Wheelo's 3rd run - Attack of the Holy Shoots

Thanks bro, I try to count my blessings and not take life for granted.

Besides, any woman that would put up with me for 26 years is definitely a keeper;)

I have a very pretty and an as-of-yet unspoken for twenty-something daughter. If you come bearing gifts of HS, maybe we could work something out, lol.

Could'nt agree more about Heath. I have seen a journal with that verticle aero lunar module masterpiece he did, very impressive. I'll have to take some pics of my current Aero grow for you guys. 20 site 2k watt Super lemon haze from Greenhouse seeds. 6 weeks into flower and the smell is almost to sweet and overpowering as I run a sealed room with c02.

Hey thanks again for the warm welcome...

wowsie, i have no need to ever grow that much at one time, but if it was legal, i know i would. lol. super jealous. kudos.

Thanks bro, I try to count my blessings and not take life for granted.

Besides, any woman that would put up with me for 26 years is definitely a keeper;)

I have a very pretty and an as-of-yet unspoken for twenty-something daughter. If you come bearing gifts of HS, maybe we could work something out, lol.

:rofl::rofl: I always come bearing gifts, that's just how I roll. I've been a guest in many a house and my mom taught me well. box of chocolates, bottle of wine, bag of goodies, just gotta figure out which one fits for who. I know which one to bring to your house bro. :yummy: Bring all three and that's a good night for all. That's for sure.

I liked this:

“Our nation can acknowledge the dangers of cigarettes, alcohol and marijuana while still permitting their use. The only logically and morally consistent argument for marijuana prohibition necessitates the criminalization of all harmful recreational drugs, including alcohol, nicotine and caffeine. We can agree that such an infringement on personal freedoms is as impractical as it is un-American. The time has come to accept that our nation’s attitude toward marijuana has been misguided for generations and that the only rational approach to cannabis is to legalize, regulate and tax it.”

Dr. Nathan, a psychiatrist in Princeton, N.J., is a clinical assistant professor at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.

i love cooking, i would do it all the time, if only someone else did all the dishes afterwords, i'd be in heaven. . . but yeah, you're a lucky guy weedy. nothing better than a fine woman who can cook and is down with a toke now and again.

now & again? lol shit i taught her better than that, i could easily go through an ounce in a few days, and shell keep right up

Here is another example of how HS makes you go MADDDD!!!!! (just like in the old propaganda films) I was havin some friends over to watch a hockey game. . . after smoking a big ass blunt, we needed some food. . . Burritosaurus Rex, the king of the burritos to the rescue!

WOF's 10+ lb. burrito

Beans, cheese

1-29-1.JPG

yellow rice

1-29-2.JPG

beef, onions, peppers, seasonings

1-29-3.JPG

sour cream, hot sauce

1-29-5.JPG

lettuce, tomato, jalapenos

1-29-6.JPG

2 1/2 feet of burrito goodness:

1-29-8.JPG

no more pics, but then smothered in melted nacho cheese, gaucamole, sour cream, and pico di gallo. all homemade. . . best 30 dollar burrito I ever had. . . still have some left. lol. thats gonna be lunch today. . . after . . . yup, you guessed it, another blunt-zilla! this is why I have to grow so much. . . nothing but monster blunts when i got the stash to handle it!

it was delicious SS. Sometimes when youve got monster munchies, you just gotta have a monster meal to satisfy that kind of hunger. plus eating family style like this brings people together. break bread, share a meal, watch a game, smoke the buddha.

the stress test joke went over my head, lol, probably obvious if i was thinking clearly. ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thats one of the best picts I've evewr seen on ANY forum..LMFAO..Only if ii could rep you again..I'd rep a thousand X's..Job well done..

And you got a couple seeds from the heshe..Thats sureal when you think about it.Try to turn her male and at the least got a couple seeds. Never thought about it ever happening. Even though its logical when you think about it. I dont recall did you get polen? cause it would be viable if it self pollenated, ya think?

think cholesterol, lol
I'm pretty sure all the old farts here got it ;)
did you have to have help rolling it? ;)
I agree completely about how good it is for family to come together and feast ;).

lol, now i c, i did need an extra hand just to hold one side while i tightened up the other, but years and years of blunt experience prepared me well. . . i wish i had a pic with all the fixins on it. . .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thats one of the best picts I've evewr seen on ANY forum..LMFAO..Only if ii could rep you again..I'd rep a thousand X's..Job well done..

And you got a couple seeds from the heshe..Thats sureal when you think about it.Try to turn her male and at the least got a couple seeds. Never thought about it ever happening. Even though its logical when you think about it. I dont recall did you get polen? cause it would be viable if it self pollenated, ya think?

thanks bro. i know this is a grow forum, not a food forum, but i figure munchies is pretty fair game, considering smoking can be the driving force behind decisions like rolling up an 10+ lb burrito. plus i figure if anyone would appreciate it, you guys would.

i think it was unlikely to get self pollinated seeds from that single cola. . . think about it, the silver needs to suppress the female hormones long enough to get male stamen, and long enough to make pollen inside the pods, but also short enough to revert to female bud production long enough to fully grow out a seed. I didn't harvest any pollen exactly, i just threw the bud in a jar and put it in a cool dark place, and hoped to get it later (now, or soon) The is a bit of dusting in the jar (can't readily identify it as pollen) and it looks like the sacks are pretty much old and empty. but I will still try to give it a good shake and whack the buds in case a half dozen or so pieces of pollen might be hiding out in there somewhere. but those two seeds were a nice little bonus to see, not expecting them.

Maybe you can burn all that methane for some CO2... JK - nice cooking brother +reps! :rofl:

lol, if i was growing at the moment i guess i could just visit the garden every so often with a match and see if they grew faster. lmao. thanks my brother.

Here is another example of how HS makes you go MADDDD!!!!! (just like in the old propaganda films) I was havin some friends over to watch a hockey game. . . after smoking a big ass blunt, we needed some food. . . Burritosaurus Rex, the king of the burritos to the rescue!

WOF's 10+ lb. burrito

Beans, cheese

1-29-1.JPG

yellow rice

1-29-2.JPG

beef, onions, peppers, seasonings

1-29-3.JPG

sour cream, hot sauce

1-29-5.JPG

lettuce, tomato, jalapenos

1-29-6.JPG

2 1/2 feet of burrito goodness:

1-29-8.JPG

no more pics, but then smothered in melted nacho cheese, gaucamole, sour cream, and pico di gallo. all homemade. . . best 30 dollar burrito I ever had. . . still have some left. lol. thats gonna be lunch today. . . after . . . yup, you guessed it, another blunt-zilla! this is why I have to grow so much. . . nothing but monster blunts when i got the stash to handle it!

HA! I fucking love food dude.

yeah man? that sounds awesome. whats better than a good quiche? a bigger good quiche! now I want quiche. mmmmm quiche. damn the HOLY SHIT!!!!! now i need quiche. Is this what I did to everyone else with my burrito photos? teasing you with thoughts of plus-sized delicious munchies and man foods. my bad folks. i wish i had green eggs and ham quiche. the buddah version, damn I am. . . . . . . . . . . . (stoned. hahaha. sheesh ;))

MUNCHIES RULE!

Back
Top Bottom