1000 watt, LST EARLY PEARL

thank you all for the nice comments i just got it weighed up and in the jars out of 2 plants i got 13 oz's i have never done this well before again thank you all
tmpphpTjnp6e.jpg

tmpphpnGbvGg.jpg

each pile is 1 oz plus 2 in the jar

Mr.Natural,
thank you thank you !!!!!

Tunes420,
im in love with the 1000 watter i'll never grow with anything less, i shocked myself with this grow, i did i did, :Rasta:
i was hoping for 8 oz's everything else was just a big bonus.
cant wait tilll i get the room done with the other 6 plants i have in there right now.
then i want to pop some seeds i have laying around and do a serious LST veg of at least 6 weeks then go 12/12 with it.the 2 i just pulled down only vegged for a week to 10 days.but thats down the road a couple of months.
i'll have another one coming down in the next week or two, then 3 more about 2 weeks after that then the 2 new ones still have at least 6 weeks to go.i think i'll just keep this journal going if no one minds ?
again thanks for stopping in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grinjoint:

Did you say a G13 ? I would love to get my hands on one of those.:grinjoint:

Man, you got a great streak going.:cheer:

Still thinking of that 13 oz harvest. WTG:goodjob:

its called a 1.3 G, I'LL FIND OUT TODAY JUST WHAT THE CROSS IS FOR YA !!!

YEA I STILL CANT BELIVE I GOT THAT MUCH FROM 2 PLANTS :cheer:

MR.NATURAL,
i've found that bamboo skewers from the store work the best for a good LST you dont have to mess with string and clips just bend em and pin em down you can check out my photo gallery i've got some good pics from previous grows using the LST. they can take alot of bending the trick is for me to make sure that the lower branches get pulled away from the top and just keep pinning them down.any thing i can help with just ask goodluck !!!!
heres a picture of how it should look see how everything is staying even as the branches grow out just keep pinning them down train them to go where you want them.

tmpphpjvHJTl.jpg

Thanks a lot for the offer to help. I'm going to go through your journal again and pay a little more attention to how you are doing things. If I run into problems I may have to shoot you a p.m. with questions.

Thank you Mr.Hazeseeker,

well i had to upgrade today to a 10" blower and a huge can filter as the smell was total to much, smelled it on my morning walk outside the room and scared the crap right out of me !!!!!!!!
but $383.78 later and i feel much better, just letting it sit under the hood and scrubbing the air and also blowing it up into the 1000 watt HPS at the same time so cooling that off also.

Back
Top Bottom