Mini Green House Grow

Ok, I thought I would get this grow started while I'm finishing up my current indoor grow.

This will be an outdoor mini-greenhouse grow in my backyard.

STRAIN: lowryder seeds I made from my first lowryder grow.

CONTAINERS: five 2 gallon nursery pots.

SOIL: Sunland Organic

NUTES: Neptune's Harvest fish fertilizer for veg, probably FF Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom for flowering.

WATER: RO.

IMG_1449_Medium.JPG

these are some of the seeds from my first lowryder grow.

IMG_1454_Medium.JPG

Re: setting sun's mini-greenhouse grow

Yes, those seeds look big and ripe. Not much room in that little tent. Cant wait to see those plants grow. Good luck...

So I'm thinking the tent is more for stealth than anything, am I right? Very cool and would love to take some of those beans of your hands to see if I get a bean stalk ;)

Dang! I think you have enough seeds there for a lifetime! ;-) That tent is so cute! I'm in!

That's about half of them, LOL. I didn't know back then about pollinating just the lower bud sites and gave those ladies a pollen shower. The buds were really heavy with seed, but not much smoke. My goal with that grow was to make lots of seeds because I was totally freaked out back then about ordering seeds through the mail. Not so freaked out now, but still glad I got lots of seeds.

Glad you're in MsFox!

I lurked here quite a while before posting and learned a lot from reading through your grows and your helpful and supportivests to others.

Actually, I lurked on several forums for quite a while before deciding to call this home. Part of that decision was based on my respect for the mods here.

regards,

SS

Yes, those seeds look big and ripe. Not much room in that little tent. Cant wait to see those plants grow. Good luck...

It's 2' square by 28" tall. What do you think would happen if I just let the plants grow right up into the top of the tent (if they get that tall)?

The plastic is very sturdy and the tent is weighed down, so the plants would be contained.

Maybe the top would fill up with fat buds like some kind of crazy SCROG grow or something. I have no idea.

Hope to find out.

regards,

SS

So I'm thinking the tent is more for stealth than anything, am I right?

You are right.

I wish I lived out in the country somewhere, but unfortunately, I have neighbors on the other side of that fence. I'm not growing illegally because I'm a medical marijuana patient and staying within my county's guidelines, but I just don't feel comfortable growing plants out in the open right next to them.

The plastic this thing is made of is opaque enough to where you have a hard time making out shapes inside. You can tell that plants are in there, but you can't tell it's weed unless you're really close.

I have three dogs, so getting ripped off isn't too much of a concern, but I guess someone really determined could get them if they were noticed because they were out in the open.

We'll see how it goes.

regards,

SS

Looks like a great little tent grow. I would be interested to see how tall they get in there, as you may have another method of concealment. Which would be excellent.
Kudos to you!

couple more pics:

IMG_1462_Medium.JPG

IMG_1465_Medium.JPG

I'm really curious to see what would happen if I don't worry at all about plant height and just let them go, but a real easy way to gain height, if needed, would be to set some cinder blocks under the tent and elevate it.

That would work. It would also provide more air circulation when the plants get bigger.

SS

Nothing to report yet.

Seeds that I've planted outside have taken longer to germinate, most probably because of lower temps.

One time they took a full two weeks, but the germination rate was still 100%.

I'm not worried, I have faith in these little dudes:popcorn:

SS

that old lady on the package knows whats up she's likely growing that shit they smoked back in Nam

Very cool SS. Your dogs must be happy and sane, to be leaving the tent unmolested, along with tomatoe and basil next to. Awesome pile of seed.

PG

Thanks PG!

Yeah, the dogs are happy and sane. Mostly, they livin' the life o' riley and don't want to mess up a good thing:). They don't run away when I leave the gate open, you know what I'm sayin':).

The only problem with the dogs is right after I use fish fertilizer. They start acting like their ancestors and trying to cover their scent, LOL.

regards,

SS

Back
Top Bottom