3rd Grow - Time For The Light Show

Hey db003 I'm not really too worried about the amount they yield as I do also have the Auto's going too. I think in future there will be many more Auto's which I'll run in conjunction with Photo's so that there is always a back up :)

The LSD is revegging now Kriaze, hence the funny leaves. Looks like you'll have a little smoking material left when the battle is over :thumb:
not all out mega-victory, but it's still victory.

Hey Weaselcracker any smoke from that plant will be a bonus. In fact any smoke from any always is here :) I do think that I have found the first strain I dislike, only 3 of 5 have made it to harvest so far and they were in a pitiful state. I'm sure that I'll find another strain or two to add to that list yet though. I hope that you are well and that the squirrel is behaving. All the best mate

Hey ganjazz, I'm not too sure about the chemical garden but the organic one is definitely looking better :) I think I also may have mixed my timings and the Incredible Bulk 2 should be pretty much ready for the chop chop. I have to travel today to go visit friends and family but as soon as I get back I'll be having a close up look at her trichomes under the microscope. I'll be leaving her as long as possible though, that way the wife won't moan at me for spending on meds that I might not need lol. All the best :thumb:

Im Here! Better late than never, I guess... Anywho, hello Kriaze. I must agree with Weaslecracker- your plant (LSD) is now re-veging and thats why all the funky looking leaves. After a couple of more funny looking sets it should start to get normal again, Single fingered leaves first, then triple, then 5's,7's, and so on and so forth. Im sure you'll get the idea. Then you can continue to veg and then take another shot at flowering, and apply all of your new found knowledge and patience. I would like to see though if changing out your soil, or growing medium, will save that LSD ? I personally can see the new growth forming now so it should pull through and be strong enough for you to transplant. Just go easy on the nutes. Just take it slow and easy or simple. But the main thing is to just have fun! If not for that what else is there?! Looking forward to your harvest and smoke report! I was looking through journal's that have grown the "LSD" and thats when I found this one. Good luck and good growing!
Sparks

Hey Sparks welcome aboard :thumb:

I transplanted the LSD into Canna Terra Pro awhile back and it saved her life. If I transplant again it will be into my own amended soil mix, which will probably kill her again lol. I have more CTP though so maybe I'll be best to stay safe and pot her into that, then again when we have spare medicine who wants to play safe? :)

Hey Mr Am4zin thanks mate and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Likewise for all my fellow :420: readers, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and may you all have plenty of snow...on you flowers :thumb:

Merry Christmas, Kriaze! Snow on our flowers is the BEST wish ever :)

hempysm.jpg

Hey glimmergrass a Merry Christmas to you :)

Talking of snow on flowers it seems that I may have a little problem. I took a leaf from the Incredible Bulk 2 today and put it under the microscope to see what colour the trichomes were and I've found that the majority of them are amber/black. There aren't that many trichomes on this plant, I'm unsure if that means it won't be as potent as my last lot but still I'm now in a position where I should be chopping but I haven't flushed yet. My fault entirely for not reading that these plants should have finished flowering after 8 weeks, not 10 as I originally thought.

Here are some shots of the trichomes on my leaf:

IMGP3304.JPG
IMGP3305.JPG
IMGP3307.JPG

Has anyone any suggestions? I really don't know whether to chop the plant or whether to try for a two weeks flush. I'm leaning towards the latter but I don't want the plant to ruin, what's the experience of anyone else in this situation? All input is greatly appreciated as ever. All the best everyone :thumb:

Hello all, yesterday I pulled the Incredible Bulk 2 and I have to say this is the worst plant I have managed to harvest so far. The majority of the buds are tiny, smaller than popcorn size buds and my test to see whether the Reflectors would help with lower penetration without defoliation was a complete flop. There are around 4 or 5 reasonable sized buds from the top (although by no means large) and the rest would probably be more suited to making hash or butter, neither of which I can do as of yet. Still any bud is better than none but I will be defoliating the Incredible Bulk 3 before it goes into flower as these plant's leaf growth is incredible, and the light can hardly even reach the top buds due to the density of leaves above and around them.

I also noticed some ball sacks with little white seeds in them so the plant had obviously hermied and I hadn't spotted it, not too big a deal as there wasn't many buds to begin with. I think the stress that these plants went through plus the lack of defoliation all contributed to what will be a probable yield of around 5g, yep 5 grams dry max I reckon. I'm hoping for a little more on the Incredible Bulk 1 but after having a look at her buds they're pretty much the same. Oh well, there' not a lot I can do about it now except wait for it all to dry and then pop some more seeds :)

Here's a look at the little that I got off the IB2:

IMGP3331rs.jpg

pretty poor eh? But better than nothing and a learning experience all the same.

Now I think that the Incredible Bulk may be due for the chop and also the Dark Devil Auto's after checking back for timings and then looking at some trichomes under the microscope.

Here is a shot of the trichomes from the Incredible Bulk 1:

IMGP3366rs.jpg

They look like they're ripening up nicely so later today I will chop her down.

I know the DDA's are mainly for my 'organic'ish thread but I also had them under the microscope and I like what I see, except the pigmentation on the plant's leaves looks pretty surreal and almost out of place on my MJ plants, they look much better from a distance to me. Here are a few shots for those interested in trichomes:

IMGP3395rs.jpg
IMGP3410rs.jpg
IMGP3438rs.jpg

I'll update again once I've chopped and hung the buds from the other three or maybe even four plants that I will harvest next. Until then I wish everyone better luck than I had with this grow, but I'm glad that it's all over really. From now on I will be starting from the soil upwards and we'll see if we can get better results. All the best everyone :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom