Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love: hi, kharma, the light will not fade so easily within one year:Namaste:
I've got the same questions. If the 48x5W were shipping in the US I'd have ordered a pair already, very happy with the reflector series so far. The white panels are more of an unknown. I totally get building to different price points and can deal with a cheaper housing, lack of switches, etc. But I want to at least know the diodes aren't going to be fading within a year.

:circle-of-love: thanks, ganjazz, glad to know you like them.
Thats a fine collection chronic you have there -nobodyuknow- :thumb:

---------------------

My two 60x5w working fine after 1,5 month(can't tell about durability), but happy with them :)

SAM_3560.JPG
SAM_3571.JPG

Hi JC Dozer, it may not be led burn, led burn is supposed to be white color, anyone know what's wrong?:circle-of-love:
Thanks for the help/replies. So this a leaf I n daylight. I am on the 4th run of this, the last three under hps bulbs with no problems. Needed a bit of humbolt (can't remember product name - call mag iron) during end of explosive veg faze to green off new shoots but that is all. This last feed tank made up with 50/50 grow/flower nutes, 2ml litre cal-pro and oxy plus. Ec high at 2.8 but using very hard water n not had problem at this strength before with other lights. Used same amount of feed before but cal-pro is on top of that this time so could be nute burn I guess but never had it looking like this before. Many thanks for your input. Smile
20150725_1809072.jpg

Wow, your girls look great. :thumb: the sound is not supposed to be rattling, hmm... you can open the case and check whether something is stucked in the fan, if not, fan need to be replaced.:Namaste:
The leds are easy to replace, we have tutorial video on Youtube. After one year warranty, you can contact us for the leds, but have to pay for the leds and shipping fee. :circle-of-love: the Reflector 96 is still 3w leds in UK.:high-five:
Hello Sarah, :blushsmile:

Satisfied with grow progress, girls looking very good, :circle-of-love:

Sometimes since a week,the reflector 96 x 3w makes a rattling sound(fan).

What would you advice to do.
Should i open and check myself , or replace fan?

Ow, and the mars2 700w is an absolute beast, the ladys :hug: her.
SAM_3583.JPG

:theband:

@smokesara: 60 x5w
"I suppose the most common problem it will have may be leds, as long as you change them, it will be OK, "

Is it easy to replace and find those leds in case of....?

And the 96 x 5w reflector is available in uk you say, if so im considering to order one more. ;)

:circle-of-love: 144x5w has added one heat sink to disspiate the heat, while 144x3w doesn't have. The spectrum is the same. 5w has better penetration than 3w, for flower stage, 144x5w will be better. Both are good for veg stage.:Namaste:
So this is a bump and question for smokesara. I have backed off on nutes and will know tommorow if that is my problem. Question for Sara is I noticed that the led configuration is different between my 144x3 and my 144x5 giving a noticeable different in colour between both lights on all settings. Why is this? I'm not complaining as between the 2 I should have a bigger spectrum of light covered.. But maybe one is better than the other for veg stage??? Thanks, JC

:circle-of-love:the cost depends on the amount and shipping fee. It's different for specific situation. DarkSidofMike, whenever you need it, just contact me. :Namaste:
ok then ... where can i find thoses LEDS if one day i need it? you can sell them? if yes, how much on average?

tyvm Sara

Hi Sara,

I just need to check. The 96 is still 96x3 in the UK? But the 96x5 is available in the EU.

So in that case can a 96x5 be shipped from Europe to the UK and how do I arrange that?

96 LEDs would be a good fit for my space and x5 would change my mind from buying the MarsII 400

@SmokeSara
At the moment your 400 Watt LED is at round about 190 $ for example the

PlatinumLED Grow Lights The Advanced Platinum Series 450Watt is online for round about $544.36
so how is this price difference comming up? Are the other manufacturer so much better in their technical stuff?

Hey guys has anyone lately changed the fans in their reflector light? Mine seem a bit loud...
I know it will void the warranty, but thinking it won't be hard to swap; just whether it is worth it..? Or will all fans sound the same..?
Cheers.

:circle-of-love:pm sent
Hi Sara,

I just need to check. The 96 is still 96x3 in the UK? But the 96x5 is available in the EU.

So in that case can a 96x5 be shipped from Europe to the UK and how do I arrange that?

