Plushberry Clones In Soil

Thanks Proff, I reckon it's time to get chopping then. I'll give the poorly girl another night and I'll start flushing the strong girl. Thanks for the input. Do you think that there's something in what I said about early senescence speeding maturity or are you thinking both girls are ready? Sorry for the double barrelled question but I really got thinking after seeing these plants today. Thanks again and all the best :thumb:

Id say them plants are defo ready , i always take a bud , place it beside my laptop where the little fan is and let it dry there nice and slow , then i test it after few days , id say your smoke will be good mate , the trichomes are going amber but you dont want them going to quick , One thing i found out the hard way my self is (dont try to hard) let the plants do the work . :thumb:

Hey Proff wise advice, thanks a lot pal. I was going to give the other plant longer but I guess maybe both should come down. Incoming 50g's (my guess unless it's really heavy, it seems quite dense) of Plushberry's finest :) Cheers :thumb:

OK so I just turned the lights off and took some pics. This will be the final set of photographs from these two plants until they have been chopped up. I'll give them the night of darkness then proceed. After looking at them again and feeling the branches (does this damage trichomes? If so I don't mind, I'm absorbing it through my skin as we speak :rofl:) they do feel quite dense. I'm going to up my guess at final dried weight to 100g. I know that's not a lot for two plants but for my method of growing (read, learn, chuck everything at the plants) it won't seem bad at all. If it's less no biggie, I'll be popping my LSD seeds once they're dried and everything is cleaned up. Plus bear in mind that whatever these plants produce will be a bonus considering that they were kept alive in a shoebox with one normal household lightbulb by my friend (Damn I wish I could grow like he does)) for a month before I took them off his hands. They were doomed to die like the other 16 clones he had, I only wish I could have taken them all. Here's to a happy harvest and to the Plushberry strain which has served me well :)

I may be leaving my grows too long for most but for me with my PTSD I can't trust smoking an early harvest and having that paranoia hit me. I've had it time and again over the years and I never really enjoyed it so I guess that I tend to leave them a little too long as I much prefer a couchlock and sleep to the heady high and buzz that a lot of people enjoy (I do too but I can't trust it, weird huh?). Maybe in the future when things have settled I will be able to smoke all day instead of just in the evening. Here's to you all and the wonderful herb :thumb:

Some snapshots just taken after lights off:

IMGP0867.JPG
IMGP08681.JPG
IMGP0869.JPG
IMGP0870.JPG
IMGP08711.JPG
IMGP08721.JPG

plants are looking nice I feel you on when is a good time to harvest after my first grow I now know it is kind of hard for some one else to tell you when to harvest mainly because its as personal preference if you like the highs or lows or both... lol I got around 90 grams for my first grow and a good amount of trim also I like a good couch lock too what do you plan on doing with your trim I made some edible's and a little bit of wax with the trim for my first grow and still have some left I think I would like to make some tinctures and hash with the grow I have going now

and always happy growing

p.s. do you have plans for your next grow?

:ganjamon:

OK so I just turned the lights off and took some pics. This will be the final set of photographs from these two plants until they have been chopped up. I'll give them the night of darkness then proceed. After looking at them again and feeling the branches (does this damage trichomes? If so I don't mind, I'm absorbing it through my skin as we speak :rofl:) they do feel quite dense. I'm going to up my guess at final dried weight to 100g. I know that's not a lot for two plants but for my method of growing (read, learn, chuck everything at the plants) it won't seem bad at all. If it's less no biggie, I'll be popping my LSD seeds once they're dried and everything is cleaned up. Plus bear in mind that whatever these plants produce will be a bonus considering that they were kept alive in a shoebox with one normal household lightbulb by my friend (Damn I wish I could grow like he does)) for a month before I took them off his hands. They were doomed to die like the other 16 clones he had, I only wish I could have taken them all. Here's to a happy harvest and to the Plushberry strain which has served me well :)

I may be leaving my grows too long for most but for me with my PTSD I can't trust smoking an early harvest and having that paranoia hit me. I've had it time and again over the years and I never really enjoyed it so I guess that I tend to leave them a little too long as I much prefer a couchlock and sleep to the heady high and buzz that a lot of people enjoy (I do too but I can't trust it, weird huh?). Maybe in the future when things have settled I will be able to smoke all day instead of just in the evening. Here's to you all and the wonderful herb :thumb:

Hey Kraize, forget where I read it but Black pepper corns are supposed to counter the "paranoia" that happens sometimes. There is a terpene in it same as some strains of weed that works to counter the paranoia.

Here's a link about increasing trichome production.
Increasing trichomes and growth

I'm not sure how much of this is based on scientific evidence but I have heard that using uvb, reducing temps late in flower, and an extended dark period before harvest all help to increase trich production.

plants are looking nice I feel you on when is a good time to harvest after my first grow I now know it is kind of hard for some one else to tell you when to harvest mainly because its as personal preference if you like the highs or lows or both... lol I got around 90 grams for my first grow and a good amount of trim also I like a good couch lock too what do you plan on doing with your trim I made some edible's and a little bit of wax with the trim for my first grow and still have some left I think I would like to make some tinctures and hash with the grow I have going now

and always happy growing

p.s. do you have plans for your next grow?

:ganjamon:

Hey db003, my last trim I let dry out and threw away and I'll probably have to do the same again this time around. I'd love to try and make oil and edible butter in the future and I looked into the Magical Butter 2 for that, they don't have the EU compatible version available at the moment though. I'm not too sure on the process of doing it manually but I'll have to have a look and see whether the trim would be enough to make some.

My only plan for the next grow is to pop these remaining LSD seeds, take some clones and maybe order another strain in to try. I am taking things a day at a time with no real plan apart from making sure that I try and 'do it by the book' so that I can get close to harvest with as little amount of hiccups as possible. I'll be reading the link that UncleCannabis posted above (thank you UncleCannabis) and may try something funky towards the end when there's not much chance of it killing off my plants too much. Slow and steady for now :)

Hey Kraize, forget where I read it but Black pepper corns are supposed to counter the "paranoia" that happens sometimes. There is a terpene in it same as some strains of weed that works to counter the paranoia.

Interesting info TheCelt, but are you supposed to eat the peppercorns, smoke them? Maybe a silly question I know but I've no idea so I have to ask lol :thumb:

Here's a link about increasing trichome production.
Increasing trichomes and growth

I'm not sure how much of this is based on scientific evidence but I have heard that using uvb, reducing temps late in flower, and an extended dark period before harvest all help to increase trich production.

I'll be sure to have a read of this, thanks a lot :thumb:

my last ones i trimmed of most of their leaves and kept a dehumidifier in with them for couple of days and that helped :)

I don't have a dehumidifier yet Proff, I have looked into them and may give it a try towards the end of the next grow. Cheers for the info :thumb:

Good morning Kraize

I don't remember whether it was to eat the peppercorns or just the smell of them, I will try to find the article again and post it here for you :peacetwo:

Screw the peppercorns. Just pack another bowl and "Everything little thing, is gonna' be all right!"
:bong:

Great info on the peppercorns and dropping the humidity :thumb: always glad i stop by this thread

Back
Top Bottom