Dumpy's First 1000 Watt Soil Grow

Well... The weed has dried and cured to a very smooth, sweet smoke. All of my friends are saying it is the best they have sampled, but that really isn't saying a lot. I don't believe cash croppers take the time to cure and use products to enhance taste. Everything is in mason jars currently and the cuttings are dry. Since the product has cured, it seems to be a lot more potent than when I was sampling. Last night I shared some with a neighbor and found it way too much effort to concentrate on the conversation. So I walked home, hit the couch, the dogs snuggled in and I laughed my ass off watching Trailer Park Boys on Netflix.

Thanks all. Things are starting to calm down around here. Going to be starting a new journal soon. The growing medium was a great choice for my first grow (no ph or root issues with promix) but in the next I'm going to do an under current deep water culture grow. This is it for this journal. I'll see yas all in my next.

Yo Dump, when's the next grow starting. Need to see the new toys you purchased.

I'll say another month it will be time. Been enjoying myself. Been out on my Harley, getting high in the back yard, running my company, making love to my wife, securing a commercial location, teasing my buddy, watering my flowers and helping keep Bacardi in business. Lots to do in the summer. Had a massage the other day for the first time. Wish I had caught on to that long before now. I was kinda light headed leaving the place. It was an RMT, so before someone pm's....no happy ending. Gonna do that more often though. Is there something I need to do to complete this journal or does it just happen?

I'll say another month it will be time. Been enjoying myself. Been out on my Harley, getting high in the back yard, running my company, making love to my wife, securing a commercial location, teasing my buddy, watering my flowers and helping keep Bacardi in business. Lots to do in the summer. Had a massage the other day for the first time. Wish I had caught on to that long before now. I was kinda light headed leaving the place. It was an RMT, so before someone pm's....no happy ending. Gonna do that more often though. Is there something I need to do to complete this journal or does it just happen?

Hey Dumpy glad to see you're enjoying life to the fullest!!
Ride on and keep the rubber side up!........:surf:.....

Back
Top Bottom