96 LEDs would be a good fit for my space and x5 would change my mind from buying the MarsII 400

:cheer: for the first question, it's better to ask why they sell at such a high price, lol. Platinum is also Chinese manufacturer. I can't see their techniques is worth the extra price. :Namaste:
@smokeSara
At the moment your 400 Watt LED is at round about 190 $ for example the

PlatinumLED Grow Lights The Advanced Platinum Series 450Watt is online for round about $544.36
so how is this price difference comming up? Are the other manufacturer so much better in their technical stuff?

:circle-of-love:hello santb, please send me an email, I will help you.
Hey guys has anyone lately changed the fans in their reflector light? Mine seem a bit loud...
I know it will void the warranty, but thinking it won't be hard to swap; just whether it is worth it..? Or will all fans sound the same..?
Cheers.

My Dearest Friends,
Recently we got some complains about the issue of the burnt out of leds. Then some of our competitors mislead our customers by saying that our products are low qualified and with bad warranty and spread the words like everywhere. Here I wanna make an explanation.:Namaste:
Our suppliers of lens changed the material without notifying us.:trance: The lens will turn yellow under long-time high temperature. We actually found out this problem in March this year. At that time, we cannot do any compensation cause those lights were already sold out, but we changed our supplier since then, and we tested the new suppliers’ products for a long time, get pretty good result. ;) So anyone ordered our lights afterwards will seldom have the lense problem.:yahoo:

For the wrong lens, if you guys have encountered the same problem, we will offer two solutions.
1. We send to you free led diodes. You can choose to replace them by yourself or repair them at the local maintenance store. We will cover the maintenance fee. :goof:
2. If we have repair centre in your country like USA, UK, DE, CZ, AU, you can send the lights to our repair centre, and we repair the lights for you, the first year, we will also pay the shipping for you.:winkyface:

For those who don’t bother to repair them, we will offer 10~15% discount on next order for new Cree lights as compensation. Ha, some of you may start to check the leds, lol, don’t feel shy to tell me.:tommy:

Please don’t worry, the light will not get on fire just because some lens burnt out. All of our materials are fireproof. We will stick strictly to our warranty policy on our website, you can all check it on: Warranty Policy | Mars Hydro :circle-of-love:

Here, you guys are very friendly, truly, I love you so much. And I want to say thank you for all those kind words here, but still we have made mistakes, too and you are free to judge us. We will take it sincerely, including those from competitors. However, some competitors spread bad views and untrue comments about our products and company. I can understand them, they must be very jealous of us and they don’t know one thing, Facts speak louder than words. To them, we will keep silence and not bother to fight back. Most efforts will be put in developing more good-quality and affordable lights rather than bad mouthing. You guys are the only one to judge whether we are good or not. Haha, can’t you see how nervous I am when you have a problem, lol.:high-five:

At the end, if you see anyone say bad words about our company, please don’t defend us by quarrelling with them, we don’t wanna get better sales by defaming our competitors and we believe the one who concentrates on doing this will not build good business in a long run.:tokin:

Everyone, happy growing!

@sara:

"the burnt out of leds"
"Our suppliers of lens changed the material"
"For the wrong lens"
"We send to you free led diodes"

Am I the only one who doesn't understand? Leds = diodes = lens? Do you use these 3 terms for the same object? Or?

Do you already have a repair center in CZ?? If I buy from Hungary, and I have a problem (hopefully not!) I don't have to send my light for repair to China, just to CZ?

Dear SmokeSara, I have a problem with my mars 2 1600w. Some of the LEDs have gone out on the unit. The light is still under warranty. I did email with a picture and someone said that it must be 1 of 2 drivers. I am trying to find out if someone is going to send drivers so i can fix the unit or will it have to be sent back for replacement?

Any help is grateful as i have paid a lot of money for this unit.

Smokehog

My Dearest Friends,
Recently we got some complains about the issue of the burnt out of leds. Then some of our competitors mislead our customers by saying that our products are low qualified and with bad warranty and spread the words like

True story:bravo: you are using:

Epistar Chips these are the cheapest you can get on LED market.

What kind of LED are you using? Which Brand? Cree, Osram ...which LED`s are in you lamp?

If its not like this why dont you put these important information on your Product information?

greetings

Back
Top Bottom