Dumpy's First 1000 Watt Soil Grow

Some more pics. Getting closer.....
W741.jpg
W731.jpg
W721.jpg
W712.jpg
W78.jpg

Very nice pitures girls are looking great

Thank you Peanut. Almost at harvest. Sampled a small bud today and it tastes great. I thought it would be harsh, but it's not harsh in the least. Cut a small bud from under the canopy, trimmed it up and dried it in the oven at 140 degrees for approx an hour, spun one up with a blueberry blunt wrap and enjoyed the afternoon. Looks like it's going to be a nice summer. :blunt:

Well.... Scoped the trics tonight and they are starting to get a ever so slight yellow to a few. Fed them some clear turned up the heat for the
last night of light. Gonna keep them in the dark for 24 hrs starting tomorrow morning and it's time to harvest.

Wanted to take a second and thank everyone for all your help along the way. Directly or indirectly I learned alot from all of you and it lead to what I consider a sucessful first grow. From direct posts and pm's to reading about the short comings and sucess of others, these forums have proven to be an amazing tool. Thank you all.

Gonna post some pics, once harvested. This won't be my last but should be the end of this journal. :thanks:

Well.... Scoped the trics tonight and they are starting to get a ever so slight yellow to a few. Fed them some clear turned up the heat for the
last night of light. Gonna keep them in the dark for 24 hrs starting tomorrow morning and it's time to harvest.

Wanted to take a second and thank everyone for all your help along the way. Directly or indirectly I learned alot from all of you and it lead to what I consider a sucessful first grow. From direct posts and pm's to reading about the short comings and sucess of others, these forums have proven to be an amazing tool. Thank you all.

Gonna post some pics, once harvested. This won't be my last but should be the end of this journal. :thanks:
:passitleft: Harvest time, woohoo. Then you're going to document your UC-DWC build? You're the gadget man, would love to see it being put together. I'm sure everyone would.

Very beautiful Dumpy! Congratulations on your successful grow!!........:goodjob:.....!!!

Thanks Goshawk. I appreciate your support through this. It was comforting knowing that experienced growers, such as yourself were dropping in. Have you germinated new seeds yet? I still catch myself thinking about your recent issue. Going to start documenting a new journal in the next few weeks brodda. Got lots of new gear and a UDWC system to try out.

Thanks Geturgrowon. How did your move go? I really enjoyed this experience. It's time to spark one up and make some friends.
:tokin:

i did move but i wont be growing for a while i did make my self a steath grow in a pc ill make a thread for it when i do tho so stay tune those nugs look good i want a smoke report! k pce man ttly

Back
Top Bottom