as well as some other interesting info.

How Black Pepper relieves Cannabis Anxiety - Cannabis Digest

Might be worth a try if you like the "high" but suffer the effects LOL
Great read Celt and thanxx for the other link to the post from Sara.

I've got my fingers, toes and legs crossed here UncleCannabis. I even tried getting the missus to cross hers but she came unstuck with trying to cross her legs, she couldn't keep them closed long enough ;)
:laughtwo: Too funny...

Congrats on your 2nd harvest Kraize.

You sir are a true gentleman and a scholar :)

LOL Gentleman may be pushing it a bit LOL as for scholar, talk to my professors 15 yrs ago and teachers 30 years ago they would tell you much different LOL They always said it wasn't lack of brains but rather lack of effort that my marks reflected. I was a SEVERELY lazy student LOL

Good to here that youll be able to switch out the diodes of your light man, im sure that will fix the green your seeing and im going to have to get some glasses and see if any of my diodes are going out at all haha. cant wait to see your HPS grow as i would love to grow with HPS but heat and other restrictions keep me with LED and im pretty happy with the results but i here HPS is the way to go if electric cost and heat are not a huge factor :cheer:

Hey there Kriaze. It's good to see that they're going to get those teenage mutant ninja diodes changed out and make good on this.
:thumb:

Kudos to Mars-Hydro for owning up to this but what I don't understand is why you were being told that your green lights were an optical illusion if they've known about the problem since May or earlier.
I'm scratching my head on that one. You should send em' a bill for an eye exam and tell them to reimburse you for the cost. LOL!

:peace:

Hey all, I wasn't able to get back online yesterday. I've pm'd Sara and she's asked me to email her full details so hopefully I should be having some diodes sent over and I will have the excuse to open these lights up and see what was really in there. If they send me a couple of Oz over too, well bonus :) Can't see that though lol.

Congrats on the new light Prof, those buds are looking good there in that caravan. More screens too eh? They certainly look like they're doing the trick :thumb:

I've no idea why it's taken them so long UncleCannabis, it is nice to see that they've at least admitted there's a problem and I'm not selectively colour blind :)

TheCelt, I'll bet you're not lazy as a student of cannabis ;)

Back to HPS GB? I'll be giving the LED's another grow then will be running HPS for over the winter. Will probably be back to LED next year though when the weather warms up, possibly not the same brand though as I'm really interested in what the Budmasters can do. They seem to be getting great reviews, but I will have to see if I can write a letter to Father Christmas for one of those ;)

Hey B A R thanks for the congrats. I've been looking in on the buds and they're drying slowly but surely, they're losing weight a lot too which isn't so good to see but I should end up with a good 50-60g of dried. I was more optimistic when I was trimming but now the popcorn buds couldn't even be called that, more like peanut buds. Still, if it smokes as well as it did when my mate grew it I'll be a happy man :thumb:

All the best everyone, roll on weighing day :thumb:

haha hope the quality is at least good kraize, and still one more grow to see if it really was the diodes that caused the low yealds but i cant wait to the HPS as ive always wanted to use hps

Kriaze - bud masters look really good, I'm actually thinking about a Diamond series for my next grow. Forgot who makes them, but they looked like something I wanted to try. When I save up $2500 I'll figure out what brand I want to spend it on. As of now, yeah, going back to hps and might even try the 630 watt Ceramic metal halide in the 4x4. My buddy has one in a 5x5 and is killing it!

Kriaze - bud masters look really good, I'm actually thinking about a Diamond series for my next grow. Forgot who makes them, but they looked like something I wanted to try.
Advanced LED Diamond Series

I'm in the midst of one of my better grows using their XTE 200 from that series Guam.

Today when I checked the buds I had trimmed I got the crunch :) So it was out with the snippers and tray then onto the weighing scale. I had pruned into the tray though so had to take the weight of that off after jarring. Total weight was 99.2g, near what I was thinking at first, low for the wall wattage, but good enough for this new grower :yahoo:

There is certainly a lot more smell and stickiness to the buds now, and although not large they're quite dense and heavy. Here are some pics of the juicy budness:

IMGP0888.JPG

The weight before I had to take the weight of the tray off. Would have been a bonus that extra lol:

IMGP08922.JPG

All jarred up and ready to cure :)

IMGP0896.JPG

I received my new seeds today too so tomorrow I'll be having a deep clean in here, may take a few days off while enjoying the fruits of this labour of love then it will be full steam ahead on with the grow. The tester I had is already good, really mellow, subtle, a bit of a creeper. It's a nice relaxed head high but with a feel of heavy limbs...I like it :) Maybe the best time to write a review of a smoke is while on it, sounds like a plan. All the best everyone, sending good karma and love to you all :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom