WheelOFortune's - first turn

thanks yall.

inferno,
your right i did have problems, but i dont think that they were what ultimately held my yield down, I just think the SC was destined to be a small yield.

WOF,

I know you have completed this journal, but I read your coments about the guys at your hydro store. The 2 that are near me are terrible for info. It seems they are just stocking the nutrient and equipment, and expect YOU as the buyer to know what you want. I hate going in there and only go there to buy rockwool and bulbs.

See ya round,
David

Current setup-

So this is my very first turn of the wheel. Its completely full, and now I have nothing to do but watch it really. some minor resevoir things once in a while, If I didn't love looking at it so much, I'd get really bored quickly. a run down of what i have:

a 4x8 grow tent
an 8" inline duct boost fan from homedepot and (2) 8" to 6" reducers
Volksgarden
25 gallon res
150 gph res pump
Quantum dimmable ballast 600 w
600 w HPS hortilux bulb
air pump and stones for the res
tower style reciprocating fan
8" centifugal fan (not in use yet, until i get a carbon filter)
250 watt MH, hydrofarm for veg
a home made cloning box that i made out of a freezer and a house thermostat. (controls temp to the exact degree, its my baby for my babies)
CO2 regulator and tank (only 5#, need to go with a 20# to make it worthwhile.)

Whats inside?
42 strawberry cough from a mom i made from seed a long time ago (dutch passion),
32 holy shit, a clone from a friend of a nice indica (local goodie)
5 (1 died) LowRyder #2 (joint doctor).

my plan: i dont grow to sell, so seeds aren't an issue if i don't care.

I am going to cross the lowryder#2' with both the holy shit and the strawberry cough.
the lowryders will be the only males in the wheel, so all seeds will be lowryder crosses.
i will start seeds from the crosses and seperate out any that show the autoflower gene.
ill then cross those females with more lowryder seed stock males that i have. if a third LR cross is neccessary to stabilize the cross, so be it. My goal is to have my very own autoflower SC x LR#2 cross and HS x LR#2 cross. once i have a large stock of seeds i will finally be able to grow sensi again.

this is my first venture into breeding, and its my first turn of my new setup too! I hope i can get it all right the first time. I know there will be interest as to how the LR's fair in the wheel.

by my next turn i hope to be able to purchase an intellidose and some paristaltic pumps to control my res ph and feeding schedule. i know its expensive and perhaps overkill, i don't care. don't try to talk me out of it. I'm a (sometimes mad) scientist, overkill is my nature.

I'm not gonna go crazy with pics, i dont even have a digital cam. i have a web cam though for a quick peak.

I'd love to try a few of those auto's your working on! Mmmmmm...... Strawberry!
https://www.420magazine.com/community/styles/420style/smilies/yummy.gif

and no it was not on GFI, but it has an internal breaker that should have tripped. esp with 1200ppm of salt in that water.

The $2.99 price is the clue, my brothers. the one thing you can't skimp on is a good, quality surge supressor that costs around $20.00 or so. A better quality one would have tripped and saved your ass. Never skimp on protection, could cost you your life and those of your loved ones, even worse.:thumb::peacetwo::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom