SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Thanks Doc

I didn't make it off my lazy ass last night so they got another night to cook at least. I'll switch lenses and try and get some decent pics first. The Zamaldelica in the back seems like a real winner. It has big long dense colas that can't hold themselves up all over it and is as frosty as any pure sativa I have grown assuming it still is a pure sativa they were home grown seeds I think from the hermied mom. She also has that unique zamaldelica smell but its not quite as sweet smelling as the last one. This one reminds me of mint chewing tobacco / snuff smell at least what I think I remember how it smelled its been many many years since I have been around someone using that stuff. Hope it smokes and tastes as good as the mom I have a clone I kept off her for future grows if so :morenutes:

You still making a trip to vegas bud? :passitleft: :party: :passitleft:

Thanks Doc

I didn't make it off my lazy ass last night so they got another night to cook at least. I'll switch lenses and try and get some decent pics first. The Zamaldelica in the back seems like a real winner. It has big long dense colas that can't hold themselves up all over it and is as frosty as any pure sativa I have grown assuming it still is a pure sativa they were home grown seeds I think from the hermied mom. She also has that unique zamaldelica smell but its not quite as sweet smelling as the last one. This one reminds me of mint chewing tobacco / snuff smell at least what I think I remember how it smelled its been many many years since I have been around someone using that stuff. Hope it smokes and tastes as good as the mom I have a clone I kept off her for future grows if so :morenutes:

You still making a trip to vegas bud? :passitleft: :party: :passitleft:

Yup. Next month.

Yup. Next month.

Sweeet :party:

Some better pics.

Bubba
DSC_0098_771DSC_0098_sm.JPG
DSC_0082_763DSC_0082_sm.JPG
DSC_0083_764DSC_0083_sm.JPG
DSC_0085_765DSC_0085_sm.JPG

Goofy Zamal, acted like it was done a couple weeks ago then started with these foxtails
DSC_0096_770DSC_0096_sm.JPG

DSC_0086_767DSC_0086_sm.JPG
DSC_0086_766DSC_0086_sm.JPG

Other Zamal
DSC_0094_769DSC_0094_sm.JPG
DSC_0091_768DSC_0091_sm.JPG

Hope everyone is having a great friday night :passitleft:

smokey, beautiful!!! :bravo:
(+) reps!!

im beginning to wonder (critical cheese induced no doubt :rofl:) if much of the fox tailing starts to occur when the buds/colas get bulky and heavier; the stems and branches bend, the buds want to maintain hight to the light and stimulates growth of the bud/-pistils ..kinda like LST is occurring with the buds :thumb:

Thanks Ziggs!

I never thought of that but it was the shortest plant of the three by about half so maybe it was trying to catch up late :)

I ended up harvesting the big zamal yesterday and left the other two for another week. Bubba is only been flowering for about 7 weeks best I can tell and I think I CD'd her at only 2.5 weeks since flip so maybe thats why here buds stayed so small. See what happens when you get cocky and stop paying attention to the calendar :rofl:

Hi Smokey ...man there are some twinkly , tasty looking nuggettry there my friend! Ya with the foxtails. A lot of strains do it very late in flowering and often times it really pays off to just let them finish at their OWN speed. I thought my Lanny's were done a couple weeks ago but they started to almost get a second or third wave of new pistils. What's so nice about high brix soil...the gland heads will stay milky and refuse to amber for quite some time and this is great for letting ALL the heads mature! cheers gang!
Good to see ya Smokey!:high-five::Namaste:

Yeah for sure I have only had a couple plants show any amber and that was only on sugar leaves. :morenutes:

Have a good week all, its a crappy rainy :passitleft: day here today :)

Ya, gettin a little chilly here too, furnace comes on every 30 min's. or so for about ten min's......burning NG. I hate winter! Have a great night Smokey, ....cheers gang!

Ya, gettin a little chilly here too, furnace comes on every 30 min's. or so for about ten min's......burning NG. I hate winter! Have a great night Smokey, ....cheers gang!

:rofl:

Sorry chilly here means the AC only runs a few times a day instead of nonstop :rofl: But I grew up in PA and lived on top of a mountain in adarondacs (have no idea how to spell that) in upstate NY so I know what your talking bout :)

Today is a better day, I found about an OZ of Tikal I grew whenever ago I had stashed away to make dry sift out of and wow I forgot how good this stuff is. I think my face might just melt off..:tokin::drool:

Hash from this one might of been just a bit much anyway :rofl: :rofl:

Now to try and function enough to get some :slide: done :rofl:

Also at least one of the GDP's is a lady :cheer: :party: Other three aren't showing yet.

Have a good one all :passitleft:

Looking wonderful over here Smokey! I hear ya on that Tikal. That is such a great strain. I've kept mine around for about 1.5 years now. I don't always run it but I keep it and pass it on to anyone that wants it. I found a Tikal with 100 percent sativa traits, I guess it's the Guatamalan Haze pheno that tested over 20 percent. I just wish I could get that thing to finish in less than 16-18 weeks.
What's that Bubba like? That is/was an ACE strain wasn't it? Limited release??

Looking wonderful over here Smokey! I hear ya on that Tikal. That is such a great strain. I've kept mine around for about 1.5 years now. I don't always run it but I keep it and pass it on to anyone that wants it. I found a Tikal with 100 percent sativa traits, I guess it's the Guatamalan Haze pheno that tested over 20 percent. I just wish I could get that thing to finish in less than 16-18 weeks.
What's that Bubba like? That is/was an ACE strain wasn't it? Limited release??

Thanks Neiko! I really wish I would of kept that tikal around. My good one was very airy buds but it was so strong and tasty. I got the breeder pack of them so I have a bunch of seeds left but I grew a few of them all from the same pheno pack and they all were very different anyway. Now that I have a cloner I wanna get one or two good pure sativas to keep around and a tikal will be one of them for sure. I also just found a 5 pack of Panama I forgot I had. I would love to find a pink pistil panama to keep around too, they so sexy lookin :drool:

This Zamaldelica that I harvested turned out just like the mom the seed came from. Same high, same smell, same taste, same hermied mature seeds here and there, I have found 4 so far in about as many days of smoking it. Not sure if I wanna keep it around since it hermies but if I do I will never ever run out of seeds so dunno doesn't seem like that bad of a thing to me :rofl:

Bubba was from Ace, it was a pre 98 bubba kush x hash plant if I remember correctly. It was a limited run and their site is all out of them so unless you find a seedbank that still has some stock that ones gone :( I haven't harvested her yet, I might go do it now actually. My dog ate some facking tampons out of the garbage a few days ago and is now recovering from stomach and intestine surgery to remove them so its been kinda nuts here all weekend. Then today the other dog starting puking all day just like the other one did so we took her in for xrays to see if she had some too and good news is no tampons but there is some donut looking thing in her stomach that we cant figure out what it is so thats going to be interesting :(

Why O Why did I ever get labs.... :rofl:

Man Smokey, that sure is pretty! I recently harvested ACE's new hybrid, Snow Moon. Man is that interesting! It's 100 percent indica genetics, Purple Pakistani x China Yunnan. I had 2 pheno's, 1 looked like the Tikal buds but purple and it is like caffine and the other had denser purple buds and is a wonderful indica buzz without putting you to sleep. I highly recommend that strain if you are looking for something different. I'm keeping the 2nd pheno around.
Here is pheno 1
20160912_173925.jpg

Pheno 2
20160912_174043.jpg

Man Smokey, that sure is pretty! I recently harvested ACE's new hybrid, Snow Moon. Man is that interesting! It's 100 percent indica genetics, Purple Pakistani x China Yunnan. I had 2 pheno's, 1 looked like the Tikal buds but purple and it is like caffine and the other had denser purple buds and is a wonderful indica buzz without putting you to sleep. I highly recommend that strain if you are looking for something different. I'm keeping the 2nd pheno around.
Here is pheno 1
20160912_173925.jpg

Pheno 2
20160912_174043.jpg

Those are sexy sexy. Pheno 1 looks just like the tikal pheno I liked except the color of course. I have considered getting China Yunnan both times I ordered from Ace but ended up going with Kali China I think it was instead and I think its to hot in my tents for them both times I tried to grow them I culled them in veg cause they were doing crapy. What does it taste / smell like?

I gotta do some work this weekend and take cuts off of the GDPs and get the next round going. Still trying to decide between doing a bubba and maybe a cotton candy that have both been vegging a while and then flipping one cut from each GDP shortly after they start growing again or just taking the cuts and flipping all 4 GDP vegging plants and regrow the cuts while I see whats what with this grow. Option 1 seems safest, only one of the GDPs is showing lady parts (been a week or longer) and the rest are showing nothing so maybe thats the only female dunno.

Oh boy, the tastes are off the charts! I'm not really good at describing tastes but pheno 1 is kinda fruity and 2 is very complex, there is a lot of different tastes in that one. Pheno 2 has gotten the best reviews. They like them both but gun to head they pick 2 every time.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom