Dumpy's First 1000 Watt Soil Grow

well... The weed has dried and cured to a very smooth, sweet smoke. All of my friends are saying it is the best they have sampled, but that really isn't saying a lot. I don't believe cash croppers take the time to cure and use products to enhance taste. Everything is in mason jars currently and the cuttings are dry. Since the product has cured, it seems to be a lot more potent than when i was sampling. Last night i shared some with a neighbor and found it way too much effort to concentrate on the conversation. So i walked home, hit the couch, the dogs snuggled in and i laughed my ass off watching trailer park boys on netflix.

love trailer park boys, was just watching their move countdown to liquor day, it's a pretty funny movie/grace

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom